The Idea's of possible Roleplays with Silverfang

Started by Silverfang, May 05, 2013, 08:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfang

Hello [you] and welcome to my Roleplay Request Thread!

I'm glad you found your way to my Request Thread and maybe find some interesting Ideas here. First before you read through my Roleplay - Thread I would recommend you to look up my Ons/Offs Thread. One thing which should be made clear right from the beginning on. Those are "Ideas" from me and not unchangeable Facts and rules for those roleplays! I'm totally open to do changes and add for example any special and favorite kinks from you, so just discuss it at first with me. The only thing which won't be possible form my side is if you suggest anything which is in my Offs List. So feel free to look at my Ideas and I hope that you find anything you would be interested in! :-)

In all the proposed roleplays here I will always play the male role! The more stars are beside the Title, the more interested I would be in doing that roleplay. Write me a pm or just reply directly in here if you are interested in any of my roleplays!

Possible Pairings I would be interested in!

Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave
Brother/Sister
Teacher/Student (me as Teacher)
Teacher/Student (me as Student)
social high Lady/social low Men
social high Men/social low Lady
Kidnapper/Victim
Boss/Secretary

Plots for discussion which I'm really interested in!

The Demon Warlord's Pet ** [Not Available]

Content: Master/slave, light/medium/heavy bondage, fantasy/medieval

Background: I will play a powerful and mighty Demon Warlord who got as a slave you a human maiden. Your characters village gave her as tribute to the Demon Warlord, so that he won't let his army attack and destroy the whole village. The maiden is already his slave for a few years and she is always used from him to satisfy his lust and sex hunger after he had fought a battle against his several enemies. The roleplay would start with him getting back from a victorious battle against some old rivals from him.

Optional Idea: She is slowly falling in love with her master, despite his rough and wild way to only use her as his fuck toy. So there is a kinda romance developing itself the Master and his slave. Maybe that she find out about a terrible thing which happened in her Master's life making him always so rough to her. It could be an interesting idea that she also achieve to calm him slightly down, so that he starts to treat her more like a wife then just as a toy.

Demon Warlord with his Slave together

Link to the Roleplay: -

The raid of the Black Knights *** [Taken by SapphireStar]

Content: Master/slave, light/medium/heavy bondage, rape (I'm totally against rape in real, cause that's just horrible, but that's only a roleplay!), fantasy/medieval

Background: I will play the leader of a Black knight gang. They are raiding a farm, where your character is a maiden living there with her family. While the gang is robbing the farm my character finds you working in the stable. He saw her hot body and well his sexual lust is awakening, so that he ends in raping her. After being done with the maiden he found her that good, that the black knight wanted her as his personal slave to always satisfy his lust and sex hunger.

Optional Idea: One would be just like above, that later as she's already his slave for a while. The slave is falling in love with that black knight. So there will be slowly developing a relationship between the black knight leader and his new slave. This relationship can later also end in a real love between them, so that he would stop using her just like a slut, but as his wife!
Another optional idea would be that the rape at the beginning ends that the whole gang is in the stable and uses her to satisfy the long build up lust and sex hunger of the knights, who didn't fucked a women for months.

Black Knight
1. 2.
3. 4.
Maids
1. 2.

Link to the Roleplay: Raid of the Black Knights (Silverfang x SapphireStar)

The deal which Max will never forget ***** [Available]

Content: Mistress/slave, pegging, orgasm control, punishment

Background: Max and Celina are already for a long time a couple and she always had to cooperate with the high sex drive from her lover. They had already tried a lot of different things and kinks, but she had never let him fuck her ass. Celina was just very uncomfortable about the idea of getting fucked in the ass, but Max was just obsessed from her body and would do everything to be able to take her ass virginity! One day she had the great idea of doing a deal with him. He would be her fully submissive slave for a whole weekend beginning at Friday, so he would really need to do everything she wants or let her do anything she wants to do to him. After that he would be allowed to fuck her asshole. But Max would have never thought that his girlfriend intended to fuck him in his tight ass with a strap on during this weekend, to show him how that feels, getting fucked in the butthole. Other then that he would need to go through all kinda things she would imagine for him.

