Evil Heroes D&D 5e Interest Check[Closed]

Started by Togashi, April 26, 2016, 05:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Togashi

Looking to see who would be interested in playing characters of an evil Alignment. Clerics would be allowed to take the Death domain if they chose to, and so on amongst the other characters. I want to do an evil game because there are so many good heroes going around doing what they can to make life easier. But I had the most fun, ever playing, when our party were evil characters.

All classes are open, if it's not in a published book, you can bring it up and I will consider(i.e. the GMs guild, or other community created content), if it's in beta/testing same thing.

This can be as sexualized as anyone wants it to be, after all you're evil. You can take virgins and sacrifice them to your gods, or enjoy the spoils of slaughtering the village militia, and so on.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AndyZ

Good to see you running another game, Togashi ^_^ I'll have to come up with an idea but I'm interested.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

caelcormac

I would like to throw my hat in as well.

Zaer Darkwail

I am always ready to play villains  >:)

Chulanowa

What sort of "evil" are we talking here? 'Cause there can be a pretty broad spectrum there.

Togashi

Any kind you want to be. Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic. Just as long as it's evil. Essentially it's the GM giving the players free reign to do whatever they want .

Oh the town needs us to kill some bandits? Okay but we want money, and if you can't pay we're taking your children.

Oh is the monster in the near by castle tormenting you with taxes to avoid being overrun? We'll destroy him, and set up base in his place.

Are the bandits you're frightened of coming in a few days? We'll do something about it. What they don't know is the bandits work for you.

Laughing Hyena

What's stopping the other players from stabbing each other in the back? I always find this to be a fatal flaw for many an evil party.

Togashi

Probably the others turning on the one that tries.

Chulanowa

Evil characters can have goals in common.

I was just checking 'cause for this kind ofthing, I'd be more interested in that sort of stuff you describe, that mercenary outlook, rather than the "I make a cape out of the faces of al lthe orphans i killed, then summon an elder god to fuck the world to death mwahahahaha" kind of stuff  ;D

So if we're looking at more low-key, personal sort of stuff - more Sandor Clegane than Sauron - i'm in

RubySlippers

Evil can get along just not as well as other alignments. And there is nothing wrong with Elder Gods not all are horrid ever read the short story Dagon from the legendary Lovecraft his followers were pretty nice for evil cultists.

pcnovaes

I'm interested if I can make a two phrase back story.

TheHangedOne

I'd be playing Lawful Evil; probably a monk.
Check out my poet tree!

AndyZ

I'll probably go for a chaotic evil Red Dragon Sorceress.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

TheHangedOne

Wait, red dragon? I saw all classes were open, but didn't see anything about races. What are the restrictions there?
Check out my poet tree!

Zaer Darkwail

I think AndyZ meant a dragon magic sorceress (with red dragon ancestry). Or red dragon themed dragonborn sorceress :P

AndyZ

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Togashi

Well all standard races are fine too. It falls under the same restrictions, if it's fan/gm created content, or not officially published I will look them over and consider them.

Togashi

Alright there's enough interest to do this. So I'll go ahead and start sorting through a few more things. But for now Characters will start at level 5. You've adventured for a while, and have seen many things. Everyone gets 2 uncommon magical items, and 500 gold. This is on top of starting gear lists you get from the class lists.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Togashi on April 28, 2016, 06:23:46 PM
Well all standard races are fine too. It falls under the same restrictions, if it's fan/gm created content, or not officially published I will look them over and consider them.

You okay with Unearthed Arcana stuff?

Togashi

You can present it to me and I'll consider it.

Zaer Darkwail

Okay, here comes my char (taking bit inspiration from jon Irenicus from Baldur's Gate). I presume we use the customizing ability points option in char gen to get stats (or the standard array of 15, 14, 13, 12, 10 and 8).

Zarius Darkleaf
Race: Eladrin
Class: 5 Warlock (feypact)
Background
Zarius Darkleaf hails from feywild eladrin courts, he is from esteemed long and ancient noble family amongst eladrins. However he has been exiled (or more precisely; escaped his homeland justice system and reason why he never takes off his magical medallion which wards against divinations and scrying magic). But to understand reason why he did crime is to understand eladrin court traditions.

Firstly to be recognized even as heir you must show talent in magic amongst eladrin nobles as magic is both birthright and also mark of a noble. Sadly though despite brilliant mind and charisma, Zarius was nowhere gifted in magic nor gifted in social graces of the court like his peers were. So this reason his parents were embarassed in bringing him to the court after he reached young adult age and it led to subtle but cold discrimination to Zarius who was furthermore bullied and teased by other nobleborn kids for his lack of magic. Using magic against him.

This had influence early age for Zarius become cold and spiteful, envious, for his peers. Desperate for answers, solution, anything, he poured tomes in his family library. He found mention of that feys, the close neighbhors and allies of eladrin, can through agreement, whimsical sort, grant powerful magical powers and boons for select few.....few who were called warlocks. Eager for to get magical power he located one groves where sprites are rumored to be living in, so he headed out alone into the feywild wilderness and only thanks detailed map and his keen skills on navigation he did not get lost. He approached the sprite community, a small village and he told his reason why he sought them out. A pair of beautiful sprite twins ruled this small village and they both touched him and checked for his heart.....and then they told simply 'no' for him before he was shot with sleep inducing arrows.

Once Zarius woke, the village was gone as so was sprites....but the burning rage, wrath and dark emotions welled in him to yell out his frustration and anger to the woods and then somebody heard it. He wandered, got lost and soon evening turned to night and dark shadows followed Zarius....guided him to meet with a darkly beautiful fey in shadowy forest. She sensually whispered she can offer Zarius magic, but everything has a price and what Zarius would give in return? Zarius just smirked and said; "My innocence." Zarius at heart was not innocent but he had never slept with woman and so he offered the only innocence what he had left. This bemused the darkly beautiful fey who then embraced him in the shadowy darkness of the forest....even to this day Zarius does not remember what happened during that night, but he knew he had woke up naked and also sort intuitive sense where he could find the sprite village.....charged with extra magical power he attacked the sprites, using dark magic to enslave and chain the twin sprite princesses which had once spurned him and then enlarge them and force hours, even days, lasting pure carnal depravity upon them and using vial filled with black liquid which was called tears of darkness he turned the sprites hatred to him into pure carnal lust on him, their own hatred turning against them.

