Last Stand of the Monstergirl Tribes (Legend system)

Started by Sethala, March 29, 2013, 01:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kippers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-noF0qDBY

I can change it for the duration of the thread if it'd make you more comfortable X3

ShadowFox89

I can help you work out a character if you want, either here, through PM, AIM, or Steam.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kippers

Are you going to be on tomorrow? Cool name, btw. Shadowfox was always my favorite zoid.

ShadowFox89

FINALLY someone gets the name.

Yeah, I'll be on all day tomorrow. Gonna be heading to bed soon though.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Teo Torriatte

I would love to get in on this if there is still room?

ShadowFox89

I believe there is.

And if anyone needs help, I will be online all day. Some things that I should point out:

- You get Max HP per level. HP is your Class HP + KDM. Double this for first level.

- I suggest everyone have a ranged weapon, even if you have a class ability that would give you one. Mundane weapons are free and you don't lose anything by having one.

- Don't forget to grab consumables. You get 3 lesser consumables at 1st-4th level. I'd suggest three Healing Potions; each heals 5hp per level or 20hp at level 4.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kckolbe

Torrek
Name: Torrek
Class: Shaman
Race: Human

HP: 70
DR: 1

Speed: 35

Str 12
Dex 12
Con 14
Int 8
Wis 16 (KOM)
Cha 22 (KDM) +2 race, +2 level

Armor Class: 23 (10 + 3 BaB + 6 KDM + 2 Armor + 2 Shield +1 Human)
Awareness:
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +7
Resistance and Immunity: None
Base Attack Bonus: +3

Class Features:
Track 1 Abilities: Incantation (140 ft), Imbue Spell
Track 2 Abilities: (Virtue from Paladin) Font
Track 3 Abilities: Spell Circle 2

Feats: Open Lesser Binding, A Light Against Shadow, Mystic Healer

Skills: Acrobatics +5, Athletics +5, Perception +7,  Ride +5, Knowledge: Medicine +3, Vigor

Lesser Magic Shield +2 AC
Lesser Magic Armor +2 AC
Oakstone Shard +2 Wisdom
3 Healing Potions

Spells:
1st Circle: Bless, World Mind
2nd Circle: Lesser Restoration, Nature's Power

Attacks:
Longbow +7 to hit, 1d8+4 dmg
Incantation +7 to hit, 5d4+4 dmg
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

ShadowFox89

Looks good to me ^^'

Since we've got some new people since the last time I asked.... forced lactation an off for anyone?

And: http://www.ruleofcool.com/the-hour-is-near-the-number-is-prime/
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kckolbe

Glad ya like him.  I tried to make him about as "safe" as possible.  He should be the least convenient person in the group to kill.  He has a bit less health than Celia, but higher AC, and he doesn't have to be on the front lines to lend aid.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

ShadowFox89

Well, Celia is a frontline fighter, she's standing in the front making herself as big a target as possible in hopes that you squishier folk don't get hit.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kippers

Louis
Name: Louis (pronounced Lew-EES)
Class: Barbarian
Race: Wildborn

HP: 60
DR: 0

Speed: [40] 30 + 5 (lvl) + 5 (Athletics)

Str 18 (16 + 2 (race))[KOM]
Dex 16 (14 + 2 (lvl))
Con 8
Int 10
Wis 18 [KDM]
Cha 8

Armor Class: [23] 10 + 4 (BaB) + 4 (KDM) + 1 (Light Armor)
Awareness: [19] 10 + 4 (lvl) + 4 (WIS) + 2 (On the Prowl)
Saves: Fort +8 (4+4), Ref +7 (4+3), Will +6 (2+4)
Resistance and Immunity: Immunity to Figment descriptor
Base Attack Bonus: +4

Class Features:
Track 1 [Path of Rage] Abilities: Rage, Powerful Rage
Track 2 [Path of Destruction] Abilities: Cleave
Track 3 [Wildborn] Abilities: On the Prowl, I Can Smell You
Track 4 [I Am Ten Ninjas] Abilities: Smoke Bomb!, Spider Step

Feats: Big Damn Hero, Reaver, Reprisal

Skills: Acrobatics (Dex), Athletics (Str), Larceny (Dex), Stealth (Dex), Geography (Int)

Sharpened Anchor: [Melee] Barbed, Reach, Quick-Draw
Light Armor
Throwing Axe
Battleaxe
1 Healing Potion
1 Firebrand
1 Granite Spike

Spells:
None

Attacks:
Will Figure Out Later

Sethala

Quote from: Kippers on March 31, 2013, 11:56:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-noF0qDBY

I can change it for the duration of the thread if it'd make you more comfortable X3

Hah, no, that's fine.