Optional Idea: She invites during the weekend, where Max is her slave, some friends and they let him please them all and/or they all fuck and use him with their strap on.

A forbidden Romance with the Gladiator ***** [Taken by Sybl]

Content: Medieval, forbidden Romance, maybe Blackmail

Background: Your Character would be a Lady who is in the social ranking on a very high position, a princess so a member of the royal family and her father the King take the princess pretty often to those Gladiator fights. After seeing several fights a special gladiator caught her fully attention and also a special curiosity for him was growing inside the princess. For the gladiator himself I would have two ideas, why he would be so special and interesting for her!

• First: He is the most brutal one and always kill his opponent, with spectacular executions at the end. So she is impressed by this beast like brutality coming from him. Something into the direction the princess gets interested in this "badboy" gladiator.
  • Second: He is one of the strongest but at the same time intelligent ones. His fights are always a pleasure to watch, because he is always using different tactics to get out of dangerous situation, only to do perfect placed counter strikes. The other point is that up to know he always refused to execute his opponents, even though if the crowd wanted him to see his opposite dead. But even though this made the king pretty often angry, he couldn't just let him kill, because the people loved watching his fights.
So one day she asked one of her servants to bring her this gladiator. This way the two would get to know each other. Or better said he would get to know her, as she watched each single fight he did. Maybe there could also start a forbidden romance between the two and he is in a strange situation, as having a relationship with the King's daughter, could cost the gladiator's head.

Optional Idea: The princess somehow managed to get him in her bed, but after this he wanted her to stop this for him pretty dangerous relationship, so she uses the fact that he already slept once with him to blackmail him. She hadn't any real visible proves, but the fact that she was the princess and he only a gladiator, was making it impossible for him to get away!

Link to the Roleplay: A forbidden Romance with the Gladiator (Sybl & Silverfang)

From a Gladiator to a Slave ***** [Available]

Content: Medieval, Mistress/Slave, maybe Branding

Background: Your Character is the Queen of the city and her husband the King is just boring her the whole day. He is a very easily to manipulate and in real he isn't ruling the land, but its she who reigns it, because she command him around like a toy of herself. The Queen is getting bored of her men, so she want to search for someone new to play with as her slave. As after a certain time of watching daily the Gladiator fights a certain Gladiator caught the Queen's attention. Now again two possible ideas why the Gladiator could be interesting for the Queen.

• First: He is the most brutal one and always kill his opponent, with spectacular executions at the end. So she is impressed by this beast like brutality coming from him. Something into the direction the princess gets interested in this "badboy" gladiator.
  • Second: He is one of the strongest but at the same time intelligent ones. His fights are always a pleasure to watch, because he is always using different tactics to get out of dangerous situation, only to do perfect placed counter strikes. The other point is that up to know he always refused to execute his opponents, even though if the crowd wanted him to see his opposite dead. But even though this made the king pretty often angry, he couldn't just let him kill, because the people loved watching his fights.
So one day the Queen let some of her servants bring the Gladiator (my character) to her. From that moment on she will start to dominate him. She liked the challenge to dominate such a strong and manly Gladiator. But to his surprise she can perfectly use the whip, much better then most opponnents from the arena! She achieves to dominate him and turn the strong men into her pet. The Gladiator got also the problem of the Queen having thoe whole royal guard to fight against him if he doesn't surrender.

Optional Idea: I would love to add that one. I'm just curious about trying that one out, but I'm okay if you don't want to do that, this is also why I put it into optional. To show her full control and domination over him the queen let him chain down over a stone so that he wasn't able to move and then she branded the Gladiator in front of everyone!

