Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Breathless Intent

Wins by both taking the win and by swatting Dolly on the bottom!

Mordred

Wins by means of spanking, swiping, spanking, sneaking, spanking.. and vanishing.
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

*grabs hold of Mordred before he can fully vanish and licks his cheek* mmmm...Blueberry! *slipping the win away while he's distracted & hiding it behind her back, she makes a run for the door w/it* my win!
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

Using a bit of shadow, a drop of Kit's lick upon my blueberry scented cheek, and a few nudges from the Moon.. tracks the gorgeous usurper.. swiping win.. and a pop on that bottom.. before descending into a moonlit swirl of blue shadow.
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

*uses her kitsune magic to catch the shadow & takes back her win while playfully toying with her new enchantment, this shadow* ;D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Mordred

*bound momentarily (and voluntarily.. for it's a habit he just can't break) within the shadow.. he feels those lovely hands toying with his dark little universe.. tempting him to remain.. for it does feel sooooo deliciously good.. but then that other greedy part of him.. that part that just can't give up on his win.. takes over.. bursts out.. gives that luscious bottom a fitting spank.. then another.. then a third.. before licking her neck and vanishing into a spark of dark blue light (joined by a loud crackling bit of thunder)..*
*See Pillory*

derek

...while mordred is wonderfully distracted I pick up the win and dash into the darkness with it tucked under my coat...

abandoneddolly

derek

Mordred

*pulls a thread.. watches the win dissolve into sand, through Derek's fingers.. then whispers to a bundle of nearby shadow.. watches the win shimmer into gorgeous life within my own.. while swaying ohhhhh so slightly to some ultra chilled tunes doing their thing in my ravenous ears*
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Breathless Intent

*distracts DC with the "Tick Tock" music video and snatches the win*

DeadCell

*beams the win to my ship and warps away* HAHA!

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Breathless Intent

*laughs at DC's "win" in the holodeck, petting the real thing back in reality*

Mordred

*joins (sneakily.. slyly.. with motives) Breathless in the laughing.. as he slips the win from her pocket (sneakily.. slyly, with lecherous probing).. into his own (not so sneakily, or slyly.. nor in a lecherous way.. but with full motives).. then slips into the background.. into a dark bit of shadow.. with win (which is a sneaky, sly, motivated and quite lecherous little thing)...*

The End
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*crawls out of the underbrush snatching the win while Mordred is being sneaky and distracted with Breathless, then returns to the dark cover of the underbrush to disappear with the win and victory!*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Adammair

*digs a pit-trap, covering it with leaves and branches, so that as Kazuume crawls back through the underbrush unseeing, she falls into it, and I snatch the win away and return to my jeep and the rest of my safari hunting crew, driving away with the win*

Kazuume

*curses loudly from the bottom of the pit, but is not in despair! Kaz pulls a shovel out of her pack of goodies and quickly digs with amazing speed a tunnel in which she comes to the road where Adam is driving. As he drives over the soft spot in the road his jeep gets stuck...Kaz pops out of the dirt like a gofer snatches the win from his surprised fingers and dashes off into the forest*

..... win .....
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

abandoneddolly

Kitsunetsuki

*plucks it up* my win! ;D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

abandoneddolly

Kitsunetsuki

silly dolly, wins are for foxes ;) hehe...
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

abandoneddolly

oh _ digs through her toy box and finds some fox ears and puts them on her head- wins now?

Kitsunetsuki

*giggles madly* Ah well...how can I resist? *despite being against the premise of the game, offers the win to dolly*
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)