Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grayfoxz

Lira

Autumn52

Steps closer to her and hugs her lightly and whispers *Good Morning Beautiful*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lira

*tilts her head back to nibble her earlobe, "good morning beautiful yourself..."*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lira

*sliding my hands along her arms lightly, "I slept well.. you?"*

Autumn52

giggling I whisper back * Very Very well* with a huge smile on my face

huggles

Drannie

I wanna do naughty things to you.. *kisses your neck softly below ear*

Autumn52

tackle hugs Drannie squealing *I missed you* and then whispering in his ear...*I want you to do bad naughty things to me* smiling at him kissing his lips

Drannie

*hugs back back Xandi warmly and tightly, holding in his arms* Did you really miss me? *smiles and kisses her back* So am I... *squeezes your bum*

Autumn52

Whispers softly in his ear while licking and sucking his neck, * I always miss you when you are not here,,,,*

Drannie

*shivers as he feels your warm breathe then tongue over his neck* Mmm.. maybe I should be gone more often, if you will treat me like this.. *smiles happily and kisses your neck*

Autumn52

Whispers *Drannie you are to tasty not to miss.* kissing and sucking your neck and ear, letting my hands roam along your body touching your everywhere softly.

Drannie

And you know how to tempt me.. *smiles with a whispering tone and pulls you close to himself, letting you sit in his laps as your hands roam around my body softly*

Autumn52

Sitting in your lap I whisper, *Drannie I need something.....I need to taste you....*

Amelita

love the new avi, Xandi honey... And the show.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Autumn52

Giggles and Whispers *Thanks I like it to, I mean the avi and as for a show.....(incert innocent look) What show?* huggles Amelia

Drannie

Quote from: Xandi on August 30, 2010, 06:59:28 AM
Sitting in your lap I whisper, *Drannie I need something.....I need to taste you....*

You forgot to say.. *He leaned and kissed your neck softly then whispered into your ear* please.. *he squeezed your hips with his free hand*

Autumn52

Whispers softly in a pleading voice *Please Drannie* and looks in your eyes with soft pleading looks

((Wow that is hot if I say so myself))

Drannie

Quote from: Xandi on August 30, 2010, 07:27:06 AM
Whispers softly in a pleading voice *Please Drannie* and looks in your eyes with soft pleading looks

((Wow that is hot if I say so myself))

*smiles and looks back in your eyes, without breaking the eye-contact.* You may, my sweet Xandi.. *winks teasingly and squeezes your more*

((You kidding? Thats HOT!))

Autumn52

Whispers softly  *Hey gorgeous how are you today?*

naryashadow

smiles and gives her a kiss on the cheek* I could be better, but I won't go into it. How about you?

Autumn52

Huggles Narya and whispers *I am doing great and my PM is always open if you want to talk....* hugs

naryashadow

glad to hear it :) *adds in* oh, its just the world of being a woman is all