male rper after male or female rp partners

Started by overfiend87, May 16, 2010, 01:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overfiend87

Searching once again for partner and partners in rping.

I will take on any ideas for pairings that I havn't mentioned below and will discuss the pairing with you. I'll take on just about any rp apart from series relates. I only do origonal, unless the series related have a VERY good story that I can easily get into.

I can play male or female depending on how you want the rps to go. I have my rp's saved so that I can reply and we can both know exactly where we were in the rp. I will put my IM's below.

RPs:

Species pairings:
humanxcentaur (done something like this before. Ask if you want to know about it.)
humanxdemon
humanxfurry
furryxfurry
humanxhuman
humanxelf
humanxdark elf (drow)
DrowxDrow
humanxDragon
humanxAlien
Humanx? (anything else that isn't exactly human, but can have sex and may or may not resemble a humanoid form like a strange jelly creature, plants with sex organs, Androids and whatever I havn't mentioned that you'd be interested in, but run it by me first.)

School pairings:
Schoolboyxteacher
schoolboyxschoolgirl
Schoolboyxschoolboy
schoolgirlxschoolgirl
TeacherxTeacher

Sex pairings:
malexfuta
femalexfuta
malexmale
malexfemale
femalexfemale

S&M pairings:
Slavexmaster/mistress
slavexslave
master/mistressxmaster/mistress (A struggle over domination. One could be captured and forced to be made an example of infront of everyone to show who is really dominant)

Other pairings:
any incest pairing
Superheroxcivilian
superheroxsuperhero
Superheroxsupervillain
supervillainxcivilian
supervillainxsupervillain
civilianxcivilian (may get involved in either a villain scheme or suffer the various dangers of living in a city where buildings falling is an everyday occurence.)
Copxvigelante (no super powers)
copxconvict
copxjuvinile (as in 16, so there's the legal boundry of american and the scandle of if such a thing was caught in the news.)

Any mix and match that I didn't come up with you can ask me about. I will talk to about. Below I now have some settings if you want a simple human rp.

settings:
Fantasy (no real time, but in another world filled with magic, dragons, ect.)
Medival (set so many years ago, back where everyone feared God and merely mentioning the existance of another religion would be considered a sin. wow we haven't evolved far, have we?)
Presant. (Current time line, but we don't have to have politics and all the trouble we have in the news, ect.)
Future. (Doesn't have to have space ships and advanced robots, but can even be a fallout universe where the world has become a barren wasteland.)
Kidnapping (more like a story setting, but wha tI mean by this is where both people, perhaps never met before, are taken to this strange location, left in a room tied up or not, then released so that the kidnapper can have his "hunt".)
Other (I can't really think of any others, so any suggestions would be fine.)

Again, any suggestion that you make, don't be afraid to post here or to send to me in a PM.

I don't mind being dom, but I get to be dom very often and I would perfer being sub, but if you want me to be dom then that'll be fine. Then again, if you are more of a mix that can work out well too.

Any mixture of the above can be considered too like DrowxDrow in Modern Era or even Human/Alien in Medival period. As I stated, I'll consider just about anything.
Here's my request thread. Dominant Sub, male or female, I don't mind: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28850.0

elfguy

I love good stories and I mostly do fantasy RPs. I have several characters I can play, all female, as that is my only requirement. I'm pretty open, willing to RP with m or f, and can do action, romance, long developing love, dom, NC sub (I can't do willing subs very well).

Let me know.
----

Decrepitdan

I could totally play a Drow X Drow scenario, ive always wanted to play out a scenario as a first born Drow son, favorite of his mistress. :)

Human x Centaur sounds interesting as well. I'd love to play a scenario that has an sort of tentacled or unique creature or a super- hero/super-villain game as well.

PM me if any of that sounds interesting!

overfiend87

Quote from: elfguy on May 16, 2010, 01:36:16 PM
I love good stories and I mostly do fantasy RPs. I have several characters I can play, all female, as that is my only requirement. I'm pretty open, willing to RP with m or f, and can do action, romance, long developing love, dom, NC sub (I can't do willing subs very well).

