San Lironus

Started by Leonis, April 23, 2010, 12:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonis

This first post is to be used to keep track of the character sheets for all of the PCs.

Name: Rollard
Player: Leonis
Strength: 15
Dexterity: 24
Constitution: 16
Wisdom: 26
Level: 3
HP: 99
MP: 26
Attack: 21
Defense: 21
Resistance: 34
Weapon: Staff (+5 ATK)
Armor: Robe (+5 DEF, +8 RES)
Accessory: Feathered Cap (+5% Spell Damage)
Liros: 138
Inventory:
Medicine: Restores 250 HP
Mana Drop: Restores 30 MP
Tome Library: (Organizes all spell tomes owned)
Current Tomes: Fire, Power
Skills:
Spellcraft: Allows Rollard to cast a spell based on the tomes he has recovered. (Power: Varies. MP Cost: Varies)

Name: Mikael Tessla
Player: Nevermore of blood ravens
Strength: 22
Dexterity: 19
Constitution: 20
Wisdom: 21
HP: 136
TP: 24
Attack: 29
Defense: 27
Resistance: 27
Weapon: Pistol (+7 ATK)
Armor: Leather Coat (+6 DEF, +6 RES)
Accessory: Boots (+1 DEF)
Liros: 95
Inventory:
Bandages: Restores 250 HP
Tech Drink: Restores 30 TP
Toolbox: Allows item crafting
Skills:
Stealth: Raises Evasion. (Power: 2. TP Cost: 3. Duration: 5 rounds)
Beastmastery: Unleash a pet onto the enemy. (Power: LV. TP Cost: 6)

Name: Jessie Kross
Player: Kiric Rand
Strength: 16
Dexterity: 23
Constitution: 20
Wisdom: 22
Level: 2
HP: 133
TP: 24
Attack: 22
Defense: 28
Resistance: 29
Weapon: Dagger (+6 ATK)
Armor: Jacket (+8 DEF, +7 RES)
Accessory: Viral Drive (+25% damage to machines while equipped)
Liros: 70
Inventory:
Camjammer: Disables security cameras in the immediate area. Gone after one use.
Skills:
Steal: Attempt to steal an enemy's items. (Power: N/A. TP Cost: 2)
Scan: View an enemy's stats and weaknesses. (TP Cost: 1)

Name: Marcus
Player: Aether
Strength: 27
Dexterity: 24
Constitution: 17
Wisdom: 13
HP: 108
TP: 19
Attack: 35
Defense: 24
Resistance: 18
Weapon: Shortsword (+8 ATK)
Armor: BPV (+7 DEF, +5 RES, -25% Damage from bullets)
Other: Bandana (+1 Crit. Chance)
Liros: 60
Inventory:
Coolant: Removes "Burning" status
Skills:
Triple Slash: Strikes an enemy three times in a row. Each strike is slightly less powerful than a standard attack. (DMG=ATK*(LV^0.4)*3; TP Cost: 4)

Leonis

Rollard awakened to find himself surrounded by concrete structures hundreds of feet high. He picked himself up off the ground and grabbed his red hat, a feather still stuck in it. Though he didn't realize it yet, he was in one of the back alleys of San Lironus' central city. Worse yet, there were two men glaring down at him, one armed with a chain, the other a knife. They apparently didn't like that strange red jacket and hat he was wearing. To the people of San Lironus, Rollard looked like he was going to a Renaissance Fair.

Kiric Rand

Jessie duckedinto one of the allyways of the city. Stealing goods was hard around here, but selling stolen goods, that was damn near impossible. Still, with enough perseverance, he could get anything sold he wanted too. He ducked into a door, finding a local pawn shop, he rung the bell. "Hello, anyone here?" He sat a coin he had "found" earlier. He wanted to get it off his hands before the local authorities found him.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Leonis

The grungy-looking shopkeeper took his cigarette out of his mouth and took the coin that Jessie held out to him. "Hmm...some collectors would like to have this. I give ya 25 liros for this, kid." He handed over the cash to the hacker.

