News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Queen of the Seas [Interest Check]

Started by TheVillain, June 25, 2014, 01:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Another quick interest check to see who likes the general idea.

The Age of Pirates has a sort of romance to it, the call to a simpler time where absolute freedom was a ship away. Your characters certainly felt that way - especially even.

The Queen of the Seas is a rarity even among pirate crews - a crew of all women pirates that is known for taking no man prisoner. The only thing they are more then beautiful is deadly as they've put entire ships with their crews to the torch.

This time however they may of bitten off more then they could chew as the booty from their latest haul includes a small chest covered in strange symbols in which one of the other crew with his dying words claimed a male sex demon called an Incubus is trapped inside.

Can they resist the promise of carnal delights at the price of eternal damnation? And if he does get loose, how do you stop something specifically groomed to dominate your thought and will?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

orderNchaos

TheVillain

Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

AurelieCatena

Could you tell us more about this incubus? What do you see him doing? Will this only be about sex or may we expect some bondage, torture and humiliation as well?

TheVillain

My though is he'll start small and work up. First just whispers, but every display of sexual energy and frustration will make him a little stronger. Soon he'll be humiliating and mentally torturing the lady pirates without even leaving the chest. When he has one of the ladies so under his thrall that they open the chest, the real madness kicks off.

Bondage, humiliation, sex, psychological torture - too the point that when the ship is found the ladies are worshipping him like a god, and have to be put down.

AurelieCatena

Describing my character's pleasure or masturbation is ones of my OFFs. I could see my char being the one who actually is immunised against the incubus and tries to prohibit her shipmates from opening the chest and generally obeying the devil.