Now, with twin sprites as his familiars and charged with own magical powers he returned back to Darkleaf family and after demonstrating his powers his family welcomed him as a heir and recognized finally as true noble of the house. He was send to the courts and thanks with his dark gifts he became rapidly charming beyond expectations of people and creating rapidly new friends around him. He drew attention of Vaeless Dawnflower, a heiress of one royal families (high nobility). Vaeless fell for his flattery and charming words and thus they were engaged. However his family protested on the union because they thought a another noble heiress for Zarius and which is better match (for family anyways). Zarius darkly poisoned his own father and then as mother mourned father's sudden passage he murdered his own mother and made it look like a suicide. So far it just increased Zarius allure as noble of tragedy for now leading Darkleaf family alone and needing definately get married and birth a heir to continue the lineage.

However, all his plans fell as a ranger, Solaska Goldtree, came in and accused Zarius for mass murdering sprite community and also exposing his involvement in killing his own parents! Zarius had been careful but not careful enough, more so as he was forced wield a rod of truth, a powerful artifact in royal courts which painted the truths from lies upon flesh of the accused, painfully burn them in there in elvish. When he denied from killing the sprites, fey slayer was drawn to his flesh, when he denied killing parents, kinslayer was drawn to his flesh. for his crimes he was condemned to death, waiting for execution. However the guards who were assigned guard him were not prepared for Zarius twin familiars, the twin sprites, come and seduce and kill them and free their master free who then escaped after donning his amulet and taking his pact rod with him and leave from feywild lands.

Now, as runaway noble away from home his crimes are not known (yet) at other lands and so he tries enjoy his noble privilegdes long as he can so long his crimes are not known. He yearns, burns, for accomplish what he plotted; marrying Vaeless Dawnflower, become crowned prince consort and become ruler of eladrins! So he seeks more power, grow in power enough to challenge and conquer his own homeland and claim his bride what was meant to him! But for now.....he tolerates presence of his associates what he has got involved with so far. They are useful to have around for now.

Togashi

Oh! Crap, thank you Zaer, I forgot about stats. I am going to give everyone a choice. You can take the 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, and 8(pre-racial boosts) or you can spend 28 points and buy in.

TheHangedOne

Suffering the Tiefling Monk
What the party knows
Suffering is a very worthy name for this Tiefling, for he both accepts and metes it out with equal relish. A follower of Loviatar, The Maiden of Pain, though not a member of her clergy, he espouses most of the common tenets of her faith; that to suffer is to live, that one must endure such suffering and return it to the ones who have bestowed it upon you.

He rarely will kill himself, although followers of Ilmater will almost always be put to death; often through excruciatingly cruel means (burnt at a pyre, dissolved in a vat of acid, drowned in a pool of water, being exsanguinated while forced to drink their own blood, etc), though he has never stopped other members of the party from indulging in killing. He also has shown no qualms about inflicting grievous bodily and mental harm on others, pointing out, again, that suffering is a part of life, and that if his victims were strong enough, A) they would not be victims, or B) they would be able to return the suffering upon him (which he actually encourages).

He prefers to lead the group, yet, he won't bother to butt heads when someone else wants to take the lead role, being willing to follow along in a more subservient role.

Ironically, he is quite good at healing, and doesn't 'charge' anything to patch up other members of the group; all he'll say is that "Get up. You haven't suffered enough yet", without fail, those exact same words.

In combat, he can be a terrifying foe, as he takes rapturous joy in both inflicting and receiving pain, and his maddening cackles may have given a false perception of a man teetering on the brink of madness; yet, for a seeming 'mad man', he is nothing if not consistent, precise, and dedicated.

Suffering's Code

Bring excruciating death to the followers of Ilmater; let the weeping god cry for his fallen followers.
Do not kill those who can learn and grow from the suffering inflicted upon them.
Do not kill those who would rot and decay from the suffering inflicted upon them; to do so is to end their suffering, and this displeases Loviatar.
It is alright to heal others, but only when they have reached the point of senselessness, for once one has lost reasoning, one has lost the capacity to learn from one's suffering.
When suffering has been inflicted on one's self, one should use it as motivation for growth; one should also enjoy the pain, for pain is inescapable.
When suffering has been inflicted on one's self, one should seek to return the favor at the earliest opportunity. After all, one should always repay one's debts.
The strong shall rule over the weak; this is the law of nature, a law that supersedes all of the laws of all races, The One True Law. When one is strong, one shall freely use the weak. When one is weak, one shall accept the lot given to them by the strong.
Challenging the strong is the right of the weak, for the world is not stagnant, and the weak do not always remain so.
For the strong to refuse the challenge of the weak is to admit to weakness themselves.
Check out my poet tree!

RubySlippers

The party needs some kind of goal I think, something evil characters would need each other for, so how about becoming gods well a god or goddess and the rest riding the others coat tails getting a divine wish each which could be almost anything within reason. And even a CE scumbag might like that, NE would be happy to play along and LE it would depend on the deal struck before we run around being all evil. And their is precedence in DnD Canon in the Forgotten Realms didn't Bane ascend that way?

Togashi

The Dead Three, yes. Bane the Tyrant, Bhaal the Assassin and Myrkul the Necromancer. They fought their way to the God of Death, who had grown weary of his life as a god. The three split the portfolio of the god of Death, Bane taking Tyranny so he could rule forever. Myrkul taking Death because all things die even gods. Bhaal took Murder so that both must pay homage to him because by his hand would Bane's Kingdom fall, or he could starve Myrkul's kingdom of death by staying his blade.

I have some ideas. Maybe you're out to capture the powers of the Gods. Maybe you want to found an unbeatable mercenary brigade, or establish a kingdom somewhere and rule it with an iron fist. There are countless things you can all unite for.

