By the Blood: An Open Call for M/M Vampire Fiction

Started by Suiko, April 27, 2020, 03:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

This is a bit of an odd one for me. I have a dull request thread linked in my signature that is much better formatted - but this is something I have been wanting for a while.

I essentially want to play some vampire pairings. I have some vague ideas, but I'd really love to plot something out with anyone else equally interested. I know this is very bare bones, but I just want to get the feelers out.

In terms of me as a writer (briefly):

• I try to get a post out at least once per week. I'm not a super-fast writer, but if inspiration strikes I can get a few posts out there.
  • In terms of sexual content I'm most comfortable with switches or subs - but my characters can be any range.
  • My O/Os list some extreme kinks, but please don't be put off. I enjoy lighter things too - even if for this I'm expecting some blood play.

Now, ideas!

• Fledgling: the classic story of a new vampire being brought up in the darker side of unlife. He could be a noble, a prostitute, a high-profile businessman. Whatever he was, he is now something other.
  • Forsaken: a vampire has lost his clan. Maybe they have been killed, or he has been exiled - whatever the reason he finds himself alone and struggling to survive. He is one night plucked off the streets by an older vampire, who views him as perhaps a pleasant diversion. This could lead to something deeper down the line.
  • Nobility: a pair of vampires from different Houses. Their clans do not get along, however they have an intimate and dangerous relationship that is kept in the dark. It would be the end for either of them if they were discovered.
  • Servitude: not all vampires are created equal. Some are noble and highborne, others are accidents and treated as barely above servants. This would explore the relationship between a lesser vampire and his superior - how it develops and changes.
  • Master: similar to the above. A noble vampire has a personal guard/teacher/steward/whatever title you would call it. Someone to guide him through the complexities of being thrust into vampire nobility. Their relationship is based on stubborn pride, arrogance, and a bit of raw attraction.

And that's all he wrote. I know that these ideas are extremely bare, but I'm really looking to plot. I'd be happy to hear any other thoughts you might have, if you're at all interested in writing with me.

Thank you for looking~
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Resetting, reassessing -