Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

-36  (to correct Luci's double :P )

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

zoarster

abandoneddolly

forgetmenot

A/A-

zoarster

abandoneddolly

Lyll

"There was a man. He walked, stopped, looked around,
And he said: 'I'm the pear-tree.'
And the floor got his roots, the height his trunk,
The sky his crown
And the pears got eaten by the beetles
The birds and the hungry stars."
(Attila József: The man told, detail)

Galanthor

ever thought why you girls are so negativ?

Lyll

this negative part is just my best (:
"There was a man. He walked, stopped, looked around,
And he said: 'I'm the pear-tree.'
And the floor got his roots, the height his trunk,
The sky his crown
And the pears got eaten by the beetles
The birds and the hungry stars."
(Attila József: The man told, detail)

zoarster

Correcting Lyll's illegal post, per the rules:

QuoteRULE: NO multiple posting! You must wait until two people have posted before you can post again. One of those most be the opposite gender...

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

forgetmenot

A/A-

forgetmenot

A/A-