Though I would appreciate it if you gave more description on what Louis is, especially what type of monster race.  Did you have any questions about the setting?

Monfang

I am not being notified anymore about this and it seems I feel far behind. I want to start up my own group RP so perhaps taking part in this would be too much.

Thanks for answering my questions though.

Sethala

Er, what do you mean you're not being notified about it?  Just that you didn't notice new posts?

There's not much new to catch up on, honestly; you're still welcome if you want.

Monfang

Quote from: Sethala on April 02, 2013, 01:26:54 AM
Er, what do you mean you're not being notified about it?  Just that you didn't notice new posts?

There's not much new to catch up on, honestly; you're still welcome if you want.
I wasn't getting emails. It's fine, you already look like you got a full group ready to go.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Monfang

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on April 02, 2013, 01:39:05 AM
We've got interest but only 3 sheets so far.
Well.. Then I can try to read up on the Legend system and see if I can make a sheet.

Kippers

Quote from: Sethala on April 02, 2013, 12:33:54 AM
Hah, no, that's fine.

Though I would appreciate it if you gave more description on what Louis is, especially what type of monster race.  Did you have any questions about the setting?
Oh! I wasn't quite sure where to write that part. She's a descendant from a small sea-rat tribe on some far-flung coast, but took to living mostly on her own because she developed a temper problem/complex from a bad childhood. She's interested in the prevention of the alliance because it would presumably threaten her way of life should it come to fruition.

Edit: Oh! And questions! Any additional info on the plotline or the setting that's been nailed down would be cool. I played Monster Girl Quest and presumed the setting was something like that.

Sethala

Not much that I've planned out in advance, but I did come up with some general ideas for how the two races interact.

Before the war, things were pretty much open between the two groups.  Monsterfolk and humankind would often go into each others' lands to trade goods, though it was usually for only a short time and few ever decided to stay permanently.  There were a few small towns near the border that were founded by both monsters and men, though they often had very small populations as few monsters liked living with that many humankind, and humankind felt the same way about the monsters.  Battles between the two happened, but they were usually small in scale and relatively rare; no more intense than the small wars between different animal tribes, or between the humankind's kingdoms.

After the wars however, there's been significantly more animosity between the two.  While humankind visiting monster lands were rarely turned away and generally trusted, now they're always viewed with suspicion, often with the monsters asking them to surrender any weapons they have.  Trade happens, but is very rare.  However, the monsters usually don't openly attack humankind unless they're attacked first.  The kingdoms, on the other hand, are much worse.  Many of the monstergirls that lived in areas that were attacked were captured and turned into slaves, something that was almost unheard of before the wars.  Now it's not at all uncommon to walk down a street and see many of the people walking along with a monstergirl slave in tow.  After the wars ended, most cities enacted laws making it illegal to attack or try to capture a free monstergirl, but far too often the patrolling guards would turn their backs when a group of humans attacked a monstergirl, or even tried to arrest the girl if she managed to fend off her attackers.  Monsterfolk convicted of any sort of crime in human lands are given a short, often unfair trial and sold into slavery, no matter how minor the offense.

As for basing it off of MGQ, I actually haven't played it.  (Not a fan of F/m sex scenes, though I would instantly buy it if the main character were female.)  I may go to the monstergirl encyclopedia images for ideas for how the different tribes are, but I may also come up with my own ideas for things.

Kippers

Cool... cool... I guess my next question would be "When's it starting?"

Sethala

I've had a pretty bad cold lately, so I haven't really been motivated to post much, unfortunately.  I'm going to start planning a starting point now, but I need to figure out how everyone got together and why they're on a team.

So the first question is, how did you guys get together?  Did you guys know each other from before, or is this mission the first time you've met each other?  I also need to figure out how you got on this mission in the first place; would you rather have the NPC hiring you be the one that contacted you specifically for the job, or would it be better if it was some kind of "job posting" somewhere?

kckolbe

I thought we were chosen by tribal elders, perhaps after volunteering.  I would love to have a tie in to another character, perhaps ShadowFox's, since her char is a protector type.

Intro Thread

ShadowFox89

Well, a quick background on Celia:

Celia was once a gift from the High Elves to the Dark Elf queen. For reasons unknown to her, she was shut down 100 years ago. Celia awoke just a few weeks ago, having no memory of the time spent while she was inactive. The golem knows two primary objectives; to protect and to feed.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kckolbe

Okay, so Celia and Torrek are both resources then.  How expendable is Celia?

Intro Thread