RubySlippers

Sculla Nerull
Half-orc Cleric 3/Wizard 2

She is a work in progress but will likely progress equally in both classes.

AndyZ

Ruby, since we already have someone playing a sorceress and someone playing a warlock, any chance you want to plug up some of the other spots instead?

Togashi

Warlock, Monk, Sorceress, so far. The party could use a tank and healer, but make whatever you guys want.

RubySlippers

Oh ,did I put Warlock how silly of me, I meant Cleric 3 / + another class of my choosing. I'm easy going.  ;D

Togashi

Which means you probably want the Cleric to be on your side. I don't know if we should give Ruby such power... She might abuse it and make you all do very naughty things on her whim. Not that it's a bad thing. ^.^

caelcormac

I was also thinking about a cleric, but a full 20 one, but since I was thinking war or tempest I could easily switch to a Pally and go full on tank. Hey Ruby, any thoughts on the kind of God you worship? We could be in the same church, perhaps with me as your guardian.

RubySlippers

I found a Death Domain, it would be good for a solo class, and let her do Necromantic spells as rituals later on very handy for doing very powerful magic later on from the Wizard spell list. I'm not sure if its official however.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5q-SrbFhJetOGtnckFIc1hRYTQ/view?pref=2&pli=1

I still would like to Multiclass though.

I don't min/max but do like builds that are interesting.

She wants to be an undead so likely any church with a focus on undeath and using it to be immortal even if she must serve after becoming one for awhile before she can lead. Not a Lich she likely won't be that good but a vampire could be a nice goal once you kill her master she will ascend to a full vampire in her own right.

AndyZ

Considering this picture, though I have no idea who the character is.

Speaking from personal experience, I'd much rather we had a healer who was focused on the single class.  If we get to high enough levels where we need higher level spells to get patched up, we don't want to be at the beck and call of good-aligned temples to make it happen.

Togashi

Probably Orcus, as your god.

The Death Domain is an official domain but that's not the version they ended up using. In the GM's Guide on page 96 it lists

Death Domain.

Domain Spells:
1st: False Life, Ray of Sickness.
3rd: Blindness/Deafness, Ray of enfeeblement
5th: Animate Dead, Vampiric Touch
7th: Blight, Death Ward
9th: Antilife Shell, Cloudkill

Bonus Proficiency: When Clerics chooses this domain at 1st level, they gain proficiency with martial weapons.

Reaper: at 2st level, the cleric learns one necromancy cantrip of his or her choice from any spell list. When the cleric casts a necromancy cantrip that normally targets only one creature, the spell can instead target two creatures within range and within 5 feet of each other.

Channel Divinity: Touch of Death. Starting at 2nd level, the cleric can use Channel Divinity to destroy another creature's life force by touch. When the cleric hits a creature with a melee attack, the cleric can use Channel Divinity to deal extra Necrotic Damage to the target. The extra damage equals 5 + 2xCleric Level

Inescapable Destruction: Starting at 6th level, the Cleric's ability to channel negative energy becomes more potent. Necrotic Damage dealt by the character's cleric spells and Channel Divinity options ignore resistance to Necrotic Damage.

Divine Strike: At 8th level, the Cleric gains the ability to infuse his or her weapon strikes with necrotic energy. Once on each of the Clerics terns when he or she hits a creature with a weapon attack, the cleric can cause the attack to deal an extra 1d8 necrotic damage to the target. This increases to 2d8 at 14th level.

Improved Reaper: Starting at 17th level, when the Cleric casts a Necromancy Spell of 1st through 5th level, that targets only one creature, the spell can instead target two creatures within range and within 5 feet of each other. If the spell consumes its material components, the cleric must provide them for each target.

Chulanowa

Now that I have my books handy, I can start working on a fighter-type. Like it was mentioned, we need a Donk-type character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC6E3j8ddS8

TheHangedOne

Well, at least early on, my monk can do as healer in a pinch (at least between battles). Medicine is actually one of his tagged skills, and does fit in with him being a Loviatan, as mentioned with what he does/says when patching people up. But a combat healer would be a nice investment.

As for goals, I like the idea of forming a mercenary company. I could also see aiming for divinity, especially if there is a chance to kill Ilmater, and for Suffering to ascend... not necessarily as a god, but maybe becoming something far more than what he is, being chosen by his patron goddess.

More on Loviatar can be read here: http://www.nj-pbem.com/data/Gods/humangods/Loviatar.htm

For those who are curious. Suffering doesn't proselytize very much or anything, but if people were curious, he is pretty cut and dry about explaining who he worships. As for why he worships her, his explanation would just be the cryptic "It makes sense". For those wanting to know more, well, Tieflings don't always get treated that well; let's just say Suffering has many reasons to bear that name.
Check out my poet tree!

RubySlippers

Okay decided on a 5th Level Half-orc Cleric of Myrkul and will take logically the Death Domain.

Yes she will have some healing spells after all she is a master of death but that can be stayed at bay for those useful to her and her patrons cause.  >:)

And Suffering, Loviatar serves allies to her divine patron so will be treated favorably as would followers of Bane and his servants after all they gained divine powers largely together and it keeps things simple. So when picking patrons it would help if your on friendly divine terms in such relationships.

Alignment for my character will likely be NE since extremes are bad in life and unlife.

Togashi

Zaer Darkwail

Depending on gaming world the Myrkul is deceased god (it was replaced later on by Kelemvor). Orcus is most ideal and makes you truly evil cleric as you worship a demon lord. Also do keep in mind that if you multiclass you do not get 4th level attribute/feats unless you have class levels to get them.

Edit; AndyZ I think she would fit as fire specialized wizard (evoker) or sorceress with fire spells :)

RubySlippers

5th Edition in the realms he is back and a major divine power, he is the god of the dead not of death (there is a fine distinction) and if another player can oppose Ilmater and have Loviatar I should be able to have the Greater God of the Dead regardless of the setting. Anyway CE isn't an alignment I care to play its easier to be NE they will work with others and prefer more stable allies than ,er, Demon Lords. And I'm just going to be a Cleric.

VenatorBC26

I've started playing D&D 5E a bit ago, and I have ...dark stirrings...

