Group Game: Turtles Forever - Interest Check

Started by Jag, March 07, 2010, 10:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Produced in celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  franchise, the movie teams up different incarnations of the titular heroes—chiefly the light-hearted, child-friendly characters from the 1987 animated series and the darker cast of the 4Kids' own 2003 animated series—in an adventure that spans multiple parallel universes.

When a battle between the Purple Dragons and what appear to be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is captured on film, the Turtles are quick to refute their master Splinter's accusations of carelessness. Breaking into the Purple Dragons' headquarters to get to the bottom of these mysterious doppelgängers, our Turtles discover that their "impostors" are, in fact, versions of them from another dimension. The goofy otherdimensional "1987 Turtles" prove to be a hassle for the more serious-minded "2003 Turtles", but they are soon able to discern that they were teleported into their world in a dimensional portal accident that has also brought their arch-enemies, Shredder and Krang, and their battle fortress, the Technodrome, along with them. The eight Turtles head below the ground to track down the Technodrome, but their presence together only clues Shredder in to the fact that there may be a version of himself on this world that he can ally with to take the Turtles down.

I'll be needing most people to play double roles:

Double Roles:g
Leonardo:
Raphael:
Donatello:
Michelangelo:
*Shredder (Utrom and Human):

Single Roles:
Splinter (1987 Splinter will be a complete NPC):
April O'Neil (1987 is useless in my opinion for a fight):
Casey Jones:
Karai:

Optional Characters:
Mona Lisa:
Venus de Milo
Lotus Blossom
Cheng
Hun
Shadow Jones
Keno
The Neutrinos

I'm also willing to accept a few OC characters.

*Whom ever plays Shredder will also have a tag along NPC of Krang, Bebop, and Rocksteady. I'll take care of them for the most part, but you'll have to lead them around from time to time as well.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

I realize that this is not a small game and will span across several TMNT universes. So the way it will work is we will go one universe at a time. Starting with the 2003 universe. Most people will be playing their double roles at a time, though there will be times when you will get a break from that.

I want to keep in the spirit of the show and keep romance low to non-existent and violence to the low end of the gore scale. I also want to keep in the mood of the shows. The 1987 cast (even the villains) were goofy and more funny, where as the 2003 cast is much more mature and serious. This is the biggest boiling point for the cast being together. Even Raphael in the 1987 show was goofy and funloving, while his 2003 counter part is ready to shove a fist down some peoples throats.

If you've seen the Turtles Forever movie special...the story will remain slightly the same. Utrom Shredder will be the main baddie for this game.

Jag

Turtle Game Time Line:

These are key points that I hope to hit:

1987 & 2003 Turtles Meet Up                    1987 Universe                     Showdown in the Technodrome                           The Final Fight

1987 & 2003 Shredder 1st Fight                Casey vs Shredder                      Comic Book Universe