Just another genie/jinn role (F seeking M/F to play the world)

Started by tinagirl, December 16, 2013, 06:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinagirl

Tina is a bitch of the highest order. Older and angry at how life had treated her she is the sort of person who thinks that all the failures of her life have to do with other people. That the world owes her a favor. Never seeing how it has been her own attitude towards others that has ostracized family, coworkers, and potential friends. That's fine by her as she feels she doesn't need any of them. She works alone at a library late at night, cataloging donations. One evening she finds a book with a strange gem on the front. Sounding out the words on the first page, she feels a burning sensation as she drops the book and looks astonished as the gem sinks into the palm of her hand, leaving no trace behind. It is then that she feels a presence in her mind.

I am looking for a partner to play the genie and the world. One who would enjoy the process of twisting her wishes, of teaching her that her behavior matters in the world. A role that would have Tina trying to find a way out of her misplaced wishes and suffering the consequences of her actions along the way.

I am very willing to discuss your needs, and desires for this and would love something that could last some time with a lot of imagination involved.
Themes of transformation, humiliation, and consequences for actions are necessary. Let me know what you think!

Thank you
Even leashed, I am still a predator!

WildStallionNYC

Greetings...
Love what I read so far, would love to join you for this scene.
I am a creative, intelligent, descriptive gentleman.

Would love to develop this scene and world with you.

Cheers,
J

tinagirl

Yay. Hi there. So what is it you are looking for in a role like this? What are your needs to enjoy? I love this role but it is hard to find the right partner for it. What format do you most enjoy playing in? Ttfn...Tina
Even leashed, I am still a predator!