Can I play?

Phaia

Is there still openings?

I do have a couple of questions as well.
Are you allowing the optional Feat feature? For humans at start as well?

I have two concepts in mind. A ranger/beast master/Bounty hunter or an assassin rogue. I am not sure yet which will prevail they may have to fight it out as good evils would.  ;D

Phaia

Togashi

I guess there's enough space for 2 nore. Yes I am allowing the Human Variant of +1 to two stats, an extra skill proficiency, and a feat

VenatorBC26

Tydorei

So what is this? the first two to complete there character get the last two spots? Or should I not try and come out with a character?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I think it's those who get complete sheets done get in or rather are chosen by the GM as he sees complete sheets and makes final choices/decisions. So I advice make the sheets (this is just my speculation though) if you want get into the game. It's not that hard to make the sheet and it took me just a around bit over a hour.

AndyZ

[Name Pending] - Half-Elf Sorceress - Chaotic Evil

Strength 10 Dexterity 13+1=14 Constitution 13+1=14 Intelligence 13 Wisdom 12 Charisma 14+2=16+2=18

Darkvision, Fey Ancestry, Spellcasting, Draconic Bloodline (Red), Font of Magic 5/5, Metamagic (Careful Spell, Empowered Spell)

5 Cantrips, 6 Spells

Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation, +1 Cantrip undecided

Shield, Sleep, Flaming Sphere, Suggestion, Dispel Magic, Fireball

1: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
2: [ ] [ ] [ ]
3: [ ] [ ]

Pearl of Power, Winged Boots

Light Crossbow and 20 Bolts
Arcane Focus (Orb)
Explorer's Pouch
Two daggers (Hidden in boots)

Still trying to decide for background.  None of the ones I've seen in the PH or Sword Coast have really seemed to fit.

VenatorBC26

Daniel Stormbellow- Human Fighter(Champion Sub-class)-Lawfull Evil

Armor Class: 19
Initiative: 2
Speed: 30

Striegth- 15(Race: +1)
Dexterity-13(Race: +1)
Constitution- 13(Race: +1)
Intelligence- 12(Race: +1)
Wisdom-12(Race:+1)
Charisma- 13(Race: +1)
Backround: Noble
Fighting Style: Defense
Noble Feature: Can secure an Audience with a local noble
Class:
Heal 1D10 + Level as a Bonus Action(Once between rests)
1 Extra Action between rests
Crit on 19
2 attacks per turn

Specialties:

History +4
Survival +4
Intimidation +4
Persuasion +4

Chain Mail
Shield

Weapons:

Longsword
Crossbow(Light)+20 Bolts

Personality:
Daniel isn't like the typical 'Evil' Knight, he is eloquent and even fairly persuasive when he wants to be. Daniel even has a deceptively warm countinence about him when talking to everyone, even with non-Humans. This Dark Warrior does have a temper though, and it shows itself when his warm countinence gets cold, and he stops talking all together. In this dark place, he is even still polite then, speaking in calm and low tones. It doesn't take long for this phase to pass though, and he is back to being a seemingly normal man soon after. Women, especially Non-Human Women aren't to expect any great treatment from the young Knight, due to what his father sharing his view on the 'Inferior Sex'. Women who earn his respect(like the female PCs) are more often than not treated like men, as he has yet to put together the inherit flaws in his father's sexist logic...

Backround(extended): The youngest son of the Stormbellow household, Daniel was trained from birth to be a Knight and a Protector of the 'Little People' as his father spoke of the peasants, eating up all of what his father said and did in example as the very ideal of a Noble. The problem with this is that his father was a Racist Tyrant, even a Sexist, as evidenced by the poor chamber maids that found themselves victims of the predations of the man, even the human ones. Lord Stormbellow led a dark but petty fiefdom in a series of conflicts to assert human dominance over the 'lesser peoples', and his son watched all of this, convinced it was a noble cruisade to liberate the poor non-humans from their tyrannical leaders. As happens in a D&D universe, the biggest douche in the area attracts adventurers who wish to steal his stuff and kill him as an afterthought... Daniel wasn't there when the Kleptomanic posse invaded his home and killed his father, but he saw the aftermath, all that he knew and loved had been destroyed. This led the Knight on a quest to unite the world under his banner, and to not let what happened to his family happen to no other people. The young lord quested across the land for years, becoming seen as an Unholy Terror by the Non-human communities he came acroos, and 'liberated'...even more so by the women who he took special attention with, gaining a taste for the exotic and unfamiliar he would often find in these areas. Low level adventurers who triesd to fight the lord found themselves no better, with the women being enjoyed as well before being sold into some form of servitude, to punish the poor woman's 'betrayal' of her race.

Togashi

In all honesty it's the first 6 sheets that get completed, after I check them for errors/whatever. I don't really want to do more than that, but with this much interest, I could go up to 8.

Togashi

Andy, what stats did you increase with your racials? CHA is +2, and if you're not buying a feat I need to know where you're spending your points.

AndyZ

Togashi

Okay. I'm just going to do this. Everybody, put your stats, then add your your racial bonus(if you get to pick where they get applied) to the side. If you are not getting a feat(or if you get a feat that increases your stats)indicate what is being increased and by how much.

Togashi

Andy your stars look good but don't forget skill proficiency. If at the very least list what you're proficient with.

Togashi

Venator, can you also tell me where you're getting the Knight archetype from? I'm not seeing it in any of the books I have.

VenatorBC26

Quote from: Togashi on April 30, 2016, 08:14:38 PM
Venator, can you also tell me where you're getting the Knight archetype from? I'm not seeing it in any of the books I have.

The Character App I use, I didn't find it in the rule book after the quoted post though, so I rebuilt him as a Champion...
I will add the requested change to the Character Sheet in a moment(the separation of Race Bonus to Stats?)

Do you want me to add anything else?

Togashi

Did you take a feat or are you spending your 2 points in your stats?

