News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Murder on the Elliquiy Express (IC Thread) [Day 3]

Started by Kip, March 25, 2010, 08:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardwolf

He sat next to her and smiled rather happily.  "I do believe the pleasure is entirely mine."  He gave a wink, then sipped his drink quietly.  "So how did you manage to get a ticket for this ride?"

Kye

Quote from: Cardwolf on March 26, 2010, 06:53:06 PM
He sat next to her and smiled rather happily.  "I do believe the pleasure is entirely mine."  He gave a wink, then sipped his drink quietly.  "So how did you manage to get a ticket for this ride?"

"This trip is a gift from my Uncle, he believes I should see more of the world and experience life while I'm young," she said, her shyness fading quickly.  "What about you Cardwolf?"

Pixilicious

"Kyrsa?" Pixilicious asked, getting up from where she sat.  She frowned slightly as she looked at her best friend down the isle, trying to make sure that she wasn't seeing things.  She walked the few feet it took to reach the other woman before smiling.  Turning, she looked at the man that seemed to be talking to her friend.  "Oh..." she said blushing.  "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt..."
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Cardwolf

Quote from: Pixilicious on March 26, 2010, 07:09:50 PM
"Kyrsa?" Pixilicious asked, getting up from where she sat.  She frowned slightly as she looked at her best friend down the isle, trying to make sure that she wasn't seeing things.  She walked the few feet it took to reach the other woman before smiling.  Turning, she looked at the man that seemed to be talking to her friend.  "Oh..." she said blushing.  "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt..."

"Its quite alright you didn't interrupt anything in fact we just met."  He smiled and shook her hand smiling with his eyes closed.  "A pleasure to meet you miss...My name is Cardwolf."  He looked at the pair and rested his hand against the side of his face.  "Its so rare for me to meet many people as nice as you too."

"Oh to answer your question Kyrsa, I bought my own ticket."

Kye

With a large smile on her face Kyrsa motions for Pixilicious to join them, moving over so that the other woman can sit next to her.  "Please join us, the more the merrier in my opinion!  Cardwolf and I were just getting acquainted, since we will all be spending quite some time together."

Marguerite

Quote from: Kip on March 26, 2010, 04:20:19 PM
The onboard concierge Kip wandered down the train, smiling politely and chatting to the guests.  Checking tickets and passports as he went, he also quietly talked to each about their suite allocations.  As he did so, a faint shudder could be felt through the floor of the carriages.  The platform seemed to start to slide by the windows and it was apparent that the journey had begun.

She gave Kip her ticket to check knowing individuals might try to sneak onto the train. Her own smile of having done so at a younger time brought back great memories. "Aye, Raul," she whispered, before letting her eyes follow the backside of the concierge. A great ass but she was more intrigued by the lovely Eden and Saffron. Each woman had their own quality and to see the two on the train made things more bearable on this long ride. Already she felt the chair trying to put her ass to sleep and she stood up to put circulation and keep herself from falling asleep. Asking where the bar was, she went down the aisles, nodding to those she knew and those who were new to her.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Spell

Spell got started a little bit by the sudden movement of the train, almost causing him t trip, as he hadn't found a place yet to make himself comfortable. Luckily he had found a spot rather soon and was already eagerly looking out of the window.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Marguerite

Quote from: Spell on March 26, 2010, 07:30:51 PM
Spell got started a little bit by the sudden movement of the train, almost causing him t trip, as he hadn't found a place yet to make himself comfortable. Luckily he had found a spot rather soon and was already eagerly looking out of the window.

Marguerite stopped and turned to look at the individual. "Do I know you from somewhere? New York? You look awfully familiar."

Pixilicious

Pixilicious smiled and shook the hand of the other man.  "My name is Pixilicious," she said with a smile.  "It's very nice to meet you.."  She sat down, grinning at Kyrsa, placing her handbag in her lap.  "I had no idea that you all would also be joining this grand little adventure," she said with a smile.  "Though to be honest, I seem to be a bit jittery about everything," she said.  "I'm sure it's nothing though," she said, glancing around at some of the other passengers.  Some of them she hardly knew, and others, because she knew them, she hardly trusted them.  With the talk of all the mysterious murders happening on this particular train, one could never be too careful.

Nadir

Upon seeing Mar, Eden salutes and takes a second cup of tea. When the start of the train sloshed a goodly portion out, hir cursing could be hear throughout the carriage.

"...arsing, infernal contraption! Waste is the ruin of the Empire!" Shi mutters a while longer, dabbing up the spillage and growling a little in ill contained anger.

