[Ex/Multi] Pokemon (pokemorph/moemon) Group Roleplay

Started by Maximillian Crowloft, May 20, 2009, 06:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

That one would probably be best asked to Max. As I am only the other half of the game, he is the one running it as a whole. The rules are up to him. ^^

dready

from the first page, only four moves.though there's still the racial ability that each pokemon has.

here's the link i use: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page
it has everything. o.o

Galanoder

Ah, sorry, can't believe I missed that. All I need to know now is starting level...

dready

i just pm'ed alexander what level he'd want me at and then i finished setting up. ^^

Maximillian Crowloft

Catching up a bit again with you guys. Yes, four moves is the max, staying in theme with the pokemon games. How specific moves work (because taking statistics out of a game doesn't always translate smoothly to a freeform RP) you can ask me in a PM or in this thread.

The level of a specific pokemon doesn't have to be specified, and I suggest to leave it out completely. You can still use an approximate level to check which moves you can have on seribii.net and bulpapedia, though if you give yourself a definite level, you'd have to level up occasionally to learn new moves, and keeping to such statistics can severely hamper RP. Learn a new move when its appropriate in the RP and let you approximate level keep in touch with that of the team, unless the trainer specifically trains you harder than the others. I believe this is the best approach for now.
O&O

Galanoder

dready

Maximillian Crowloft

Now I wonder what percentage of those two comments was sarcastic...
O&O

Alexander

Pyro

Appologies! My comp died for a few days. I'm back now

Maximillian Crowloft

O&O

GrinningHound

Is there room for a male pokemon?  An 'other'?

Not sure what pokemon yet, but I wanna be something mischievous, and run around causing trouble for trainers and stealing thier pokemon.

You'll get them back, it'll just be fun to run off into the woods with them.  :D

Maximillian Crowloft

Not sure if that's a possibility, can't speak for the others of course. I myself don't like the idea, though if the others like it I'll be able to deal with it.

Personally I think the group has enough issues to deal with as it is, with the many differences of opinion and coping strategies going around.
O&O