Ohhhh Im soo good, It scares me so!

Started by CalypsoRising, July 18, 2015, 06:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalypsoRising

Here's an idea, if anyone wants to bite on to it that would be great. I am looking for someone who would be interested in a story that probably happens in the world every day. A woman, working to take care of her family, every day she works her ass off just to go home and get it yelled at and beat by her old man, who doesnt appreciate her who accuses her of lying and cheating all the time. She lives in a hell, her only reprieve is going to work. She works in a hotel and this causes many problems in her home life, but she endures because her kids mean the world to her and she wants them to have a good life. Then a man comes to stay at the hotel, he is the owner/foreman of a construction crew, he starts up a friendly relationship with the woman and finds out about her life outside the hotel, he hatches a plan but it is going to take a while to put it to action. He wants to steal her and her kids away from that life and give them one they deserve! The woman doesnt know this, she gets in trouble for him even being in the hotel, then the man is due to check out, she is sad but hides it. Something happens and his crew has to stay longer, thats when the shit hits the fan, she finally succumbs to her feelings for this man and makes love to him. Her husband is suspicious but cant prove it, then everything explodes and the man helps her run away with her kids!

I would really like to do this, it sounds...like something I wish someone would really do for me! HAHAHA but no really this is a severe WANT for me. Any takers?