Let me know.

cool, want to talk about what cravingyou have?
Here's my request thread. Dominant Sub, male or female, I don't mind: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28850.0

elfguy

As I said I'm pretty open, if you have a plot you want to do we can try it. For a fantasy setting I have elves, humans and furries. The one I play will depend on the plot and the character you pick.
----

overfiend87

Quote from: elfguy on May 17, 2010, 03:10:10 PM
As I said I'm pretty open, if you have a plot you want to do we can try it. For a fantasy setting I have elves, humans and furries. The one I play will depend on the plot and the character you pick.

Fantasy based...hmm...depending on how you play your characters I can make up a idea. I could either play as a human based as the type in Dragon Age where Elves are seen as lower class and humans often treat them like dirt. Depending on the answer it could either be a baron who decides to imprison a elf for his own sick fantasies, or a human who doesn't care what other people think and falls in love with a elf child. His own family poor and living in slums close to the elves so they were brought up together as child-hood friends despite the boy's parents' best attempt.

More D&D based we could always go for an adventuring pair who meet up under certain circumstances and after some time getting to know each other they also grow more and more attracted together, falling in love and this posing both a positive thing and a hindrence. A hindrence since they would be both far too worried about each other in combat, maybe even settling down sometime depending how you arrange things.

elfguy

Quote from: overfiend87 on May 17, 2010, 03:36:11 PM
Fantasy based...hmm...depending on how you play your characters I can make up a idea. I could either play as a human based as the type in Dragon Age where Elves are seen as lower class and humans often treat them like dirt. Depending on the answer it could either be a baron who decides to imprison a elf for his own sick fantasies, or a human who doesn't care what other people think and falls in love with a elf child. His own family poor and living in slums close to the elves so they were brought up together as child-hood friends despite the boy's parents' best attempt.

More D&D based we could always go for an adventuring pair who meet up under certain circumstances and after some time getting to know each other they also grow more and more attracted together, falling in love and this posing both a positive thing and a hindrence. A hindrence since they would be both far too worried about each other in combat, maybe even settling down sometime depending how you arrange things.

Would you prefer to be on the dom or sub side? Following on those plots, how about you play a human slave trader, who captures elves and bring them to the slave market, but never really thought about the elves as real people, since they had all submitted willingly, since it was just a normal part of how society worked. But now he captured a female elf who was just as strong as he was, and resisted every step of the way, and through that he realizes that what he has been doing is wrong, with them falling in love at some point. Something along those lines :P
----

overfiend87

Quote from: elfguy on May 17, 2010, 03:46:01 PM
Would you prefer to be on the dom or sub side? Following on those plots, how about you play a human slave trader, who captures elves and bring them to the slave market, but never really thought about the elves as real people, since they had all submitted willingly, since it was just a normal part of how society worked. But now he captured a female elf who was just as strong as he was, and resisted every step of the way, and through that he realizes that what he has been doing is wrong, with them falling in love at some point. Something along those lines :P

wow, very nice. Yeah I love the idea. He simply sees it as a job since all the elves are usually submissive but she could be more like one of the wild elves and decides to fight against him, perhaps even beating him in combat and then escaping. Maybe he continues to track her and run into her, learning more and more about her and seeing her as a equal. Maybe even in one combat scene they're calling each other names and end up kissing like in some movies where the two people hate each other and that hate becomes love as they end up continuing to fight and roll around whilst kissing and even making love, waking up the next morning with what happening last night fresh on their minds, but still not trusting each other like he could accuse her of seducing him with "Elven magic" and she could accuse him of "Forcing himself on her" and maybe she decides that since she went to bed with a human, even if forced she could not return to the tribe so she co-operates however he realises that he doesn't want to let her go but won't admit that it's because of love that he doesn't want to do this.

elfguy

----

overfiend87

elfguy

Start it up if you want, then we'll see where it goes. Just remember my girl is gonna be strong, kicking and screaming every step of the way ;)

This is her, Pamine, a Dark Elf / Wood Elf hybrid, badass, thinks mostly of herself, strong and devious:

----

Biles

Ooh, I like the last item on the species list, mystery meat :D. Are you still available though? If so I have an RP idea.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

overfiend87

Quote from: Biles on May 19, 2010, 09:57:36 AM
Ooh, I like the last item on the species list, mystery meat :D. Are you still available though? If so I have an RP idea.
mystery meat? And yeah sure I'm still available.

Biles

Okay great, I'll PM you my idea of what I had in mind.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

overfiend87

Quote from: Biles on May 19, 2010, 12:54:06 PM
Okay great, I'll PM you my idea of what I had in mind.
okey awesome. I await the PM.