News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Banned for mismatching fingernails and excessive eye shadow!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

Banned for popping the buttons of yet ANOTHER shirt! 

Autumn52

banned for being a voyeur.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Moksha

Banned for such a hot name. :o

TheLegionary

banned for being underaged!

Fae Brin

Banned for having tattoos
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

TheLegionary

banned for keeping your luxurious lips open while looking at my avatar.

DiverseDesires

Banned for being in a world of your own
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Insanityenviesme

banned because you're taking forever and ever to remove that clasp!!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

U R banned cause you didn't changed your avatar xDD
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

TheLegionary

you are banned because your avatar frightend me

lollipop

UR banned because your avatar makes me want to take another shower.

Insanityenviesme

you are baned for your avatar which makes me wanna join you in that shower :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lollipop

You are banned for forgetting the soap!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for "forgetting" the towels ;)
Moments of Sanity

lollipop

you are banned for hiding the towels from me

TheLegionary

You are banned for making me drool at your body and dream of your face.

lollipop

You are banned for making me blush

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for those pretty blonde pigtails
Moments of Sanity

lollipop

You are banned for not pulling on them!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for not knowing why I want to pull on those pig tails ;)
Moments of Sanity

lollipop

You are banned for um ... for um ... for not telling me such things, much sooner

Autumn52

UR Banned for being so adorable ;)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Drusilla

UR BANNED for being so friendly...
"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

lollipop

You are banned for banning someone who thinks I am adorable.