Also, are your stats including the human bonus? I.e. your strength is 15 (14+1 racial) or 16 (15+15 racial)

Chulanowa

Alright so, if allowed, I'm going with a Minotaur (found in the "Waterborne Adventures" Unearthed Arcana). For class, I'm doing either fighter or Barbarian, maybe a splash of rogue? And lastly - also if allowed - I'd like to use the "Mercenary Veteran" background from Sword Coast Adventures, and using the "Bad Reputation" background feature from the "Sailor (pirate) core background.

I have a similar idea for a human too, if that's all a no-go. But I kinda like the idea of my big cow-lady breaking heads and being a swaggering badass.

Togashi

I will allow the Minotaur as a race. But I'm not going to mix the backgrounds.

VenatorBC26

Quote from: Togashi on April 30, 2016, 08:40:58 PM
Did you take a feat or are you spending your 2 points in your stats?

Also, are your stats including the human bonus? I.e. your strength is 15 (14+1 racial) or 16 (15+15 racial)
I used the 2 points for Strength.

and the total is 16 with the racial bonus upping it from 15.

AndyZ

Nyssa - Half-Elf Sorceress - Neutral Evil

Strength 10 Dexterity 13+1=14 Constitution 13+1=14 Intelligence 13 Wisdom 12 Charisma 14+2=16+2=18

HP 37/37 AC 15 Constitution +5 Charisma +7

Deception +7, Insight +4, Intimidation +7, Perception +4, Persuasion +7, Stealth +5

Profiencies: Some weapons, Dice, Thieves' Tools
Languages: Common, Draconic, Elven, Giant

Darkvision, Fey Ancestry, Spellcasting, Draconic Bloodline (Red), Font of Magic 5/5, Metamagic (Careful Spell, Empowered Spell)

5 Cantrips, 6 Spells

Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Mending, Poison Spray, Prestidigitation

Shield, Sleep, Flaming Sphere, Suggestion, Dispel Magic, Fireball

1: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
2: [ ] [ ] [ ]
3: [ ] [ ]

Pearl of Power, Winged Boots

Light Crossbow and 20 Bolts
Arcane Focus (Orb)
Explorer's Pouch
Two daggers (Hidden in boots)

Crowbar
Set of dark common clothes, including a hood
Set of fine clothes (Purchased with starting gold)
Belt Pouch containing 500 gp

Background: Criminal

I always have a plan for what to do when things go wrong.
The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can't do it.
I will do whatever it takes to become wealthy.
I will become the greatest thief that ever lived.
An innocent person is in prison for a crime that I committed.  I'm okay with that.

Half her life ago, Nyssa was a simple peasant girl caught up in the life of simply trying to survive in a rough and dangerous world.  Although she obviously has draconic ancestry, she has no idea which ancestor gave her such a skill.  Her powers manifested throughout adolescence, causing a similar change in temperament as her power grew, and the family which once raised her has since been forgotten as weak and powerless.

Her outlook on life is rather simple: the weak exist at the mercy of the strong.  Others find other paths and philosophies, such as Suffering's eponymous creed, but those only exist inasmuch as people can find the strength to enforce them.  Still, she's forced to admit that there is strength in numbers, and it's nice to have other strong people upon whom she can rely.

She has a fearful respect for Tiamat, who Nyssa sees as a grandmother in the only true family that matters.  Likewise, she cares little for law and chaos any more than good or evil, each being simply constructs that the strong use to justify their actions to the weak.

Like any proper (meaning chromatic) dragon, Nyssa seeks wealth, power, prestige, and fearful respect.  Anyone who cannot hold onto what they have is not worthy of it, and the closest she now understands friendship is her current set of allies.  That includes the criminal associate who often points her towards lucrative opportunities in exchange for a percentage.

Togashi

Andy you're good, go ahead to throw it in the sheets area.

Togashi

Quote from: VenatorBC26 on April 30, 2016, 09:33:03 PM
I used the 2 points for Strength.

and the total is 16 with the racial bonus upping it from 15.

The reason I ask ask is you only used 27 points not 28. You still have 1 point you can spend. So you could raise one of your 12's to a 13.

Also, you need to list the things you're getting for being a fighter. For example what fighting style you're picking and so on.

VenatorBC26

Quote from: Togashi on April 30, 2016, 10:07:44 PM
The reason I ask ask is you only used 27 points not 28. You still have 1 point you can spend. So you could raise one of your 12's to a 13.

Also, you need to list the things you're getting for being a fighter. For example what fighting style you're picking and so on.
'
I feel like an idiot...Ok.

Charisma will be up to 13

Togashi

Venator, go ahead and post it up on the sheets thread. When you do make sure your stats are on the correct numbers.

Togashi

I am closing this out here. Everyone that has asked can be involved, but we will not be taking anyone new. That means if you have already asked, or expressed interest, you may create a character and play. But I won't be adding more slots for new people showing interest.

Chulanowa

Name: Taavia
Race: Minotaur
Background: Sailor (Pirate)
Class: Fighter
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Level: 5
Proficiency Bonus: +3

Strength 18 (15+2 racial, +1 Feat) | Save: +7
   Athletics +7
Dexterity 13 | Save: +1
   Acrobatics +1, Sleight of Hand +1, Stealth +1
Constitution 15 | Save: +5
Intelligence 8 | Save: -1
   Arcana -1, History -1, Investigation -1, Nature -1, Religion -1
Wisdom 12 | Save: +1
   Animal Handling +1, Insight +1, Medicine +1, Perception +4, Survival +4
Charisma 11 | Save: +0
   Deception +0, Intimidation +3, Performance +0, Persuasion +0

Proficiencies
Skills: Athletics, Intimidation, Perception, Survival
Saves: Strength, Constitution
Armor: All armor, all shields
Weapons: All simple weapons, all martial weapons
Tools: Navigator's Tools, Vehicles (Water), Vehicles (Land), Gaming set (Cards), Cartographer's tools
Languages: Common
Feats: Tavern Brawler

Equipment: TBD

Features and Traits

Racial
Horns: You are never unarmed. You are proficient with your horns, which are a melee weapon that deal 1d10 piercing damage. Your horns grant you advantage on all checks to shove a creature, but not to avoid being shoved yourself.

