KS is Craving Yugioh [Story-Focused, Dark, 5Ds Era] (Open Again)

Started by King Serperior, August 28, 2015, 07:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Okay, so I might be crazy wanting to add another game to my listing, but I have been craving this for a while now!

Before I begin, I want to tell you that this game will NOT have much smut if any at all.  I do not and have not seen this as something that should have smut in it, so if that is what you are looking for, I am sorry to tell you that this is not the game for you.  The same goes if you are looking to play as/with Canon characters.  This will be totally Original Characters Only.  Next, I am a very slow writer, taking anywhere from 10 days to a month to make a post, depending on my muse at the time and how much stuff I have to do due to my classes.  I also like to post multi-paragraph posts, so it will be very rare to see less than three paragraphs from me.  If that is not to your liking, I must apologize, but that is non-negotiable.  Finally, I do expect some OOC talk as this is a two person game.  I want to hear your thoughts and opinions, to chatter, and just be interactive.  I find that extremely important to the making of a game.  Also, I don't care what gender the writer is nor what gender the character is.

After you have read this and think you want to write with me, please PM me.   I only have enough room for one more game.  However, if a couple of people have expressed interest, this can be made into a small group game.  However, I don't plan on having more than two other people in such a game as any more will cause organizational problems.

That said, this is an impulsive seeking, so please forgive me if my ideas are not very well worded out.  I have just two possible characters and one idea:

1).  Yugioh: Dawn of Darkness: - This is a 5Ds based game, however XYZ monsters do exist.  Pendulum Monsters DO NOT exist, however.  That means that you could use a deck such as Fluffals or Superheavy Samurai, but any and all Pendulum Cards and cards relating to them will not be in this game (Note that an exceptions do exist, such as in the case of the monster, Superheavy Samurai Thief.  In this case, only one effect mentions Pendulums:  "Destroy 1 card in your opponent's Pendulum Zone, then you can place the destroyed card in your Pendulum Zone."  Since this is just a small effect, it will be as if it weren't in the card when used in this game.).  Now, as you may expect, this will follow a team who enters into a major international competition that encompasses both Turbo Duels and regular duels.  During this competition, there will be some threat that few will know about and have their own agenda.  It is up to this team to try to beat everyone that comes into their path and survive this threat.  The game will begin when our characters' team being in the semi-finals, just two duels away from making it to be one of the three teams representing Japan.

Now, that's the basic idea.  Here are the six possible characters that I can play.  Depending on the interested person's character, I'll choose the best fit:

Evelyn Yukiko

Name:  Evelyn Yukiko
Deck Options:  Ancient Gear
Personality:  Calm, Cool, and Collected
Duel Runner Description:
Short History/Background:
Koga Nakamura

Name:  Koga Nakamura
Deck:  Morphtronic
Personality:  Focused, Light Hearted, and Good Humored
Duel Runner Description:
Shino Misaki

Name:  Shino Misaki
Deck:  Monarch
Personality:  Elite, Prideful, Loyal
Duel Runner Description:
Karen Ito

Name:  Karen Ito
Deck:  Jurrac
Personality:  Playful, Taunting, and Merciless
Duel Runner Description:

Kyoji Saito

Name:  Kyoji Saito
Deck:  Koa'ki Meiru
Personality:  Analytic, Patient, and Studious
Duel Runner Description:
Ami Kusuragi

Name:  Ami Kusuragi
Deck:  Cloudian
Personality:  Kind, Helpful, and Honest
Duel Runner Description:
Saori Kaiba

Name:  Saori Kaiba
Deck:  Blue-Eyes
Personality:  Sarcastic, Elite, and Strong-Willed
Duel Runner Description:
Tetsu Asato

Name:  Tetsu Asato
Deck:  Superheavy Samurai
Personality:  Serious, Manipulative, and Loyal
Duel Runner Description:

One final note:  Cards WILL be made up in this.  However, I ask that those who are interested to NOT go crazy with it.

That said, my PM box is open, so go for it!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Probably shouldn't be doing this, but I have been having a major Yugioh Craving.  Just a note:

I am a very slow poster, so if you expect posts faster than once a week, then I must apologize in advance.  At best, you'll get about a post every 2 weeks to a month unless my muse is in overdrive and posts sooner than that.

So, PMs are open!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Update:

- Idea explained better
- Notes set out with current situation
- Four new possible characters added

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace