Mech Wars IC (Saikotsu, UnderCov3rL0ver, DigitLninja, cmpuncle)

Started by Saikotsu, March 29, 2011, 01:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

A portal weapon, the technology was something he had heard about through military channels but a working prototype had never been announced which usually meant that it was already built.

Helios didn't have to think about it for more than thirty seconds as the Mech stepped forward into the blue light to receive the new weapon.

Helios figured it would equip to the currently offline wrist barrels, but there was also a possibility of this weapon being a separate entity which meant he would be carrying extra weight.

"Let's get this thing up and running and then I'll start kicking some ass."
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saikotsu

Roll Result: Saiko rolled: 1d8
Comment: Damage to building.
Result: 3,
Total: 3

Result: 5,
Total: 5

Result: 8,
Total: 8

(total damage: 16.  75 - 16 = 59)
None of the einherjar had noticed the sniper yet, so they continued their attack unabated.
------------------------------------
Dice results: Sarge lands the attack, dealing five damage to Eidolon.

The Dragon Claw attack managed to land against Eidolon, though barely.  Meanwhile, The Golden Chevalier opened fire on Eidolon as well. 
"I can honestly say, this is not one of my comrades, so feel free to go all out against him."

Roll Result: Saiko rolled: 1d20
Comment: GC attack
Result: 17,
Total: 17

Comment: Eidolon Defense
Result: 1,
Total: 1
(GM:"0_0")

Roll Result: Saiko rolled: 10d6
Comment: Doubled number of dice for crit fail on defense.
Result: 4, 1, 6, 5, 6, 5, 4, 3, 1, 2,
Total: 37
As the shots tore through the Eidolon, Delta swore profusely. The Eidolon came to rest on the hangar floor, seemingly unable to continue functioning.  "Damn it! Move!" As if in response, the sensors aboard Sarge and The Golden Chevalier could detect some sort of energy reaction within the reactor of the downed mech. 

---------------------------------------
The contact detached the portal gun from his mechs arm and handed it over to The Demon's Cascade. "The primary fire opens a blue portal. Secondary fires an orange one.  Entering a portal of one color will cause you to appear outside of the portal of the opposite color. Each time you fire it, you reset the portal of the color you fired, so be careful not to strand yourself.  It's the working prototype, so it requires quite a bit of energy to use.  Given time it can recharge, but you can only fire each portal type about three times before it will cease responding. The demonstration used up one of each, so you have two charges left. "

"Oh my, that seems like such a neat toy... mind if I play with it," asked a pilot whose voice was dripping with something, perhaps sarcasm, pity, or even outright lazyness.  The source of the voice was the mech Tanr had spotted earlier, standing no more than 300 yards away. Even though it was standing still, it looked as if it was moving fluidly. As with before, there were no visible weapon systems. "So? Whadda ya say?"
-------------------------------------------
The enemy mech raised the sword in the air to strike the unidentified mech down. As the arm came crashing down, Ciel crossed her arms and cringed back in anticipation of the blow that would slice the mech, and her, in half. To her surprise, the sound of blades clashing greeted her instead of a swift death.  Slowly she opened her eyes to find that the blades on the back had detached and formed a defensive fan to stop the enemies katana. The enemy stepped back, anticipating a counterattack that never came. "okay....how'd it do that," she wondered aloud.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

cmpuncle

"If he's not one of yours who the hell is he?...."  before Tanr could continue, Flare interrupted him.

"Uhh there appears to be some sort of large reaction going on in the enemy power core, it is highly unstable, which leads me to conclude that if it continues the mech will likely explode with disastrous results."

"Damn it, hey we've gotta get this guy off the station before he blows it to bits!"
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

DigitLninja

"I have no idea who you are, or why you want this item, because it isn't really a weapon simply a mode of transportation, and not a very good one I might add as I only have two shots left." Helios holstered the weapon on his mech's left side and prepared himself for a potential battle.

"Ty, I want a full scan of this unknown person's mech, they may not look like a threat but I have yet to see any reason to trust him."

"Yes master." Ty began scanning the enemy for now while Helios considered his options.

"So, mind telling me who you are and why you are here?" The black knight asked the 'weaponless' pilot.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Undercov3rL0ver

Razzly launched the stealthed scout drones and gave them simple instructions to canvas the area for the third attacker. She then attempted to activate the stealth capabilities of the mech, but all that happened was a loud snap as the stealth device fried itself. The smell of ionization indicated that the device had an electrical problem.  Razzly blushed, realizing that she had forgotten to fix that problem. Her reputation as a top notch mechanic would have been on the line had she returned the ice princess in this state. Unfortunately, it also meant she was about to enter battle without having it available. "No use crying over spilt milk Razzly," she muttered to herself.  Instead of dwelling on it, she took aim at one of the enemy mechs with her weapon.  "Let's make this count." She pulled the trigger hopefully shooting to disable the enemy mech.

Roll Result: Undercov3rL0ver rolled: 1d20, adding 4to the total
Comment: +2 for interface -1 for called shot and +2 for sniper
Result: 14,
Total: 18

As the shot left the barrel, she thought of how Jesse had probably done the same with this very mech countless times. Her thoughts then wandered to the kiss and another blush spread across her face.
"damn it, now is not the time to be thinking about that kiss! It's not like I had any choice in the matter!"
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

Saikotsu

Roll Result: Saiko rolled: 1d20, adding 4to the total
Comment: defense roll
Result: 11,
Total: 15

Comment:

Comment:
Result: 16,
Total: 16

Comment: damage roll
Result: 2,
Total: 2
(GM: darn called shots...)
The mech pilot in the first mech had no idea what hit him as his mech shut down from the sniper rounds impact.  Through the viewpoint of one of her scout drones, Razzly was able to see a Liger with a dull grey paint job sneak up on the second mech and attack it with its Strike Laser Claw. The enemy mech however, did not seem too badly fazed. The third enemy was nowhere to be seen however.

---------------------------------
The mech standing before Helios and his contact shrugged in indifference.  "My my, aren't we forthcoming with information and questions today.  My interest in that device might be classified as....professional curiosity.  As for who I am and why I am here, my name is Silas Reaver, blood type A negative, weight 200 pounds (mostly muscle), height 6 foot, profession classified, and reason for being here: I want to have some fun," he said cheerfully.  "With the sudden appearance of Ragnarok and that unknown force, my team is getting quite pounded, so I assume we'll be pulling out reaaal soon. Before that though, I want to get a souvenir of my visit. How much do you want for that 'mode of transportation that isn't really all that good because you only have two shots left' ," the pilot asked conversationally. Meanwhile, Ty's scan was not turning out all that well as he kept getting interference. One thing he could determine though, was that the mech in front of him was built for speed.
--------------------------------------
The comm channel on the Eidolon opened up, "Delta, get out of there now! The system is too unstable for you to handle on your own!"
"I got it covered Vega."
"No you don't. Only I can stop that system now! Get out of there!"
Delta slammed his fist into the console closing the channel.  "You underestimate me Vega," he said dangerously.  Laboriously, Eidolon rose into the air and prepared to continue the fight. 
Renault contacted Tanr from his mech, "He's not going down without a fight, rookie.  Do you think you could keep him occupied for me? There's a chance I can drain the excess energy away safely, but I can't do it alone. "

-------------------------------------------
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

DigitLninja

"Sorry, but any government tech I manage to get my hands on, I usually try to keep, that way I can sell it back at an outrageous price then send it to them by dropping the item from orbit."

Helios smiled and then turned away heading out of the location and toward the battles, it was time he finally did something and drove these people out of this station.

"Ty, Can you transmit our illusion spell through the vid screens as well? I want to end this quickly."

"I can attempt to so, yes Master."

"Then here's what I want to do..." Helios explained his plan to Ty who began setting up the vid screens to display his illusion as well bringing up maps of the station and selecting the location with the highest battle activity.

