Gekido's Thousand Faces [M Looking or F/M/Other]

Started by Gekido, October 29, 2012, 11:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gekido

About Me...

Hello and welcomed, I made a couple of request however this one will be different. This thread will have plots from me being Dominant, Submissive and for plot based roleplays. I want you to know that whatever you give me you will get, give me one sentence and you will get one sentence. Give me ten paragraphs and I will try my best to give you the same thing. I value quality over quantity, the fact that you write a paragraph means nothing if you have a good quality paragraph, you will get my best. I can play all genders, male, female and transsexuals I really don't mind. I don't however do furries I just don't like it. I love some stuff that I will list later on while other stuff that I don't like which I will also list later on. I am almost always online so you can rest assure it will not go two days without a response.

Well now that you know most there is to know about my personal life or at least the most I am willing to reveal let's go to the interesting part. I love a few settings: Post apocalyptic, Modern, some medieval and fantasy. I really don't like space roleplays just not too good at them. I am a friendly guy, I love being friendly so if you add me to yahoo you will get a friendly response. I roleplay on yahoo as well however I won't list the things I like in here since it should not be posted.

Things I love...

Bondage
Giving and Receiving

Sexual Torture
Giving and Receiving

CBT
Giving and Receiving

Breast/Nipple torture
Giving/Receiving

Piercings
Giving/Receiving

Watersports
Giving and maybe receiving

Spanking
Giving/Receiving

Anything else you can think off that is not on the off list
Giving/Receiving

The all famous off list!

Gore
Vore
Bestiality
Scat
Anything too extreme
Furries

Gekido

Characters
These are pictures I found for characters that I want to set. All of these characters have a special place in certain role plays.

Brian Connors

Name
Brian Connors

Type of roles he can fill
Smart Person
Cool Guy
Rock Band Member
Guy in a romance role play
Post Apocalyptic thinker (A person that plots and thinks not a fighter)
Blackmailer
Blackmailed

Personality
Usually quiet depending on the roleplay, he isn't afraid of speaking the truth to anybody that he thinks deserve knowing the truth. He is the type of guy that can be brutally honest and you might hate him at first but then realize what he did and apologize. He is a very hard person to get to know since he is usually a loner however he can be very friendly once you get to know him. He can be very smart in some rps I might play him as a genius of sorts. He can be a very methodical planner or a very good lover depending on the rp.

Lance Maxwell

Name
Lance Maxwell

Smart Person
Dominant
Teacher
Dominant
Boss
Guy in Romance rps. 

Personality
He is a kind guy, he has a deep respect for females and never would treat them wrong. He can be a bit dominant but he always follows up with a same dosage of caring. He is an all around good guy that depending the plot can get into woman’s head like no other man can. He is proud of his manhood and he is not ashamed of showing up his body. Could be a nudist depending on the roleplay. He can be a very strict and caring dominant or a very good lover, he can fit in most rps where a mature adult would be looked for.

Jason Rose

Name
Jason Rose

Dominant
Harsh Master
Kind Master
Blackmailer
Boss
Teacher
Doctor
Tough Guy

Personality
Depending on the rp he can be a rather nice good guy or a very tough guy. He can be a kind master or a harsh one. He is a overall nice person that usually lets his muscles do the talking with woman. He is often caring about his physical wellbeing to the point that he is training constantly. He can fit in any rp where a strong man is needed. .

Jessica Rose

Name
Jessica Rose

Submissive
Girl in romance
Gender Bender rp
Apocalyptic rp

Personality
She is the type of girl that isn’t your typical preppy girl. She is a rocker and a gamer and loves to be it. Not afraid to throw down with people she is the type of person that can do almost anything from kick and punch to seduce a man (or woman). She loves to have fun and just be silly at all times, she can be a bit of a klutz however she clearly just want to have fun. .

Kathleen 'Kitty' Johnson

Name
Kathleen ‘Kitty’ Johnson

Submissive
Girl in romance
Gender Bender rp
Apocalyptic rp
Drama
Plot-Centered rp Character

Personality
She is just your average normal teenager girl, loves sex and rock and roll. She is not afraid to sleep around if that gets whatever she wants to get. She is not the queen of school however, she tends to hate those preppy girls and do her best to stay away from them and closer to her geeky friends. She is a gamer and a singer, maybe a model or actress.

Gekido

Once I was...
Gender Change, Plot-Based rp, Romance

What would you do if you were the most popular guy in school, you can have every girl you could ever want without much of an effort. That was the life of Brian Connors, he was the king of the school and didn’t take the tittle lightly. He was often seen in fights with bullies defending the geeks and nerds, he made a lot of friends as well as a lot of enemies. However one of those enemies found out something that could ruin Brian’s life, a potion, a single potion that could alter his identity. The woman at the store said that the antidote could bring his ‘inner beauty’ outside.

However what would happen when they force him to take the potion and instead of turning ugly he turns into a beautiful young woman. Turns out that Brian was a good guy inside and outside he was an all and all original decent human being. Yc can be a geek that saw this from the corner or can be a couple of geeks, can be male or female. Yc saw this and waited until they left to go help Brian, however how could he help the guy that once took a beating for Yc in the situation he is going through?.

-This could turn out as the guy who rescued Brian could fall in love with his 'Inner Self'.

- He could be bullied now that he wasn't a man by the bullies and raped.

- Yc decides to Blackmail Mc into doing stuff for him in exchange for help.

Gekido

I'm Not Okay
Romance, Comedy, Sandbox

St. Claire High School, it was the most prestigious high school there ever was. However as prestigious as it was also boring. Nothing ever occurred there interesting enough to keep Yc interested. However when this new guy appeared in the school you just thought that he was another one of those jocks. However the first day he proved you wrong, and in what way. Walking out of the class a bully cornered him and beat him, Brian’s reaction was just saying, “Thank you sir may I have another?” while having a sick smile on his face. Turns out that Brian wasn’t a fighter but he believed in revenge.

The day went by and you noticed a confusion with the bully of the school, a lot of drugs were found on his locker and he said that he had nothing to do with it. Out in the corner was Brian with a guilty smile on his face.  That moment you realized that he wasn’t your normal jock and that things could get interesting with him around.

-Yc can fall in love with Mc helping him pull out the pranks on the bullies.
- Yc can try and convince Mc to change his ways putting Mc target on her.
- Yc can be the target of a bully and my char saved you getting beaten himself again, however he later took sweet revenge.
- Inspired on this Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZudX66IBat8

Gekido

New Girl
Romance, Sandbox, Drama

Mc.Kanzee High School,  Yc is a new girl on this school she introduces herself to the class and starts the day. However what she doesn’t know is that there is a group of students bent of bullying new girls, Yc never has been a girl to belong to those type of groups and neither the school divas. Although Yc is beautiful  she often respects geeks and nerds more than the popular crowds. The first day Yc gets bullied, the second day your char gets bullied and the third as well. However on the third day it went even further to cause physical harm by a girl punching you to the floor and kicking your char while on the floor.

However as they were about to kick you some more some guy you never seen before stepped up and stopped it. He got beaten down instead of you and took all of the kicks and punch from the girls buddies landing him in the hospital. Thanks to that the bullies were expelled, when he comes back to school you are surprised to find him in crutches. You go talk to him to ask him for forgiveness and he answers you with a simple sentence, “Who are you?”. Apparently the beating he received caused him Amnesia. Without knowing who he was what your char would do now?.

-I am playing Brian Connors
- Your char is the new girl
- I will also roleplay any girls or boys you might find at school.
- I want this to focus on romance rather than anything else.