Goring Rush: When you use hte dash action during your turn, you can make a melee attack with your horns as a bonus action.

Hammering Horns: When you use hte Attack action during your turn to make a melee attack, you can attempt to shove a creature with your horns as a bonus action. You cannot use this shove attempt to knock a creature prone.

Labyrinthine Recall: You can perfectly recall any path you have traveled.

Class
Fighting Style; Great Weapon Fighting: When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die fir an attack you make with a melee weapon that you are weilding with two hands, you can reroll the die and must use hte new roll, even if hte new roll is a 1 or 2. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for you to gain this benefit.

Second Wind: You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10+ your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Action Surge: Starting at 2nd level, you cna push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.

Martial Archetype; Battle Master: At 3rd level, you choose an archetype that you strive to emulate in your combat styles and techniques. Choose Champion, Battle Master, or Eldritch Knight, all detailed at the end of hte class description. The archetype you choose grants you features at 3rd level and again at 7th, 10th, 15th, and 18th level.
Battle Master
Student of War: At 3rd level you gain proficiency with one type of artisan's tools of your choice.

Commander's Strike: When you take the attack action on your turn, you can forgo one of your attacks and use a bonus action to direct one of your companions to strike. When you do so, choose a friendly creature who can see or hear you and expend one superiority die. That creature can immediately use its reaction to make one weapon attack, adding the superiority die to the attack's damage roll.

Lunging Attack: When you make a melee weapon attack on your turn, you can expend one superiority die to increase your reach for that attack by 5 feet. If you hit, you add the superiority die to the attack's damage roll.

Trip Attack: When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you cna expend one superiority die to attempt to knock the target down. You add the superiority die to the attack's damage roll, and if the target is large or smaller, it must make a Strength saving throw (DC 14). On a failed save, you knock the target prone.

Ability Score Improvement: When you reach 4th level, and again at 6th, 8th, 12th, 14th, 16th, and 19th level, you can increase one ability score of your choice by 2, or you can increase two ability scores of your choice by 1. As normal, you can't increase an ability score above 20 using this feature.

Extra Attack: Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the attack action on your turn. The number of attacks increases to three when you reach 11th level in this class and to four when you reach 20th level in this class.

Background
Bad Reputation: No matter where you go, people are afraid of you due to your reputation. When you are in a civilized settlement, you can get away with minor criminal offenses, such as refusing to pay for food at a tavern or breaking down doors at a local shop, since most people will not report your activity to the authorities.

Background

Personality
   To me, a tavern brawl is a nice way to get to know a new city.

Ideals
   In life as in war, the stronger force wins

Bonds
   My opponent in the Circus for my trial of adulthood was chosen years ago. THough we sparred only once, I fell deeply in love. Rather than fight my beloved to the death, I fled from home and have been branded a coward.

Flaws
   I have little respect for anyone who is not a proven warrior.

Taavia's life began on the Minotaur island-nation of Kothos, born amid the squalor of a seaside shanty. Hunger and violence were early memories, but so too were the games, and the pageants, soldiers and sailors battling for rank in the arenas and marching to war against lesser nations who failed to pay tribute. Like all young Kothians, Taavia aspired ot be in their ranks - and like all young Kothians, she was conscripted at the tender age of twelve.
   For several years she learned the basics; not of combat per se, but simply of surviving combat. Living in the ranks. She learned that might is right, and that valor is the true test of character. Scars toughened her skin and muscles bolstered her swings; Before too long, she was ready to be proclaimed an adult.
   The test of adulthood in Kothos is brutal; promising young adults are paired as spatting partners. They live together, they work together, they train together... and then on the Summer equinox, before the city-state's governor, they fight together, and one of them dies alone. His name was Belthem, and despite herself, Taavia felt her heart growing strong for this young bull. She also knew very well that she could defeat him in a fight - the sparring had shown that often enough. But kill him?
   Two days before the equinox, she fled the city walls, and found passage on a trading vessel. Merchants had no use for a failed soldier though, except to batter away pirates.. .and pirates seemed ot make better money than a hired bodyguard. So began Taavia's career as a mercenary, bandit, and pirate. Each victory brings more money to her pocket and more fame to her name... but she knows someday, her homeland will learn of her cowardice... And the Kothians do not tolerate cowardice among their own.

Personality: Taavia is a lout, as one might expect of her sort. She defines a good time by the "Three W's" - War, Wine, and Wenching ("wench" for Taavia, can go either way.) Sometimes all at the same time, with a comely man draped over one shoulder as she clobbers another bar patron with a beer stein. She has little regard for people who cannot beat her in a fight, though sh does acknowledge magic as a perfectly acceptable means of fighting. She's mercenary at heart, and is willing to do nearly anything to anyone for the right price. She's no feind, though; she has some scruples, based around the rather tyrannical and glory-oriented sense of honor she grew up with. She worries fairly often about the results of her homeland and her flight from it catching up to her; Minotaurs have no shortage of magicians themselves, and shaming her ancestors and denying hte governor his blood-sport is bound to bite her on the ass eventually.

Togashi

Chulanowa, you appear to have spent 30 points.

STR 15 - 9 points
DEX 13 - 5 points
CON 15 - 9 points
INT 8 - 0 points
WIS 12 - 4 points
CHA 11 - 3 points

So you would need to drop something. Con or STR by 1, or any other Stat by 2, except INT as that can't go down any further.

RubySlippers

http://1d8.blogspot.com/2014/04/point-buy-calculator-for-d-next-5e.html

This might help but he is right, I suggest drop Wisdom 2, but its up to you. This is a handy link btw to figure out point spending before racial and other adjustments.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Togashi on May 01, 2016, 01:49:56 PM
Chulanowa, you appear to have spent 30 points.

STR 15 - 9 points
DEX 13 - 5 points
CON 15 - 9 points
INT 8 - 0 points
WIS 12 - 4 points
CHA 11 - 3 points

So you would need to drop something. Con or STR by 1, or any other Stat by 2, except INT as that can't go down any further.

Not a problem. Con was supposed to be 14, so let's go with that. Speaking of Constitution...

Hit Points: 48 (10 + rolls (10, 9, 3, 6,), +2 con bonus per level)

Also for equipment...

Armor: Chain Mail, shield
Weapons: Maul, Handaxe x2, belaying pin (club)
Gear: 50' silk rope, Trinket (a vial of dragon blood), common clothes, belt pouch, explorer's pack

I'm going to hold off on the magic items until I know a little more about hte world. It'd be silly to tak mariner's armor if we're in a Dark Sun-esque desert world, for instance  ;D

Togashi

Well you guys are going to be in Faerun.

RubySlippers

Character minus history and a pic but wanted to get her okayed, I think I did her magic spells right she gets her slots, eight levels of spells over that and all her domain spells if I read it right never did a 5e spellcaster before. The N is for a Necromantic spell since those will have some benefits long term due to her domain.

Hit points how are you doing those?

Oh last thing for her wouldn't turn undead be commanding them, as in short term and later long term for the turn/destroy options of other clerics but wanted to check with you the turn ability is under the channel divinity class feature and destroy undead later. I wanted to ask before making any needed changes but for her it makes a lot more sense.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:  Emen Vilehaunt
Race:  Half-Orc
Class:  Cleric
Level:  5
Armor Class:  17
Hit Points:  33
Alignment:  Neutral Evil
Deity:  Myrkul

Competancy Bonus  [+3]
Attack Bonus  [Melee +6, Ranged +5]

Ability Scores
Strength:  14  Race +2  +2
Skills: Athletics +2
Dexterity:  14  +2
Skills: Acrobatics +2, Sleight of Hand +2, Stealth +5
Constitution:  12 Race +1  +1
Intelligence:  10  +0
Skills: Arcana +0, History +0, Investigation+0, Nature +0, Religion +3
Wisdom:  16  4th Level +1  +3
Skills: Animal Handling +3, Insight +3, Medicine +6, Perception +3, Survival +3
Save Proficiency +6
Charisma:  12  4th Level +1  +1
Skills: Deception +4, Intimidation +4, Performance +1, Persuasion +1
Save Proficiency +4

Proficiencies
Armor:  Light armor, medium armor, shields
Weapons:  All simple weapons, all martial weapons
Tools:  Thieves Tools

Racial  Abilities
Darkvision:  Thanks to your orc blood, you have
superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can
see in dim light within 60 feet o f you as if it w ere bright
light, and in darkness as if it w ere dim light. You can't
discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Menacing:  You gain proficiency in the
Intimidation skill.
Relentless Endurance:  When you are reduced to
0 hit points but not killed outright, you can drop to 1 hit
point instead. You can’t use this feature again until you
finish a long rest.
Savage Attacks:  When you score a critical hit with
a melee weapon attack, you can roll one of the weapon’s
damage dice one additional time and add it to the extra
damage o f the critical hit.
Languages: You can speak, read, and
write Common and Orc . Orc is a
harsh, grating language with
hard consonants. It has
no script of its own
but is written in the
Dwarvish script.

Cleric Class Abilities
Spellcasting
Spell Save DC = 14, Spell Attack Modifier = +6
Additional Spell Levels Preparable: 8

Cantrips:  Chill Touch (N), Light, Mending, Spare the Dying (N), Thaumaturgy.
1st Level Spells  [4 Slots]:  Bane, Command, 2 x Cure Wounds, Inflict Wounds (N), Shield of Faith
2nd Level Spells  [3 Slots]:  Bless 4 Creatures, Locate Object, Protection from Poison,
3rd Level Spells  [2 Slots]:  Dispel Magic, Prayer of Healing 3d8+3, Revivify
Channel Divinity - Death Deity
At 2nd level, you gain the ability to channel divine
energy directly from your deity, using that energy to fuel
magical effects. You start with two such effects: Turn
Undead and an effect determined by your domain. Some
domains grant you additional effects as you advance in
levels, as noted in the domain description.
When you use your Channel Divinity, you choose
which effect to create. You must then finish a short or
long rest to use your Channel Divinity again.
Some Channel Divinity effects require saving throws.
When you use such an effect from this class, the DC
equals your cleric spell save DC.
Beginning at 6th level, you can use your Channel
Divinity twice between rests, and beginning at 18th level.
you can use it three times between rests. When you finish
a short or long rest, you regain your expended uses.
Domain: Death
Death Domain Spells
lst - false life, ray of sickness
3rd - blindness/deafness, ray of enfeeblement
5th - animate dead, vampiric touch
7th - blight, death ward
9th - anti life shell, cloud kill
Reaper
At 1st level, the cleric learns one necromancy cantrip
of his or her choice from any spell list. When the cleric
casts a necromancy cantrip that normally targets only
one creature, the spell can instead target two creatures
within range and within 5 feet of each other.
Chill Touch
Channel Divinity: Touch of Death
Starting at 2nd leven the cleric can use Channel Divinity
to destroy another creature's life force by touch.
When the cleric hits a creature with a melee attack,
thee cleric can use Channel Divinity to deal extra
necrotic damage to the target. The damage equals 5 +
twice his or her cleric level.
Turn Undead
As an action, you present your holy symbol and speak a
prayer censuring the undead. Each undead that can see
or hear you within 30 feet of you must make a Wisdom
saving throw. If the creature fails its saving throw, it is
turned for 1 minute or until it takes any damage.
A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move
as far away from you as it can, and it can’t willingly
move to a space within 30 feet o f you. It also can’t take
reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action
or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from
moving. If there’s nowhere to move, the creature can use
the Dodge action.
Command Undead
Starting at 5th level, when an undead fails its saving
throw against your Turn Undead feature, the creature is
instantly controlled if its challenge rating is at or below a
certain threshold, as shown in the Destroy Undead table.
CR 1/2

Background: Criminal
Criminal Specialty: Hired Killer
Feature: Criminal Contact
You have a reliable and trustworthy contact w ho acts as
your liaison to a network o f other criminals. You know
how to get messages to and from your contact, even
over great distances; specifically, you know the local
messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors
who can deliver messages for you.
Personality Trait:  I am always calm no matter what the situation,
temperance is the disciplined self allowing one to advance over
surrendering to random passions. This way when I do show a strong
emotion it has more of an impact.
Ideal: Honor  When I kill I do it in the honor of both Bhaal tithing
10% of my earnings to that faith and to Myrkul so each has
their due from my killing for pay.
Bond:  My wealth from killing goes to advance my
quest to become a powerful undead and to advance
the dark will of my god.
Flaw:   An innocent person is in prison for a crime that I
committed. I’m okay with that. Its better them then me.