Roll Result: Black Knight rolled: 1d20
Comment: Illusion spell through vid screens +3 computer scanning +2 mechanical genius
Result: 18 + 3 + 2
Total: 20
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

"If there's one thing I can be it's a distraction.  Flare!  What would be my best option for distracting this guy?"

"Well it would take a minute to initiate, but if you switch to the tertiary reactor we would receive an impressive boost of speed, with a minor boost in power."

"Perfect speed is just what we need to pull off my plan, Sarge let's switch to the tertiary reactor."

All systems will shut off while reactors switch.  Process initializing in 3.....2.....1.

With that the entire mech shut down while the reactors switched.  After a minute power was restored, and Tanr felt an odd vibration coming from directly behind him as the tertiary reactor was fully activated.  He didn't know it yet but this was the reactor becoming attuned to his nervous system.  Okay lets do this.  Suddenly as if he were moving his own body Sarge lept into action as Tanr's thoughts were translated into action through the reactor.

"Hey you think you can take me?  Well come and get me asshole!"
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Undercov3rL0ver

Razzly was worried about the missing third mech, but it would be better to take out the other mech she COULD see first.  Careful not to bring the allied Liger into her firing arc, she took aim at the next mech and fired another shot to cripple it.

Roll Result: Undercover rolled: 1d20, adding 4to the total
Comment: +2 for interface -1 for called shot and +2 for sniper
Total: 21

Roll Result: Undercover rolled: 1d20
Comment: requested roll
Result: 10,
Total: 10

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

Saikotsu

Roll Result: Saikotsu rolled: 1d20
Comment: spot check
Result: 18,

Roll Result: Saikotsu rolled: 1d20, adding 3to the total
Comment: Surprise attack

The second attacking mech went down without much challenge, However, the shot was all the third pilot needed to pinpoint Razzly's position from his vantage point above her.  With ruthless precision he launched an inferno missle from his shoulder mounted launcher, directly toward her position in the grove of trees.  True to its name, an inferno missle would cause a raging blaze wherever it landed. The missle itself has a high output that can even cause severe damage to mechs and vehicles.
(gm: yes undercover, I'm sending one of your own mechs against you to fight your signature Sniper Mech. )
-------------------------------
Renault was surprised when Sarge suddenly shut down without warning. "Great...Guess it's up to me." Seeing Sarge shut down, Eidolon turned his attention back to Renault. He was the one who did the most damage to him before anyway, so he was obviously the bigger threat in Delta's eyes.  The Eidolon Aimed one of its cannons at Renault and opened fire.

Roll Result: Saikotsu rolled: 1d20, adding -5to the total
Comment: Energy attack -5 for unstable operation
Total: 13

Comment: Renault Defense.
Result: 7,
Total: 7

Roll Result: Saikotsu rolled: 2d20
Comment: Unstable energy attack
Result: 6, 2,
Total: 8
An incredible amount of light blue energy built up in the shoulder cannon, but at the last second before firing, most of the energy dissipated from the barrel, resulting in a drastically reduced attack. As the beam made contact, it inflicted only minor damage to The Golden Chevalier. "Shit. If the full energy had been built up, that could have been devastating!"

Comment: Renault counterattack

Roll Result: Saikotsu rolled: 1d20, adding 5to the total
Comment: Delta counterattack defense. +5 for unstable
Total: 21

The golden chevalier moved to try to drain the reactor, but Delta wanted nothing to do with that and let loose into his opponent with Eidolons detachable cannons. 

Roll Result: Saikotsu rolled: 3d10, adding -8to the total
Comment: Delta counterattack damage. -8 for unstable
Result: 2, 6, 5,

"Hey you think you can take me?  Well come and get me asshole!"
Sarge had come back online and Tanr was now on the attack.
"Damn, won't you just stay down!!!" Shouted Delta as he turned his mech to point the left shoulder cannon at Sarge and fired.

Roll Result: Saikotsu rolled: 1d20, adding -3to the total
Comment: Eidolon left shoulder cannon versus Sarge. -3 for unstable
Total: 2

--------------------------
"Hahaha, you certainly live up to your reputation, Black Knight," mused Silas.  "Now the question is, do I feel like fighting him, or shall I find my fun elsewhere? Ooh? what's this....Interesting....most interesting indeed. Perhaps it is time I returned after all." Moments later, nothing stood where Silas and his mech had been. 

