Spanking Stories (because its close to my birthday) M seeking F

Started by FromShadowlands, March 24, 2013, 02:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FromShadowlands

Over the years I have developed many different roleplaying interest but my first love in this world were spanking stories. Now over the years I have branched out considerably and spanking only comes up when it makes sense for the story, but seeing that it will be my birthday in a few days (birthday spankings!) I thought I might try to get a few stories going that involve spankings. Of course there will be more to it than just the kink but its a good source of inspiration. Here are some ideas that I have but please feel free to suggest ideas of your own. I enjoy spankings that range from sensual and playful to very severe punishment style.

These story seeds are vague because I believe in building the world with whoever I play with.

Story Ideas

IRL: Two folks looking for a way to express their kinky passion spend a night playing games in a new kink themed MMORPG. The next day they both discover, independently, that they know each other in real life. The real life circumstances are no where near perfect (maybe one is a student in the others class, or they are rivals for some reason) but online they have a chemistry that can not be ignored.

The Convention: A young woman decides to go to her first power exchange convention. She finds her surroundings to be both exciting and overwhelming. She meets a guy there who has a dangerous past. Before the weekend is up she ends up getting caught up in some of his trouble. The two have to go on the run. While running from cops and mobsters they discover they might have something worth fighting for, if they can only survive long enough to find out.

The Seven Houses of Everway: A story that takes place in Everway, a city found in limbo between all worlds. Power exchange is a way of life for many of the members of the city. The Seven Houses rule the city and each of them trade in human flesh. One of the highest commodities is a willing submissive. A young woman has been trained to be such a submissive by one of the houses and has been given as a gift to a rival house. Of course she is expected to spy as well but what if love gets in the way.

More story ideas to come...

I have over ten years of writing good spanking stories to please send me a message if you want to build off of one of these or making something new.

lindorable

Hi there, I'm Linda. I'm very interested in these spanking stories. One of my main fetishes is being spanked most definately. Are you wanting an RP where you are giving or recieving the spankings?
▀██▀───☆´ (¸✲•.¸.•´ ✰•*`*•.
─██╔╗╗╔▀██▀▀█(¯`•´¯) ★.¸¸.•*♥
─██╚╝╚╝─██▀.......*• ¸.•*☆ *♥
▄██▄▄█─▄██▄▄█ ✿•*´¯`✿✿•✿˜¨¨♥