Waxing Rhapsodic [UN] - Volunteers and Buyers welcome! Come browse our Gallery!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, February 22, 2010, 02:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

I'm fine with anything between [VAN] and [NC], and might even do [EX] for a certain photo >.> *shuts up wisely, blushing*

Kunoichi

The only part of EX that I'm comfortable with is beastiality, (*points up to earlier comment about Bring Your Pet to Work Day*) but aside from that, anything else that's likely to happen to my character is fair game.  If something happens that I'm not comfortable with, I'll be sure to bring it up. ^^

Perhaps the different threads of this group RP could be different 'photography suites' placed in different sections of the site?  One for Vanilla, one for Bondage, one for NC-Human, one for NC-Exotic, and one for Extreme?  And then we'd just have a main 'Photo Gallery' thread for everything else?

Wait, no, I think that's more rooms than a group this size is allowed...

Aether

Myobi, I believe we discussed my levels.  I can do so for further clarification in pm if you so desire.  I am not against something happening to my character right away.  Nor do I mind waiting.  He will walk in as soon as this goes live and look around.  See what goes down from there.

Goodness gracious, I look away for a second and you all go post happy!

Kunoichi

I know how you feel, Aether.  I'm waiting for everybody to go to sleep, myself, so I can go back to watching Hokuto no Ken without having to worry about missing important points in the conversation...

Lady Kitsune

Haha.  I'm up for any category.  *Has no qualms* 

Maybe I should be staff.  Be the prop girl, since I'm also the rope girl.  *grins wickedly*
I am working on it, I swear!

Kunoichi

BCdan

~I enjoy random PM's~

Kunoichi

*is quick to make an introduction*

Myobi, meet BCdan, the guy I was telling you about.  Dan, say hello to Esoteric Myobi, a good friend of mine. ^^

Lady Kitsune

OMG!  I just read the title.  That's.....I love it!  *is laughing, too*
I am working on it, I swear!

Kunoichi

*still attempting to keep her otherwise-unclad body appropriately covered with only a scarf*

Y-yes. ^^; *bows* W-welcome in, good sir...

Esoteric Myobi

Hello Dan~ It's nice to meet you. =)

And yes...Remiel don't you see how nicely Kuno and Saerra are posing already?

-points at the naked kunoichi and angel-

Glade you like the new title Kitsune

-wicked grin-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

aymelekT

Ayme glances up at the banner, then looks at the building.
Well, what have you got to lose, Aymelek?

She opens the door and steps in, photographic equipment and beautiful pictures on the walls, incredibly artistic and ranging from benign poses to "heavier" works.  Approaching the Asian beauty, she asks in a soft voice.

"I noticed you have a banner outside looking for males...but was wondering if you have any more positions..*cough* available for women?  I've got a portfolio if you wish to see some of the pose work I've done before...

Cassiopeia

Oh YAAAY!  We got more man meat!  Yeah, even though it's too late to really cast my vote ... I'd prefer some men to a girls night out.  For me it lends better to the whole "strip me flip me, tie me fly me", scenario ...

*whips off top since everyone is posing, but cleverly conceals the goodies teasingly with long hair*

And yes My, I realize I am predictable :P  I know what I likes and I makes no apologies!

Oh goody, Remiel's here!  This is going to be fun, I can feel it  >:)

ManyMindsManyVoices

"If I may ask, what is it that prompted this? I am interested, which is strange for me, because this is not my sort of RP. However, it seems like fun, and I was able to get past three pages of posts (I rarely look at stuff that's more than 2 pages already). Can't deny, the title helps catch a guy's attention. So, if someone could explain a little better what exactly is going on (I'll re-read the first post, but it might help to have some context where I can ask questions) and who has agreed to play, I'll begin to consider."

"To help out, what I am curious about is how the RP is suppose to play out and what the connection between character and player is supposed to be here (in addition, like I said, how this started would be nice to know)."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

Aether

I will throw in this much.  One day, I tied AymelekT to a pedestal because she was wobly...  If you have noticed the SB for the past few days has been all about rope tying?  Well, thats my fault  ;D

Ayme and Myobi decided to capitalize on this and make an rp out of it.

I will let you all describe the ins and outs a bit more as to your own particular descriptive abilities.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Okay... How did THAT lead to photography and RP? (Let me say that the question is phrased not in surprise, but curiosity for the actual sequence of events)."

Kunoichi

*shrugs*

Darned if I know.  By the time I got there, people were tied up and Myobi was taking pictures.  Then they were having so much fun with it in the SB that they decided to make it a roleplay, and now we're all going to have a grand ol' time once this actually starts up.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Ah, a little simpler than I thought, but that's the missing link... I see, well, if you still want a male staff member, I'll work on a profile."

Esoteric Myobi

Here's an updated list of everyone so far, correct me if I'm wrong.

Current Players:

Staff - Esoteric Myobi, Kunoichi

Volunteers - Angel Fire, Lady Kitsune, Cassiopeia, Saerra, Aether

Interested Players in need of Character Profiles:

BCdan, aymelekT, Ryuka Tana, Remiel (?)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Saerrael

Quote from: Remiel on February 25, 2010, 12:42:09 AM
Hey! So I saw this ad, it said pretty naked woman are awaiting me inside?

;D

*points at Remiel*

You need to join this. *nods sagely*
I wanna play with chuuu! *looks completely innocent, but is still stark naked*

Esoteric Myobi

Now, now...everyone will rock, paper, scissors for Remiel (or shall we all roll dice?) and whoever wins gets him after me. ;D

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Saerrael

*chews her lower lip and decides to get her D&D die out... all of them*

Azrael

Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

Kunoichi

You know, Myo, I'm thinking that by now we've got all the people we need... ^^;