Jessie obtained 25 liros!

Meanwhile, a gunshot was heard in the alley just outside of the pawn shop.

Kiric Rand

Jessie heard the gunshot, and his heard skipped a beat. *Great, some of the local law have followed me, best just lay low for a bit until they pass.* Paranoia had been a survival trait for the hacker all his life, and he wasn't going to stop now. He slid over to a window and peaked out, trying to see whatever he could. If it was the law, he would have to make a break for it, but if it was someone in trouble. Jessie grabbed the hilt of his knife, ready to strike if need be.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Leonis

From out the window, Jessie could see three men standing in the alley, two of them backing the third into a corner. The two of them were dressed in leather jackets, the backs of which had stylized letters that spelled out MASSACRE. One of the men had brandished a gun! This could not mean well, as the civilians of San Lironus were prohibited from bearing arms in order to prevent any uprising. The man backed into a corner looked even weirder, as he was dressed in a red coat and trousers; on his head was a stretched-out red fedora with a white feather stuck in it.

"There's rules for people who tresspass on our turf!" One of the leather-clad men said. "You tresspass, you die. Got it? Good, now you die."

Kiric Rand

He couldn't watch anymore. Drawing his knife and quietly slipping out the door, Jessie attempted to sneak up behind the gang member holding the gun. He caught sight of the man being attacked, and planted a finger to his lips in order to tell him to stay quiet. He was far from strong, but in this situation, one clean shot the the neck would take this guy out, and maybe he could take care of the other ganger. slipping behind the gun wielding ganger, knife poised to strike, Jessie waited for just the right moment.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Leonis

The young man in red couldn't help but cry out for Jessie to assist him. This caused the two thugs to turn and notice the thief behind them. "Oh, you wanna play too?" One of them said with a sadistic grin.

BATTLE START!
Jessie
Young Man

vs.

Thug (x2)

Kiric Rand

"Dammit kid, I told you to be quiet. I could have offed that punk with the gun."

Jesie will attempt to stab the Thug with the gun
[Floatright]
[/float]

Leonis

ROUND 1

Initiatives:
Jessie: 22
Young Man: 20
Thug A: 18
Thug B: 25

Thug B swings his chain at Young Man and does 31 damage.
Jessie tries to stab Thug A, but misses.
Young Man hits Thug B with some sort of stick, and does 8 damage.
Thug A shoots Jessie with his pistol for 37 damage.

Jessie: 50/87 HP; 14/14 TP
Young Man: 40/71 HP; 15/15 MP

Kiric Rand

"OK, that hurt"

Jessie will try to stab again.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Leonis

Round 2

Initiatives:
Jessie: 20
Young Man: 18
Thug A: 23
Thug B: 24

Thug B fires his gun at the man in red, but misses.
Thug A hits Jessie with his chainwhip for 28 damage.
Jessie stabs Thug B for 8 damage.
Somehow, the young man throws a ball of fire from his hands! It hits Thug A for 43 damage!
Thug A falls to the ground, burnt to a crisp.

Jessie: 22/87 HP; 14/14 TP
Young Man: 40/71 HP; 13/15 MP

Kiric Rand

"Damn, I was hoping not to use these this early, but I'm hurting over here."

Jessie will use his bandages.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Leonis

Round 3

Initiatives
Jessie: 24
Young Man: 17
Thug B: 20

Jessie uses Bandages, and recovers 65 HP.
Thug B fires his pistol at Young Man and does 35 damage.
Young Man throws a flaming sphere at Thug B, and does 42 damage!
Thug B is defeated!

VICTORY!
Jessie and Young Man received 18 XP and 10 Liros each.
Jessie has gained a level!
Distribute your 7 new stat points now!
Young Man has gained a level!
+2 STR
+2 DEX
+1 CON
+2 WIS
+13 HP
+6 MP

The man in the feathered fedora brushed himself off. "Thank you, kind sir. You saved my life, I think. My name is Rollard. Who might you be? And where am I? When am I?"

