New Fableshore V2 [Urban Dark Fairy Tales] .::Need Players!::.

Started by Dhampyress, January 13, 2019, 02:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November Bleeds

Hey everyone,

We've been loving the profiles that have been coming in so far. These have all been some truly wonderful and enjoyable ideas and we're looking forward to more as they continue to come in. One thing Dhampyress and I wanted to encourage was the idea of player concepts being involved within affiliations. Over at the game information there's quite a bit of information, but if you'll skip down to this post, you can see all the listed affiliations. We're pretty open to how players may allow their concepts to be involved, so there's no such thing as a bad idea. If you might be interested in having your character involved with an affiliation, but feel uncertain if what idea you might have in mind is suitable, don't be afraid to pitch us questions; whether that is here or through PM. Always happy to help!

Another thing we very much encourage is player businesses. Player businesses add more feeling to the world of Fableshore and we'd love to build it alongside you, hand and hand. If you have any business ideas please don't hesitate to include them at the bottom of the sheet. We're happy to hear them.

Dhampyress

Oh and just one more thing! I think it's about time we start considering an OOC, to help better manage things for everyone. I'll be working on that tonight, should be up for you all by tomorrow at the latest!

Tokyorose627

Whew, made my character sheet! No to wait to see what others have in store!

Amarlo

-flutters lashes at Dhamp- May I play an ugly step sister that's not so ugly anymore thanks to cosmetic surgery?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dhampyress

Quote from: Amarlo on January 22, 2019, 01:29:37 PM
-flutters lashes at Dhamp- May I play an ugly step sister that's not so ugly anymore thanks to cosmetic surgery?

Like a Cinderella step sister? You mean? :O

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dhampyress

Quote from: Amarlo on January 22, 2019, 03:55:18 PM
Yus  O:)

Sounds like drama.. *shifty eyes* I like. Yes, I will mark it down.

Do you have a face claim, or are you just reserving the character?

Amarlo

I'm reserving the character. I'm not 100% on the faceclaim yet.

And you know me, I looove drama 😈

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Lovely Complex

I've been staring at this for quite some time now and is interested.

Would a gender-bent Elsa be applicable?
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Dhampyress

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on January 22, 2019, 04:49:30 PM
I've been staring at this for quite some time now and is interested.

Would a gender-bent Elsa be applicable?

We're not entirely opposed to the idea. However, we'd prefer if the concept was pushed more in line with the Snow Queen. Still, we're interested in your idea all the same.

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Dhampyress on January 22, 2019, 05:14:45 PM
We're not entirely opposed to the idea. However, we'd prefer if the concept was pushed more in line with the Snow Queen. Still, we're interested in your idea all the same.
Mind explaining that to me, please? Just want to make sure I am understanding correctly.

Amarlo

I think they're hoping to keep Mr. Elsa and Jack Frost from being too closely similar. But that's just my guess. ^^;

That aside, I have decided to faceclaim Jovana Rikalo for my No-longer-so-ugly Stepsister. >> <.<

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Amarlo on January 22, 2019, 05:31:37 PM
I think they're hoping to keep Mr. Elsa and Jack Frost from being to closely similar. But that's just my guess. ^^;

That aside, I have decided to faceclaim Jovana Rikalo for my No-longer-so-ugly Stepsister. >> <.<
Ah, pfft, Jack Frost is nothing compared to Elsa. :D My own opinion though.

November Bleeds

Oh dear XD
Jack Frost and Elsa I've found are commonly paired together from fans, or were when Elsa first came into play! I hope I can word this right because I am 404 Erroring right now with my brain but XD! What Dhampyress and I meant though was two characters with those abilities are perfectly alright to place in the game, we don't want them running similarly though if possible! But also that the "Snow Queen" (Or King, here!) would be along the lines of the fairy tale more than the disney adaptation? But she was saying it was perfectly okay to take from the disney adaptation as well! Sorry for the confusion! :D

Dhampyress

Quote from: November Bleeds on January 22, 2019, 05:45:03 PM
Oh dear XD
Jack Frost and Elsa I've found are commonly paired together from fans, or were when Elsa first came into play! I hope I can word this right because I am 404 Erroring right now with my brain but XD! What Dhampyress and I meant though was two characters with those abilities are perfectly alright to place in the game, we don't want them running similarly though if possible! But also that the "Snow Queen" (Or King, here!) would be along the lines of the fairy tale more than the disney adaptation? But she was saying it was perfectly okay to take from the disney adaptation as well! Sorry for the confusion! :D

Yes. I think November has put it into perspective fairly well. This is very much what I was thinking.

art nova

Dhampyress

Quote from: bibliophelia on January 22, 2019, 05:48:53 PM
Hi, I'd like to let go of my reserves.

Sorry to hear that. For now I've released the characters. Let us know if you change your mind. :-)

Dhampyress

Informative Post

Not to change subjects, as I know there are several conversations going on here, but I just wanted to let everyone know that the OOC is now up and accessible to you all. You may post there so long as you have a reservation here, or an accepted character. I'd like to encourage everyone to use the OOC to bounce ideas back and forth with one another. As for questions, happy to answer them here or there! I've also added the OOC link to the first post for simple convenience.

Lovely Complex

Quote from: November Bleeds on January 22, 2019, 05:45:03 PM
Oh dear XD
Quote from: Dhampyress on January 22, 2019, 05:46:03 PM
Yes. I think November has put it into perspective fairly well. This is very much what I was thinking.
Honestly, Jack Frost did not even cross my mind whenever I asked that question. lol
I was planning on keeping it along the lines of the actual fairy tale, which is The Snow Queen if I am not mistaken, other than the Disney adaptation.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on January 23, 2019, 01:57:22 AM
I was planning on keeping it along the lines of the actual fairy tale, which is The Snow Queen if I am not mistaken, other than the Disney adaptation.

Yes, that's what we'd prefer. But sounds good.

Lovely Complex

Dhampyress

Just to potentially pique any late coming interest, we'll be starting the game soon, as of tomorrow or possibly tonight. But there's still time to join! :-)

Lovely Complex

So, is it cool for me to make the male version of Elsa? I didn't see it on the reserved characters list so I just want to make sure before I begin creating the character. :| If not, that's fine as I can pick someone else.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on January 25, 2019, 04:55:27 AM
So, is it cool for me to make the male version of Elsa? I didn't see it on the reserved characters list so I just want to make sure before I begin creating the character. :| If not, that's fine as I can pick someone else.

Yes, you can go right ahead. We'll reserve it for you now. :-)

Lovely Complex