- a friend

cmpuncle

Roll Result: cmpuncle rolled: 1d20
Comment: defense roll
Result: 6,
Total: 6

Perfect the enemy had done exactly what he had wanted, by turning his attention on Sarge Renault would hopefully have an easier time getting close enough to drain off that unstable energy.  Thanks to the tertiary reactors ability to quickly turn his thoughts to actions the boosters fired just in time and with enough force to move him out of the cannons path.

"Come on now, certainly you can do better than that!"

As he thought it, the rail cannon activated and a targeting reticle appeared on the HUD, he took aim and fired shooting for the enemy mechs arm.

Comment: rail cannon aimed at left arm
Total: 16

Saikotsu

Comment: hit with railgun
Eidolon dodged the rail gun attack, through some miracle, and pressed the attack on Sarge. A weapon of that magnitude could easily finish him right now.
He fired his right shoulder cannon at Sarge, in an attempt to take out the pesky pilot.

Roll Result: Saikotsu rolled: 1d20, adding 6to the total
Comment: counter attack with shoulder cannon
Result: 3,
Total: 9

Meanwhile Renault tried to sneak up from behind and use his blade to drain the reactor.

Comment: drain reactor
Result: 13,
Comment: drain reactor defense
Result: 14,
Total: 14

As Renault neared the reactor a surge of the energy emanated from it and blasted the Golden Chevalier and Sarge away. Some of the residual energy started to become absorbed by the two mechs but did not seem to damage them in any way.
-----------
Meanwhile, Ciel was struggling against her opponent. She'd figured out that she could guide the blades with her hands, but the enemy was hiding behind his sword and shield. To further complicate things, she was finding it incredibly hard to concentrate on anything at all, and the mech was not responding well to her attempts to pilot it.  If she didn't defeat the enemy mech soon, she might lose.
---------------------------
(gm: most of the combat in the station has been resolved by The Forgotten and the station security forces with the help of you guys.  digitLninja, there is a battle going on near the stations primary power plant between the remnants of the Kurat Confederacies forces and a couple of Forgotten mechs.  You could get there really quickly. The forgotten are getting their asses handed to them in that location.)

- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

Comment: Defense

Having not detected the enemy above her, Razzly was poorly situated to defend against the attack. 
(player: so not cool. You're pitting me against Inferno!)

cmpuncle

Comment: cannon blast defense
Result: 13,

Tanr was able to avoid the enemies final cannon shot, but while he was dodging, the unstable reactor released a final wave of energy catching him in mid-dodge and knocking him to the ground.  Some of the energy Sarge absorbed seeped into Tanr without him knowing it, but all that the energy he absorbed did served to better the connection between him and Sarge, while the LG cells absorbed the bulk of the energy wave.

Tanr pulled Sarge back to his feet, slowly and carefully in case any circuis were damaged.  He looked over the disabled enemy mech before turning to help Renault's mech to its feet.

"See now that is what happens when you attack this station.  Hey you alright, there?"

Sarge knelt down offering a hand to Renault.

DigitLninja

The Black knight found the battlefield without any issues and immediately locked on target with all three enemy's making sure the two allies were well out of range before even thinking about attacking.

"Alright Ty, Let's give them a show to remember."

Roll Result: The Black Knight rolled: 1d20
Comment: to determine how many enemies become afraid +3 Wanted +1 Illusion
Result: 17

Every last hard wired monitor in the station suddenly sprung to life with the image of the Demon's Cascade's head, the eyes where black but then he began to speak.

"Well well well... it looks like someone chose the wrong station, and the wrong day to attack, because now you've managed to piss off a mass murderer. I had no idea that the same day I would receive the gift of an upgraded military Mech would also be the day I got to use it to destroy an entire unit of stupid people... but I guess I'm just lucky that way. You see, when the Black Knight has chosen a location as his home and someone decides to walk in, unannounced with gun's blazing and no concern for innocent lives, I become rather... what's the word... Infuriated. So now... I'm going to end you, Confederates. I recommend you kiss your asses good bye... heh heh heh heh haaaa HA HA HA HA HA!"