Kiric Rand

+2 Stg
+1 Dex
+2 Wis
+2 Con

"Don't worry about it kid, looks like you did most the damage to them." Jessie Searched through the bodies of their fallen foes. *Damn, most of the good stuff is scorched. How did that kid do that?* He stood up, tossing the kid a few coins for saving his life there.

"Name's Jessie. As far as where you are, you're in the middle of San Lironus, the biggest hellhole on the planet." He offered the kid his hand. He had talent, Jessie wanted to keep him close, hell, maybe he had something of value to steal.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Leonis

"San Lironus? Is that what they're calling the kingdom now?" Rollard asked. "I've never seen a place quite like this before...a city made of metal..." He stepped out from the alley and onto the streets, standing in the middle of the road. "Where is Solaryn's Tower? I was just there before I tried using that tome..."

(Note: San Lironus history books have all taught that magic does not exist nor has it ever existed...)

Kiric Rand

Jessie watched the kid walk out. *Kingdom, Tomb, what was he talking about?* He shook his head clear as Rollard walked into the street. A car horn blasting, Jessie dove and grabbed him moments before he was run over. "You damned fool, what were you thinking? You can't just stand in the middle of a road like that. You're going to get yourself killed. Now, start from the beginning. where are you from and what sort of trick was that you just pulled back there?"
[Floatright]
[/float]

Nevermore of blood ravens

Mikael was tired as he left the building where he worked, but he decided on a walk before heading home, and wandered in the direction of a park.

Leonis

As Rollard looked around at the skyline, he noticed a large building that seemed to dwarf the rest, and that was saying a lot considering the other buildings were tens of stories tall; this one must have been at least a hundred!

"Is that Solaryn's Tower? It's about the right height, but it doesn't look like anything I've ever seen..." He was so fixated on the citadel that he accidentally bumped into Mikael, who was on his way to the park. "Oh! Pardon me!"

Mikael looked down at the man who bumped into him and spoke kindly though his thick accent made his words seem harsh "Hey there little man, you should really pay attention, this city is dangerous" He gave a sideways glance at the other "An you, dont be thinking bout nothin stupid, I aint got nothin' wor' the trouble"

Kiric Rand

As Rollard pointed toward the largest building, Jessi got a sick feeling in his stomach. "than, I don't know what tower you are asking about, but that is the Grand Citadel, and I don't think you want to be going anywhere near there. You'd be shot on sight if you're found anywhere near there. It's been Mayor Drake's home since 2025, and that was 12 years ago." He turned to the man Rollard had bumped into. "Look, I'm not trying to make any trouble tonight, just trying to get home when this kid practically fell in my lap."
[Floatright]
[/float]

"Thats a smart thing kiddo, there's enough trouble around here as it is" He looked back at the other. "your an unlikely pair, where did you find a nut who wants to go to the citadel?"

Kiric Rand

"He was being attacked by two gangers and I tried to help, but he did.... something and burnt them to a crisp." He grabbed Rollard by the shoulder as he tried to wander off again. "He seems a little confused, he keeps talking about something called Solaryn's Tower or something. Poor thing must have bashed his head in. We were just going to try and find a place to rest so I can figure out where he's from and what he's doing wanderin around here."
[Floatright]
[/float]

Mikeal looked around shiftily "you mean he does magic?" the words no more than a whisper. "Hey kid, my name is Tesla, now, why dont you two come with me and we can talk about where you came from" He lead them off towards his appartment.

Kiric Rand

"Magic, ain't a such thing that ever existed. I'm guessing he has some kind of flamethrower hidden.... wait, where you two going?" Jessie ran after them More confused than normal about this day. *Things just keep getting better and better around here.*
[Floatright]
[/float]