This will be a sort of testing Roleplay, where I would like to try out to my "black/cruel" Side.
Lord of the Slaves ***** [Taken by Lelani]

Content: Master/Slave, Will breaking, rebelling Slave, strong resistance, humilation, light to extreme punishment, light to extreme bondage, multiple penetrations, public sexscenes, degradetion, orgasm forcing!

Background: ~ON WORK~

Optional Idea: ~ON WORK~

Link to the Roleplay: Lord of the Slaves (Lelani & Silverfang)

My personal Character Collection!
Here are my old characters from my ex Roleplay Website! If you found any of these interesting just write here down or a pm about a Roleplay
where you would like to involve the character. I must warn you right from beginning. Those characters are the only point,
where I won't change ANYTHING especially not on the two Silverfang characters. Those are my main chars take them like they are or leave them.
So don't try to convince me to change them. If you like them how they are write me if not well then not.

Wolf/Human - Character

Name: (real one forgotten) can only remember the one a Magician gave him "Silverfang"

Race: was at first a normal Human, a Magician turned him into special Werewolf

Basicdescription: 30years old, 6feet 6inch tall, a very muscular body cause he worked for several years in a iron-mine, left eye is iceblue colored and his right eye is completely black, short black cut hairs, Silverfangs body is covered with ancient runes which covers in from of tattoos his body to bound the Wolfe inside him and over his left cheek are old scares coming from a Wolfe, on his left hand is still his old number from the prison tattooed on his wrist.

Background: I grow up as orphan, as I never knew my parents. During my childhood I never got problems with other kids, cause I was pretty strong build, but I never had really good friends.
With 17 I left school and started to work in as blacksmith in a big forge, workers there weren't really kind to me cause I wasn't really the guy who talks a lot. After working there for 5 years one day a worker provoked me so much, that I overreacted and smashed him to death. From that moment on everything was getting worse.
I got into prison aged 23, for Murder and was sold 2 years later to an old Magician who need humans to make Experiments on. The Magician called me the whole time by the Name "Silverfang". Using ancient Spells the old men managed to bound the soul of an white Wolfe in my body and transformed me in an through magic created Werewolf. Each night I get transformed into a half Human half Wolfe and when the Moon is full I transform myself in the white Wolfe.
Some days after I got 30, I woke up and the magician was gone. I get myself a leather pant and a long black leather coat with a hood to cover my face. Gearing myself up with two daggers tieing up on my belt and a longsword fixing on my back I go out in the forest.

Wolf - Character (yes 100% animal no human)

Name: Silverfang

Basicdescription: white/silver Fur, right Blue Eye, left half blue half brown Eye, got an old Scratch over the left eye crossing it and several scratches and old fighting marks on my side and belly

Background: I was the Alpha from the shadow wolfpack, but the whole pack got chased down by humans and they captured me. Those humans forced me to fight in illegal dog-pits-fights. They pushed me with drugs to get me even more violent and resistent against wounds. One night one of them forgot to lock my cage and after revenging myself against them all by biting and slashing them to death I finally escaped back into the forest.
The only visible mark that I was for a certain time in contact with humans was a leather collar with sharp iron pieces at the side looking to my throat and iron spikes going away all around, but as I tried to take it off, I only cut myself. I'm already one month walking and hunting all alone in the forest. The only wolfpack welcomed me with claws cause they were afraid of the hate, violence and bloodlust surrounding me. Almost every night I'm tortured by bad dreams and images of the horrible treatment by the humans and the bloody fights against the pittbulls and dobermans. I also never forgot the name to which I obeyed and which the humans shouted during my fights, it was "Grim Reaper". All the drugs I got to get pushed up, made me over those several months take all my fear away. Even if I slowly get back to the life of a wolfe, I forgot the feeling of Fear and no matter how strong my opponent was I wont surrender, even if it would end with my death.