As the laugh echoed through the station the glass on every screen shattered and the Demon's Cascade's eyes turned on, then it stepped forward and emerged from the screen with flaming swords at the ready and an eerie black smoke hiding it's legs.

"Well done Master, I will keep this image up as long as I can"

"Thanks Ty, let's see what these enemies do now that they are scared shitless." Helios smiled as he stood battle ready as well under one of the screens in his current location.
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

Roll Result: Saikotsu rolled: 4d20
Comment: fear defense
Result: 6, 1, 20, 13,
Total: 40

Comment: fear defense re-roll for the 1 and 20 cancelled each other out
Result: 6, 16,
Total: 22

Comment: damage roll
Result: 8, 12,

The inferno missle collided with the grove of trees, instantly incinerating them and dealing massive damage to Razzly's sniper mech.  As the mech took aim to launch a salvo of missles at her, the projections all came on at once. 
Quote from: DigitLninja on August 01, 2011, 08:38:30 PM
"Well well well... it looks like someone chose the wrong station, and the wrong day to attack, because now you've managed to piss off a mass murderer. I had no idea that the same day I would receive the gift of an upgraded military Mech would also be the day I got to use it to destroy an entire unit of stupid people... but I guess I'm just lucky that way. You see, when the Black Knight has chosen a location as his home and someone decides to walk in, unannounced with gun's blazing and no concern for innocent lives, I become rather... what's the word... Infuriated. So now... I'm going to end you, Confederates. I recommend you kiss your asses good bye... heh heh heh heh haaaa HA HA HA HA HA!"

As the laugh echoed through the station the glass on every screen shattered and the Demon's Cascade's eyes turned on, then it stepped forward and emerged from the screen with flaming swords at the ready and an eerie black smoke hiding it's legs.
The response was all but unanimous.  The three confederate mechs pinning down the Personas(Forgotten troops)  fled the battle without a second thought.  The Ragnarok Mech attacking Razzly was harder to convince. He considered sticking around and continuing the fight against the sniper, especially since turning tail and running would get him ridiculed to no end by his comrades. However, with the presence of the Black Knight on station, and the loss of all his comrades (he'd been monitoring the radar as one by one, they were taken out, even Eidolon), he decided that discretion really was the better part of valor.  He fired a parting salvo at the sniper down below before retreating.

Roll Result: Saikotsu rolled: 1d20, adding -3to the total
Comment: parting shot roll minue 3 for lack of intent. just covering his escape
Total: 14
--------------------
The Golden Chevalier took the offered hand and got back up.  "Thanks for the support back there. Hold on a sec, I'm getting a transmission." A few moments of silence followed as Renault received his new orders. "well now.  Looks like this station managed to repel both my forces and a group of attackers from Ragnarok. My superiors have ordered a full retreat.  Did the sacrifices of this operation mean NOTHING to them?! Without this station, there's no way we can field a large enough force to destroy the device, not to mention the impact we've had on the lives of the innocent people living here! Damn it!"
-------------------------------
Ciel blinked.  Everything felt weird and disconnected. As if she was in multiple places at once and nowhere at the same time.  Behind her, the wreckage of the enemy pilots mech was being dissolved by nanites. She couldn't remember what had happened. Moments before...it had been moments right? she had been losing. And now she was victorious but nothing felt right.  Two mechs emerged from the darkness in the facility...darkness, when had that happened?
"Ciel? We're here to retrieve you. Your adoptive family were members of the Forgotten, and they requested that in the event of their untimely deaths, we were to take you in if you so wished.  Do you want to come with us?"
Ciel tried to form the words that she would accept, but all that came out of her mouth was an exhausted sigh as her mech collapsed. In the cockpit, Ciel lay in an unconciousness akin to the void.  Around her, the mech dissolved into nothingness, leaving her alone on the ground. The forgotten mech on the right approached her and its pilot jumped out of the cockpit to retreive her. "Cali. We've acquired the girl. She's in bad shape and has rank 3 nanite contamination located primarily on the face. Please acknowledge."
-------------------------
- a friend

DigitLninja

"Heh, Cowards. They deserve to be destroyed... thankfully I don't have to do that just yet."