Armor and Weapons
Armor:  Mithral Half Plate  AC 15 + Dex 2 = 17
Weapons
Dagger: Attack Bonus Melee +6 & Thrown +5, Damage 1d4+3 piercing , Wt. 1 lb., Other: Light, Finesse, Range 20/60
Longbow:  Attack Bonus +5, Damage 1d8+2 piercing, Wt. 2 lbs., Other: Ammunition, Heavy, Two Handed, Range 150/600
Vadokdhomaj:  Attack Bonus +6, Damage 2d6+4 slashing, Wt. 6 Lbs., Special: Heavy, Magic +1, Silver, Two Handed

Magic and Special Items
Mithral Half Plate
Silvered Magical Greatsword +1  Vadokdhomaj or in the common tongue Deathworm

Wealth and Equipment
Wealth:  2pp #, 10 gp #, 20 ep #, 18 sp, 20cp, 300 gp in Diamonds in Small Pouch (needed for Revivication spell) #

Explorer’s Pack (10 gp). Includes a backpack, a bedroll,
a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and
a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope
strapped to the side of it.

Mithral Half Plate
Silver Magic Great Sword  Vadokdhomaj
Daggers x 2
Longbow
Quiver with 20 Arrows
Holy Symbol - Reliquary with White Skull Design
Component Pouch
Thieves' Tools
Traveler's Clothes  x 2
Grooming Kit, Female [5gp]
Perfume, Vial
Book, Holy Text
Coin Purses x 2 (# with neck cord worn around neck tucked into her cleavage)

Togashi

Well first level gives you max hp. You can either roll the dice for levels 2-5. Or you can take the majority for them. Under every class you see something like 1d10 (6) + con mod. The number gives you an average of just over 1/2 of the possible max. So you can take the number in the parinthasese or roll and take whatever you roll. Regardless of which you take, you always add your con modifier.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Togashi on May 01, 2016, 03:03:08 PM
Well you guys are going to be in Faerun.

Well, I guess I'll just go with something generic but useful.

Magic Items: +1 Maul, Ring of Mind Shielding

Should we roll for special features or anything?

RubySlippers

A Maul, a real warriors weapon, bash in those skulls.  >:)

Oh and DM the Channel Divinity Rebuke and Command the dead or what is listed, noting her deity is the God of the Dead not Death, until her superior deity claims that domain someday.  >:)

Chulanowa

Quote from: RubySlippers on May 01, 2016, 06:02:49 PM

Oh and DM the Channel Divinity Rebuke and Command the dead or what is listed, noting her deity is the God of the Dead not Death, until her superior deity claims that domain someday.  >:)

It's really kind of overkill, since with her race and feat, she could probably destroy most things unarmed. The maul is mostly there for, you know, playing polo. With paladin heads.

RubySlippers

>:) A new sport Head Polo as long as the head is in a nice helmet.

Togashi

Quote from: RubySlippers on May 01, 2016, 06:02:49 PM

I'll say you can go ahead and Command Undead. instead of the typical Turn.

RubySlippers

Well the Turn I can get its not destroying them just showing them WHO is BOSS and its not the them hopefully and it only lasts a minute or until they take damage so its not worth controlling them, now the more powerful version that destroys them is greater power so that might work to command them since for her right now its skeletons and zombies, I think. Then later gets better. Just destroying them seems out of place for her since they are under her gods protection of course how many intelligent undead would want to harm her she is an ally to them if they ask.  ;D

But I'm thinking for a duration and how many HD of such undead she could command, any ideas?

Chulanowa

So... does everything check out? Yes / no on magic item special features? Woodchuck-chucking with nunchucks?

Togashi

Well if we assume you're making the changes to your character yes. Just remember to add it all together before you post it to the sheets thread.

VenatorBC26

Togashi, for my Magic stuff:

+1 Warhammer and an Axe of Hurling.

is that OK?

Togashi

What book is the Axe of Hurling in because I can't find it in the DMG.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

VenatorBC26

sorry.

what about the Gauntlets of Flame?

AndyZ

If I may, I would recommend Sentinel Shield.  It gives you Advantage on initiative checks and on Perception checks.

Togashi

VenatorBC26

Quote from: AndyZ on May 02, 2016, 02:49:10 PM
If I may, I would recommend Sentinel Shield.  It gives you Advantage on initiative checks and on Perception checks.
Ooh, daddy likey!

I'll take it!

AndyZ

You have to be holding the shield to get the bonuses, and it's emblazoned with a symbol of an eye.

RubySlippers

You don't need to make the items magical her Mithral Armor is not magical but is an Uncommon Item so would be in his guidelines.

Lyku

Is there still room or is it full?
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Togashi on May 01, 2016, 12:05:59 AM
I am closing this out here. Everyone that has asked can be involved, but we will not be taking anyone new. That means if you have already asked, or expressed interest, you may create a character and play. But I won't be adding more slots for new people showing interest.

This is quote from a page ago.

Togashi

Okay. Everyone that's completed their character and been approved put them up on the sheet's thread, if you haven't already. If your character has not been approved yet, pm me your characters.

Lyku

Thanks Zaer, I'm terrible at reading when i am supposed to be doing work. <_<
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

AndyZ

If there's too many people for Lyku to get in, could I possibly give him my spot?  I've gotten to play in multiple games he's run, and I'd feel bad taking a spot away from him.

Togashi

He can go ahead and make a character. Once Ruby and Chul get finalized that'll be 6. So if he makes one that'll be 7. It wont be to bad. But no more after this guys. This one is officially closed.

Lyku