News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Elliquiy Registery Problem

Started by Nessy, June 24, 2009, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessy

I have a friend that is having trouble registering with the site. This is what he is telling me

"I keep typing in the pass word and it keeps saying it's wrong and it's not. I am on explorer eight I think."

Is there a password requirement that is maybe not as clear as I thought it was. A character length or something of that nature? He suggested I might register him for me but I was worried that might that might look odd as we are not from the same part of the world and my IP is with well mine.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Trieste

Passwords must be at least 8 characters and have at least one letter, I think.

Nessy

Quote from: Trieste on June 24, 2009, 08:00:08 PM
Passwords must be at least 8 characters and have at least one letter, I think.

Oh maybe that is it. I think the one he is using might be 6. Let send the suggestion.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Nessy

nope that is not it. Tried a longer word. It doesn't look like his user name is being used. I just... I just can't guess as to what the problem could be. I would be clearer but obviously, it's not me doing it. Is there a policy against me registering someone and then letting them change the password and finish the approval process?
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Trieste

Yes. :/ If he could copy and paste the precise error he is getting, that would be helpful. https://elliquiy.com/staff has email addresses he can use to communicate with us.

Nessy

I just asked him if he could give me the exact error message too. I've done some technical work before so I know that is important. I'll pass on the email addys too.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Nessy

Oh, I got the error message, and now I know what it is. It's the graphic verifcation thing aka type the letters in the box. Now how to describe it.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Vekseid

have him e-mail me at vekseid@gmail.com and I can manually create an account for him.

Nessy

He said he wrote someone on the list. I'll pass your info on though.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Nessy

Misc. Long Term Ideas

Vekseid

I just manually created his account : )

Trieste

Nessy

Misc. Long Term Ideas