Spartacus (Plots coming soon)

Started by LadyDiscord, February 16, 2011, 12:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDiscord

I've gotten into ancient, well I've always been into ancient History. I've been inspired the series Spartacus on Starz to get back to my old habit.

I'm look for a male writer who holds interest in history to. You don't have to be familiar with the Starz series, but I really would like to do a roleplay based in ancient Greece, consisting of slaves, gladiators and their masters. Canon's and Oc's welcome.

Plots

Nubian Gold

A young woman is captured from a small Egyptian village off the bounds of  Upper Egypt. She is brought to the ports of Capula (A city State) in Rome.  Her eyes are wide and new to the world of the Roman republic. Like most slaves of ethnic backgrounds she catches the eye of wealthy mistress.  Darker skin is seen as a very rare commodity so she is bought and sold immediately. Miles away from home and family (how she was captured is yet to be revealed) she is brought into the home of the Mistress and her husband. They a very wealthy and are known for the training houses in the events. The events are hosted by the cities elite. New gladiators fight in a arena smaller to the Roman Arena for sport and gambled upon. Each gamble can make a man and his gladiator either very wealthy and famous or very dead and broke. The young woman is shocked by the ways of this culture, language and lifestyle.

She immediately is taken under tutelage by the head slave and becomes a loyal servant in hopes of earning her freedom. Meanwhile The Master has brought a new group of potential gladiators. Each young man is checked upon arrival, determined by his age, body and smell whether he has potential or not. The new recruits are brought to the training house known as the Loudus. Under the care of a former gladiator known as the Doctore they will train, bleed and sweat. One young man in particular shows great promise. He is Thetian, and his tribe is usually looked down upon by other gladiators. He hopes to become a champion fighter and an honorable gladiator, but first he must make it through training and potential combatants.

Any questions just pm me.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

LadyDiscord

I won't list cannons since they are not required, but here are some pairings.

GladiatorxMistress
SlaveX Gladiator
MasterxSlave
GladiatorX Royalty
MasterXMistress

We can even mix and mingle.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