Cardwolf

Cardwolf leaned back and smiled a little bit, before ordering another beer.  He was anxious to get underway especially with what he had heard about the murders on this train.  It was such a magnificant trip that it was too much to let slip through his fingers.  He promised himself to sleep with one eye open at night during it, but he had no idea what could happen.  "You going to have something to drink Pix?...do you mind if I call you that?"

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on March 26, 2010, 07:39:19 PM
Upon seeing Mar, Eden salutes and takes a second cup of tea. When the start of the train sloshed a goodly portion out, hir cursing could be hear throughout the carriage.

"...arsing, infernal contraption! Waste is the ruin of the Empire!" Shi mutters a while longer, dabbing up the spillage and growling a little in ill contained anger.

Marguerite could not help but smile at Eden's cursing. It was music to her ears to see the out there but always enjoyable Eden causing mayhem with her words. "You should have waited after the train started. Come on, let us get some tea and myself a stiff drink. If not a stiff between the legs than always one to drink down." She was just as crude and could give a damn about how her words came off. Either realize the crudeness was her way of getting to know someone or get off the train. Oh wait, the train was still going. Oh well.

ScorpioQueen

After boarding the train, ScorpioQueen  hands the handsome concierge her ticket still in awe from the lovely luxurious train. She smiles as she takes the nearest empty seat and begins to observe the other attractive passangers converse. She smiles and nods kindly to Marguerite as she walks down the aisle towards her. After watching her approach the bar she begins to walk over and join. "Ah, I could use a drink I'm ready for my vacation to begin." She chuckles lightly as she looks at the lovely woman standing beside her. She slowly lifts her hand to greet the woman. "I don't believe we've met, I'm ScorpioQueen, what brings you on this lovely train darling?"
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Pixilicious

Quote from: Cardwolf on March 26, 2010, 07:40:29 PM
Cardwolf leaned back and smiled a little bit, before ordering another beer.  He was anxious to get underway especially with what he had heard about the murders on this train.  It was such a magnificant trip that it was too much to let slip through his fingers.  He promised himself to sleep with one eye open at night during it, but he had no idea what could happen.  "You going to have something to drink Pix?...do you mind if I call you that?"

"Yes," she said with a smile, looking at the charming man sitting across from her and her friend.  "I do think some liquid encouragement is needed to put my fears to rest...."  She turned to the bartender, her trademark sweet smile on her face.  "May I have a chocolate martini, please?" she asked.  She turned back to the man sitting next to her, and smiled once more.  "Are you from around these parts?" she asked.  "I don't think I've ever seen you around before..."

Marguerite

Quote from: ScorpioQueen on March 26, 2010, 07:42:46 PM
After boarding the train, ScorpioQueen  hands the handsome concierge her ticket still in awe from the lovely luxurious train. She smiles as she takes the nearest empty seat and begins to observe the other attractive passangers converse. She smiles and nods kindly to Marguerite as she walks down the aisle towards her. After watching her approach the bar she begins to walk over and join. "Ah, I could use a drink I'm ready for my vacation to begin." She chuckles lightly as she looks at the lovely woman standing beside her. She slowly lifts her hand to greet the woman. "I don't believe we've met, I'm ScorpioQueen, what brings you on this lovely train darling?"

A new person to get to know on this trip to wherever it was heading. Perhaps, her memories were fading like the trees outside blurring from the train thrusting onwards to its destination. She nodded towards the female and smiled to hear her name. "I am Marguerite, dear ScorpioQueen and I adventure to head to new lands. I want to open up a few shops and areas to entertain men and women with their carnal needs," she bluntly answered. With the money to make from the dens to attract men and women, she was like any other business-minded individual looking to keep themselves above the water. "What brings you onto this train, ScorpioQueen? Fortunes? A new place to relax? Do tell."

Nadir

Eden sighs at Mar's logic, knowing she wouldn't understand the notion of optimum steeping times and how motion agitates the leaves - she was, after all, a savage of the Americas. "Yes, yes, very well my dear."

Shi walks with Mar to the bar and slaps the counter. "A cup of piping assam! And my love and darling shall have..."

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on March 26, 2010, 07:50:13 PM
Eden sighs at Mar's logic, knowing she wouldn't understand the notion of optimum steeping times and how motion agitates the leaves - she was, after all, a savage of the Americas. "Yes, yes, very well my dear."