Helios waited until there were no enemy blips on the station maps and then shut down the image, none of the screens were cracked in any way unless they had been hit with battle damage.

"Well that was a very productive day for us Ty."

"I agree Master, however we are still wanted criminals, unless someone tells us otherwise I will begin to plot escape routes for us."

"Ah, not a bad idea at all Ty. I have a feeling we will have a need to escape after the military recuperates. Just cause we saved there asses doesn't mean they will be happy with my stealing of there property a second time."

Helios chuckled as he looked into one of his pockets and pulled out some food to munch on.
Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver

Comment: Defense
Result: 4,
Total: 4
(AHHH! I only have 10 hp left!)
Razzly was jolted around as the missles impacted all around her mech, causing massive damage. After the smoke had cleared and she had laboriously moved to a more secure spot, she assessed the damage to the princess.  Most of her primary systems were now offline, and all the work she had done on the mech had been reversed and then some.   She was grateful the enemy mech had decided to turn tail, she would have been in way over her head had she been forced to face it one on one. "Cali, how is the upload going? "

cmpuncle

"I'm sorry your operation failed, but perhaps this was to show you that there are better ways to accomplish your goals then fighting.  How bout this?  If you guys can go through the right channels, I will add my reccomendation that we aide you, to the file, as well as see if my new direct superior would be willing to add his reccomendation, and I assure you that carries quite a lot of weight, considering his position.

Saikotsu

'Believe me, I know this wasn't the best solution. Despite my protests, the chain of command decided that this was the best course of action. Furthermore, we did try to go through the right channels.  We sent a petition to the station, asking them to allow us to use the station as a staging area. As expected, they denied the request on the grounds of their neutrality.  We couldn't use the planet itself because we'd be sitting ducks for their forces as we set up.  Still, your recommendation may provide us a means of salvaging this mess."

----------------------------
On one of Razzly's video screens Cali formed an image of herself. "Actually, I just finished. I've given out orders to my forces and we're ready to rock.  Oh my, looks like you've sustained some damage. Since it seems we were victorious, why don't you head down to the location I marked on your map. That's the nearest entrance into Forgotten Territory. Once there, a couple of troops will escort you to a hangar where we'll fix your mech right up.
Cali also appeared befoire Helios and Ty on the video screen of the Demons Cascade.  "Wonderful job guys.  If you're interested, I'd like to extend an offer of asylum to you two.  We'll take you in, provide you with any repairs or upgrades you might need, as well as help you lie low for a while, at least until things cool down a bit. Sound good?"
----------------------------
Back aboard the Gilded Gifthorse, Silas was walking down a corridor towards his quarters.  He paused a moment at the door.  Nothing seemed out of place, yet something didn't quite feel right. He put his right hand on the palm-print scanner and the door opened with a near silent hiss.  As expected, the feline assailant lunged forward and he caught her face in his left hand, which then promptly directed her toward the floor.  The girl had excellent reflexes however, and landed in a headstand. From that position, she pushed off from the floor and caught Silas off guard between her legs.  Pinned underneath her in the hallway, the assailant purred. "reow, I gotcha!"
Silas tried to extricate himself from under her, to no avail. "Get offa me Cherise!"
Cherise just purred, "and why would I do that. I like sitting in your lap!"
Silas sighed. It had been like this since the two of them had met.  Cherise was the same species as Tanr, except with blue hair instead of green.  For whatever reason, she seemed to enjoy acting like a stereotypical neko from those trashy anime cartoons that, to this day, still aired back on Earth. The consummate flirt, she wore provocative clothing that emphasized her body in all the best ways. For those with a fetish for her species or furries in general, she made a habit of teasing them to no end, yet never "putting out".  When asked about that behavior, she simply replied, "I dunno, I'm just having fun, mew." For whatever reason, Cherise seemed attached to Silas.  He had tried many times over the years to tell her he disliked her immensely, but she never seemed put off or upset. In fact, she seemed to redouble her efforts to "tame" him. Lately, she'd made it a habit of ambushing him whenever he opened the door to his quarters. 15 locks later, he finally gave up trying to keep her out. The girl was determined to make him miserable, so he might as well just live with it.
"Cherise, will you please get off of me?"
"let meow think about it....nya I don't think so."
- a friend

