RP: 1x1 Searhing for MxF [ Incest / Addiction / Drama ]

Started by VideoKid, August 24, 2017, 12:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

Alright so I am super lazy but I was encouraged by somebody who thought this might get some takers because of its singular nature. It has some intense elements, incest, taboo, addiction. I’ve been expanding my horizons a little but I’m still what I call twisted vanilla slowly trying to push forward. My plot is below, visual inspirations are also with it. I might re-edit and organize this a little better at a later time.

I really need someone who would like to keep me comfortable as I am diving into such topics. I am super sweet and kind lol be gentle!

Father X Daughter
Older Brother X Youger Sister

I got this idea from a movie, it was a drama and I kind of put my own twist on it. It could be for an older brother x younger sister plot or Father X Daughter….we just need to tread carefully. The older male part whichever you choose would be supposedly single living alone. He’s either a workaholic, he’s fulfilling his addictions of being a sex addict [ >_<]. Something happens where ends up getting custody or responsibility over my character. So that kind of fucks up everything and is a nightmare. I imagine he whole hearted is a good guy with problems, deep rooted emotional problems from whatever. Maybe he purposely stays gone a lot from his home with work, his desires and what not. My character would kind of figure it out. Would probably have her own problems and discover she finds her brother or father attractive and that he has major fucked up issues. From there we could discuss how we further it, if its her putting herself in a situation to make something happen. Realistically I would want him to not want to hurt her and ruin her life, maybe he is concerned she is really to go to such extremes. My character hopes it might help cure him, level him out. This has a lot of room for creativity.