Shi walks with Mar to the bar and slaps the counter. "A cup of piping assam! And my love and darling shall have..."

"A bourbon on the rocks," she answered, leaning over to kiss Eden's cheek. "How much tea did you bring on this journey?"

Cardwolf

Quote from: Pixilicious on March 26, 2010, 07:48:19 PM
"Yes," she said with a smile, looking at the charming man sitting across from her and her friend.  "I do think some liquid encouragement is needed to put my fears to rest...."  She turned to the bartender, her trademark sweet smile on her face.  "May I have a chocolate martini, please?" she asked.  She turned back to the man sitting next to her, and smiled once more.  "Are you from around these parts?" she asked.  "I don't think I've ever seen you around before..."

"I come and go, I actually live in Austrilla and have a second home in South Carolina for business trips.  I generally keep to myself, but i decided I needed a vacation and thought this train would be an amazing way to do it."  He grinned and sipped his beer, then smiled over his cup.  "I can see I made the right choice already."

Pixilicious

Quote from: Cardwolf on March 26, 2010, 07:53:05 PM
"I come and go, I actually live in Austrilla and have a second home in South Carolina for business trips.  I generally keep to myself, but i decided I needed a vacation and thought this train would be an amazing way to do it."  He grinned and sipped his beer, then smiled over his cup.  "I can see I made the right choice already."

"And why is that?" she asked with a grin.  She turned her big brown eyes up at the man, giving him a coy look.  Her eyelashes fluttered teasingly, knowing that he was flirting with her, and she knew a thing or two about flirting with a man.  She was used to their games, and would like to think that she could play them just as well as any guy could.

Cardwolf

Quote from: Pixilicious on March 26, 2010, 07:58:07 PM
"And why is that?" she asked with a grin.  She turned her big brown eyes up at the man, giving him a coy look.  Her eyelashes fluttered teasingly, knowing that he was flirting with her, and she knew a thing or two about flirting with a man.  She was used to their games, and would like to think that she could play them just as well as any guy could.

He chuckled lightly and smiled strumming the table with his fingers and sipping a bit more beer.  "Just the great company is all, I've never met so many friendly people.  It makes me think just how wonderful my life could be if I had opened up early than now."  He grinned again and met her brown eyes with his emerald ones and winked.

ScorpioQueen

Quote from: Marguerite on March 26, 2010, 07:48:47 PM
A new person to get to know on this trip to wherever it was heading. Perhaps, her memories were fading like the trees outside blurring from the train thrusting onwards to its destination. She nodded towards the female and smiled to hear her name. "I am Marguerite, dear ScorpioQueen and I adventure to head to new lands. I want to open up a few shops and areas to entertain men and women with their carnal needs," she bluntly answered. With the money to make from the dens to attract men and women, she was like any other business-minded individual looking to keep themselves above the water. "What brings you onto this train, ScorpioQueen? Fortunes? A new place to relax? Do tell."

Amazed by Marguerite's blunt response, she smiles and stutters to say "I'm on my way to my grandmother's, she has been really lonely lately so I figured I'd take some time off from work to visit her." She smiles for a toast and lifts her glass preparing for a toast, "To you're shops, and my relaxation."
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Marguerite

Quote from: ScorpioQueen on March 26, 2010, 08:05:51 PM
Amazed by Marguerite's blunt response, she smiles and stutters to say "I'm on my way to my grandmother's, she has been really lonely lately so I figured I'd take some time off from work to visit her." She smiles for a toast and lifts her glass preparing for a toast, "To you're shops, and my relaxation."

"Even if you are here to get to your grandmother's, I welcome you to the trip." She lifted her own glass, clinked it and sipped it while looking over to Eden to get tea.

Nadir

"I brought six or seven crates. Should last be a week or so. If I drink sparingly." Shi narrows hir eyes at the idea and picks up the cup placed before her, and sipping delicately. "Ah, that's the stuff!"

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on March 26, 2010, 08:22:42 PM
"I brought six or seven crates. Should last be a week or so. If I drink sparingly." Shi narrows hir eyes at the idea and picks up the cup placed before her, and sipping delicately. "Ah, that's the stuff!"

Six or seven crates? That was too little for Eden. Shaking her head, Marguerite looked around for someone about locating more tea. "I do not want you having to squeeze the last of the tea out of the bag."

Nadir

"I know, it seemed the right amount while I was packing... but logically, we are only headed for other civilised places, seeing as the train must follow the track and the track only goes to train stations, and tea can always be fond in train stations! I do not think I have to worry."