DigitLninja

"Well well, thank you very much. Looks like we can stop scanning for escape routes, which is a total lie, Ty I want those routes saved for future reference and for now let's take the Demon's Cascade to a public dock to see if we can unlock some of those weapons you have locked down."

"As you wish Master, and thank you for your help Cali."

Helios smiled under his helmet as he began to walk to the nearest public Mech bay wondering if he would have to launch out of the station and fly back inside to lock in correctly or if things would be fine from this side.

The Black Knight was back in business and he had begun to do some research into the weapons of his new mech discovering some weapons that were locked down and what it would take to get them operational again.
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

"I know that going through legal lines is very difficult but I shall do my best the next time you submit your request, so simply send me a message when you initiate a request again and I ill hold up my end.  For now I bid you farewell, looks like I've got to clean up the lab that came with this mech now."

He waited to begin working on the lab until Renault had pulled out.  Then once he was gone he got to work with Sarge's help for some of the heavier equipment.  Most of the equipment had been completely trashed so he would most likely haveto submit a requisition order for replacements.  While he worked on the lab he asked Flare to relay Commander Bob's full instructions.

"Hello Tanr, as you already know my name is Bob a commander in a military organization some distance from most of the organizations you are familiar with, however we too also participate in the neutrality act that brought about the station you have been living and training on.  I have been developing Sarge and Flare for quite some time now, using technology from various planets and combining them together.  Unfortunately I seem to have reached the point where I can no longer make any advances in my work on the two.  This is I believe due to my lack of training as a pilot, which is where you come in.  I pulled your class record and found you to be the perfect pilot to take over the rest of the development process.  So what I have assigned you to do is to send me the diagnostics reports on both Sarge and Flare from time to time, don't worry Flare has been instructed to keep diagnostics running at all times and to record and store them for easy access.  Upon receipt of each set of diagnostics I shall look them over and send you back a fine-tuning report of suggestions to improve performance of the system.  If you think of any modifications you are welcome to incorporate them so long as you send a separate diagnostic report upon modification.  Thank you for your cooperation and good luck out there pilot!"

Undercov3rL0ver

Razzly maneuvered her mech towards the designated coordinates in silence. She had become a mechanic to avoid getting into armed conflicts like this. At least she had saved a few lives today, both innocent and otherwise.  That didn't change the fact that a pilot had died by her hand today.  Some might consider that a victory. Several mechs disabled, and only one death. Some might consider her too soft. She was not one of those people. She had ended one too many lives today. When would they ever learn? Still in silence, the ice princess limped to its escorts.

Saikotsu

The guards, as promised moved to help the damaged princess to one of the Forgotten hangars, where they quickly set about getting the necessary tools to repair the mech.

------------------------
As it so turned out, Helios was able to get into one of the mech bays from the inside.  "You're welcome guys.  Go ahead and take it easy, you've earned a rest. My network's still down from the attack, so I'm going to be busy getting it up and running, but if you need anything please let me know."
(GM: End of Prologue. Congratulations guys. go ahead and finish up with this day, and when everyone has sent me a message in the OOC, we'll start day 1 of the rest period)
- a friend

DigitLninja

Helios parked the Demon's Cascade and as he emerged from the cockpit, with Ty once again linked to his suits computer, the both began work on unlocking two of the main components that the military had locked down for 'safety reasons' this was going to be a long process but when they were finished they would eventually have some fire power and the best camouflage equipment known to man working for them, it was going to be a busy couple of days but it would be worth it in the long run.
Quotes to Live by: