Recruitment: War of the Hand and Dorn's Deep (Pathfinder)

Started by BlackStone, April 30, 2018, 01:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re Z L

Quote from: BlackStone on May 14, 2018, 01:06:00 AM
Still room for one more character on the Hand/Dorn's Deep side of the conflict.  Looks to be lacking a DPS type, or a Paladin would fit in nicely to balance them out.

Hmm, I'm interested, let me see what I can piece together...

Might be a day or two.
A&A

Re Z L

Player ID:  Re Z L

Character Basics
Name:  Keyleigh Aelorothi
Faction:  Defenders
Race:  Sun Elf
Role:  Ranged support

Character Appearance
Height:  70"
Weight:  110 lbs
Hair Color:  Coppery-red
Eye Color:  Green
Build:  Lithe and muscular
Distinguishing marks:  Nothing noteworthy

Personality:

Haughty, like most Sun Elves, Keyleigh has wholly adopted the view that the Sun Elves are the chosen of the gods.  Of course she takes this natural superiority as a sense of responsibility, if the Sun Elves are truly the ones destined to rule the world, they must also be responsible for its occupants that have been entrusted to their charge.  So while she may seem proud and disdainful of others at times, she still holds every race in an esteem like a parent might for their children--of course at times she will speak to other races in the same way that a parent might scold or explain things to a child.  Other elves are the only exception to this treatment, though she still views them as strictly inferior to the Sun Elves.  She is reserved and sometimes stern seeming, though often relaxed when the situation allows.  She prefers the quiet over the noisome chatter of large groups of people, and also the sounds of music.

History:

Born to one of the prominent noble houses, and able to trace her lineage perhaps farther back than many others of her kind, Keyleigh knew privilege amongst her peers that few others had.  It became clear as she grew that she lacked the innate skills that many of her kind had for the Arcane and instead chose to focus on the more martial aspects of her culture.  She was adept with both the bow and the sword though she favored the former.  As she grew she became more and more drawn into the religious order of the Sun Elves.  As the chosen of the gods they naturally kept close ties to their religious beliefs and while many sought after Arcane pursuits a great many--like Keyleigh--adhered more closely to the Divine.

Many of her duties were ceremonial at first, but she soon began to assist with the defense of the city some years before going out to aid soldiers routing potential threats to their territory.  Most of the small incursions were simple to end, so her life continued on rather quietly.  When the Horde gathered and began making it clear that they meant to destroy everything in their way Keyleigh was a natural choice to join the fight against them.  The champion of Corellon Larethian and the Sun Elves eagerly joined their allies against the Orcs.
A&A

Phaia

BlackStone

I am not going to turn them down.   It is my plan by tonight to have story threads started

Stendarr

Do you have space to take one more on either side?

BlackStone

Definately room for one more on the Elf side to make it an even number of characters between the two sides.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, some solid front liner (or pure arcane caster and not hybrid one) for elves.