Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air~Started-Recruiting re-opened!

Started by bubby, December 17, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

The Water Elemental character has been opened! The char needs to be a male, but the player need not be. If interested please PM me for details.

bubby

All Elemental spots have been filled but I'm always open for others to join our fun.

bubby

The Fire Elemental position has been opened!

Details: The character must be female, but the player need not be. This game is relaxed pace, with a post frequency of around 2 weeks max wait time. There is an actual end game for this RP, with the Elementals getting together to defeat the Queen, which means if you're in this game it's for a long haul. I am seeking dedicated writers , who are in it to win it!  ;D

The first post of this interest check has some details as well as an OOC link, where the links to IC threads are available to stalk to let any interested  see what's going down so far. We have really only just started so jumping in right now wouldn't hurt the flow of anything.

We're also always looking for either Rebels or Loyalists to further the game play!

azzmeister89

Omg this is back! Any chance I can revive my old character?

bubby

Our Rebel section is woefully low. I need people wanting to attempt to take the Queen out. If you're willing to be smacked around for info that'd be even better.  >:) 

Eikichi

Quote from: bubby on March 16, 2018, 04:52:53 PM
Our Rebel section is woefully low. I need people wanting to attempt to take the Queen out. If you're willing to be smacked around for info that'd be even better.  >:) 

So would these be disposable characters you're asking for?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Ezekla

I'd be open for playing a rebel position...and I'm fine with disposable and torture :)
Thus, storytelling - from wherever it comes - forms a layer in the foundation of the world; and glinting in it we see the trace elements of every tribe on earth.

Juggtacular

Know that Aaron Veil will never abandon a rebel. They might take some licks but he has Earth powers and a spy network that rivals the Queen's. He's got you guyses backs.  XD

Eikichi

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 16, 2018, 11:47:10 PM
Know that Aaron Veil will never abandon a rebel. They might take some licks but he has Earth powers and a spy network that rivals the Queen's. He's got you guyses backs.  XD

But what if i wanteeeeedddd to play a disposable character? ;c

Juggtacular

Quote from: Eikichi on March 17, 2018, 12:02:31 AM
But what if i wanteeeeedddd to play a disposable character? ;c

Then he will leave you to die in the dungeons like a dog.

bubby

Quote from: Eikichi on March 16, 2018, 05:39:57 PM
So would these be disposable characters you're asking for?

Quote from: Ezekla on March 16, 2018, 08:02:15 PM
I'd be open for playing a rebel position...and I'm fine with disposable and torture :)

How about Eikichi makes a disposable ( cuz the Queen needs to ice someone) and Ezekla could make a torture-able but survive ( cuz Camarilla needs to do her magic) and escape/get rescued by our Earth guy?   >:)

I'd be fine with that if that's acceptable. If this works feel free to work up a character and PM it to me for approval. There is no major hurry, as we are a slow paced game, but it would be nice if I could get a feel of what you might come up with by Sunday night-ish.

I'm open to any questions, and there is a char template as well as a link to the OOC in the first post of this thread to allow for checking out IC threads as well as other chars already in play.

bubby

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ezekla

Quote from: bubby on March 17, 2018, 02:47:26 AM
How about Eikichi makes a disposable ( cuz the Queen needs to ice someone) and Ezekla could make a torture-able but survive ( cuz Camarilla needs to do her magic) and escape/get rescued by our Earth guy?   >:)

I'd be fine with that if that's acceptable. If this works feel free to work up a character and PM it to me for approval. There is no major hurry, as we are a slow paced game, but it would be nice if I could get a feel of what you might come up with by Sunday night-ish.

I'm open to any questions, and there is a char template as well as a link to the OOC in the first post of this thread to allow for checking out IC threads as well as other chars already in play.

I'm down for torture-able, but survive :D I'll work up a character sheet.
Thus, storytelling - from wherever it comes - forms a layer in the foundation of the world; and glinting in it we see the trace elements of every tribe on earth.

bubby

Quote from: Ezekla on March 17, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
I'm down for torture-able, but survive :D I'll work up a character sheet.

Love it! WELCOME! Introduce yourself in the OOC and you're good to go from there!

azzmeister89

Looking forward to seeing who this new character is.

RedPhoenix

You don't actually die like a dog in Shallindria's torture chamber.

More like a fish really. Gutted and gasping.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Eikichi

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 17, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

Well that was a pleasant image. :P

@Bubby I should have a character PM'd to you some-time tomorrow.

bubby

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 17, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

*Cackles* We do torture right! ... omg that needs to be like a billboard message in the Market... LMAO!

Quote from: Eikichi on March 17, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
Well that was a pleasant image. :P

@Bubby I should have a character PM'd to you some-time tomorrow.

Sounds good hun!

Ezekla

Quote from: bubby on March 17, 2018, 02:02:44 PM
Love it! WELCOME! Introduce yourself in the OOC and you're good to go from there!

Woot! Can't wait!

bubby

bubby

BUMPING: Recruitment is open again!!!

We NEED a Fire Elemental -- char must be female but player need not be. We are also VERY open to more characters joining in both the Rebel and Loyalist capacity, or 'on-the-fencers' as we call them.

PERTINENT LINKS:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=282112.0 (Queens City)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=282111.0 (Queens Castle)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=282171.0 (Character Thread)

Feel free to peruse and read. I am lucky enough to have a retinue of wonderful writers in this game, and I would love for you to join us in eventually killing off my character!  XD

azzmeister89

bubby

Still looking for a Fire Elemental!! Come on... doesn't this look enticing?!!
We need a Rebel Leader as well!