Roleplay Ideas (Alliethatgirl + Daedalus)

Started by Daedalus, December 16, 2012, 05:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daedalus

Heyy ;)

Any ideas we can discuss here. No one to bother us either haha xD

alliethatgirl

hah found it! lol so what did you have in mind. I've always done romantic RP but I'm up for anything honestly.
Don't wake me 'cause I don't wanna leave this dream.

Daedalus

In my four years of RP.. I've done quite a lot of different types. A lot of people like to make one that has a plot to it, not just a couple together for a date or something. Where I have RPd I've participated in chats that have been solely wars for a couple of days or more. Generally the Mass RPs they call them.

There could be a reason they get meet etc. Or they get asked to help with some government thing and meet then. My mind is ALWAYS full of ideas. Especially since I enjoy the ideas involving Ancient Empires.

alliethatgirl

Yeah a plot makes it more interesting and fun. hmmm I plan on stealing your kidney? lol I'm in a funny mood right now. Sorry I will be serious. What kind of government thing?

Daedalus

No need to be serious. For all she may know, he may need her heart for his daughter! :O

I'm not one who has to have everything taken seriously in RP. You want to joke be my guest :).

Funny moods are always interesting too ;)

alliethatgirl

i like the colors :P

OH SNAP! I like it lol. So we meet in the hospital then or just randomly? Lol at a club/bar where I'm celebrating my bday xD

I don't know that you have a daughter that needs a heart and you have no idea I have a sister that needs a kidney.

Daedalus

Top right while typing a reply ;) I'm experimenting while I can xD

Both hiding secrets. I like. Don't want too many details about them.

If it is hospital, they would give up the secret too easily. You have a thing for a club B'day party don't you? ;) Sounds good.

Only thing I need to learn now is how to create Character Sheets. :P

alliethatgirl

8-) lol I just turned 21 and I lost my ID recently so I haven't had a chance to physically go out yet. Doesn't mean I can't here lol.

yes secretssss. I agree no hospital maybe down the road they bump into each other a knife fight ensues for each other's organs? xD

uhm..I haven't the slightest clue  ???

Daedalus

Always true ;)

We can get the meeting in the bar underway and see where it goes? Still talking here?

I think we can manage for one RP. Besides, means we can take some time to describe them.

alliethatgirl

Are we keeping it here or moving to the other forum?

Daedalus

alliethatgirl

you go ahead and start. I haven't RPd in a bit

Daedalus

May be a little weak at first. Not always good at starting :P

alliethatgirl

no worries :] That's why I asked you to start. It's my weakness.

Daedalus

I see :)
We using different names for them or just going to go by the Forum names? :P

alliethatgirl

Daedalus

alliethatgirl

Daedalus

alliethatgirl

Hey! I'm at work and my phone died unexpectedly (its old) soo I won't be able to contiinue untill around 10pm. :( sowwie. I didn't want you to think I was leaving you hanging so I'm in my car with my phone pluggeed in so I could send this. XD ttyl

Daedalus

No problem. :)

Things happen and I understand that. I'm on holidays but might be working soon myself.
Thanks for letting me know though :)

alliethatgirl

You now have my undivided attention :]

I'm on winter break from school right now so it's just work right now. SO happy this semester is over.

Daedalus

8:04pm here and calling my girlfriend soon. I make a point of calling her when I can since she lives in another city.

I'll get onto a reply before I go :)

alliethatgirl

2:07 am here xD haha aw that's sweet ^^

can't wait :P

Daedalus

Reply is done.

It saves texts and means we talk properly :P