Human for Zombie apocaliptic RP - Character

Name: Richard

Basicdescription: 6'5'', iceblue Eyes, very short military hair cut and dark brown hairs, wearing the tattoo of a Skull with two crossed assaultrifles just above his heart on his chest, Richard wears long military pants and a partly scratched militaryjacket.

Background: Richard was already serving in the Army for total 15 years. One years ago I got the 1. Lieutnant of the DeathSkull Assault-troup. The whole army was called back to Washington, after the first cases of zombies were seen. My troup was ordered to protect the president, but after a couple of weeks the zombie apocalypse break out. The white house got overrunned by a massive zombie assault and my group got splited up. After 2 weeks of surviving, I was the last one left over.

Weapons: a military Combat-knife, a DesertEagle Pistol (5 Bullets in the current charger and 1 leftover charger), a fullautomatic M4A1 (15 bullets in the current charger and 1 leftover charger) and one granade.

Human Assassin - Character

Name: Lorenzo Di Lauro

Assassin name: Morte silenziosa (silent Death in italian (; )

Main weapons: his left eye, a hidden blade under his left forearm (mimimimi I like Assassins Creed xD), a hidden silenced one-use gun under his right forearm, 2 silenced pistols and a wide range of different little mechanical gadgets (little gas/smoke/fire explosives)

Description: 6''5' tall, not very muscular but more slim. his head is shaved and covered with tattoos, thats why he always wear a hood. Lorenzo lost his left eye and replaced it by a technical secret weapon. He always wear a bandage hiding his left eye
Its an mechanical sphere which is connected with his brain. When the assassin thinks "spuntone mortale" a 9 inch long needle came out of his mechanical eye piercing the hiding bandage. The needle is poisoned and injects a high dose of a selfmade deadly mixture. The victim's lung stops working after 10 seconds and it's heart stops beating after 20 seconds.

Personality: Lorenzo was an engineer before he became an assassin. He only talks if necessary and even then mostly the mysterious tall men only nods or shakes his head. After seeing how his whole family parents and 5 siblings got brutally massacered, Lorenzo sweared to kill each single person, whos only minimally connected to the powerful men who ordered that massacer. Those hundreds of murder turned the elegant italian men in an cold-hearted killer.

Dark Elf / Vampir  Teacher - Character

Name: Larissa

Race: Dark Elf / Vampir

Powers: Black Magic, Necromancy.

Subjects: Black Magic & Combat/Defence against creatures from Hell and the Darkness

Picture: "Thats Larissa" And to answer possible questions. Yes she's really a teacher in the school AND yes she's always dressed like that even in course!

Personality: Larissa is an extremely dominant Lady. She hates nothing more then disobeying students and will take care of them on her own way, mostly using methods which are even against the schoolrules for teachers. Her emotions are mostly very intensive, strong and can very quickly change into the opposite. Larissa loves driving her males students and sometimes also female students crazy using pretty strong seducing Auras and Mind/Will-breaking Spells.

More will follow soon, when I will have more Ideas! If you got any Ideas just send me a pm. I'm sure we could discuss it!

Silverfang

update - "The raid of the Black Knights" and "The deal which Max will never forget" are both taken

Silverfang

Silverfang

added - "A forbidden Romance with the Gladiator" and "Possible Pairings"

Silverfang

update - "A forbidden Romance with the Gladiator" is taken

Silverfang

added "From a Gladiator to a Slave" and "Lord of the Slaves"
added "Character List"
added Silverfang(H/W), Silverfang(W), Richard(H), Lorenzo Di Lauro(H) and Larissa(E/V)

Silverfang

update - "The Demon Warlord's Pet" is open again
added Boss/Secretary to possible Pairings

Silverfang

update - "From a Gladiator to a Slave" is on discussion
update - "Lord of the Slaves" is taken

Silverfang

update - "The Demon Warlord's Pet" is on discussion

Silverfang

added links to the different Roleplay-Threads for the taken Ideas

Silverfang

update - "The Demon Warlord's Pet" is taken