New Ideas (male)

Started by Chasseybaby, June 04, 2009, 02:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasseybaby

So here are a few ideas not really good with coming up with good ideas but worth a shot. IF you like any PM me and if you have ideas to improve then I'm open for suggestions. ^^ thank yous!

Warprize: looking for a male warlord (m/f) possible master/slave/romance mix TAKEN
The story starts off with a war and the daughter of the late Warrior King Xyron, Lara, is stuck in the middle of it. With her father dead and her incompetent half brother on the throne, the kingdom is in danger of falling in the warring Wolflanders favor. Since she was young she has been training to become a healer. She cannot dethrone her brother nor negotiate peace, but she can heal brave warriors injured in battle. Not only does she heal her own, but the Wolflanders as well. She learns their language and their customs and tries to make them as comfortable as possible, despite their prisoner-of-war status. She would have never expected that these good deeds, done in good faith, would lead to the Wolflander Warlord demanding her in exchange for a ceasefire.

Enemy Hands: looking for a male bounty hunter (m/f) action/romance mix TAKEN
A bounty hunter extraordinaire is hired to retrieve a rich businessmans estranged daughter, Nina, in exchange for half a million dollars. From the paperwork on her he thinks she's a pampered little rich girl, but when he foils an attempt on her life, he finds her to be more than just a spoiled girl.  Keeping her safe from the Mexican drug lord infuriated by her stepfather's expanding meth operation. He will take her out of harms way and take her back to her father, and enjoy the ride along the way. Only to discover he delivers her into Enemy hands.

A Wager of Love: looking for a duke or lord (m/f) historic/romance mix OPEN
In a gambling hall, London, in the late 1800’s a wager is set to any man to turn any clodhopper or guttersnipe into a lady, would win a prize of ten thousand pounds. Maggie a prostitute on King Street has to earn cash fast or her handler will beat her, or possible kill her. When a man offers her a home and a chance to become a real lady, she jumps at the chance. But as she later finds out being a lady isn't what she thought it would be. Maggie has a lot to learn, not talking back and which fork to use. Soon sparks fly as Maggie learns she is falling in love with her patron. (I'm hoping for a sex scene on the dining room table ^^) But what will happen when she finds out it was all a bet? (I also want to throw in a ruthless villain in their somewhere)

Into the darkness: looking for a mean and grumpy lord or baron (m/f) middle evil/romance mix OPEN
Celia's father was dead, and she was reduced to the status of a poor relation in the house of her brother and his shrewish wife. A life of misery loomed ahead. But no, there was hope. Deep in the Black Forest (mmm cake) in the Great Duchy of Baden was Celia's inheritance. Among the fir trees so dark they almost look black, the Castle of Wolfenbach rose, a skeletal ruin adorned by gargoyles where even locals feared to tread. It was a fortress of solitude, of secrets, of old wounds and other mysteries. But it was hers. And only one thing stood in her way: its former master, the hermit, the enigma the man she was obliged to marry.

Just a touch of EXTRA ordinary: looking for a hot government agent (m/f) scifi/romance mix (pick your own power) TAKEN
I'm Bell just your ordinary coffee shop worker. When one day a crazy scientist dropped something into my caramel macchiato. DAMN. Soon I becomes wicked sick and go home with a high fever. The next day a hot guy is standing over me. HOT DOG! He says he is a government agent and that I have the power to control the four elements. SWEET! He says that he is here to train me and my new powers. OKAY! -drool- And if I can't learn to control my new found powers, he'll kill me. …HOT GUY SAY WHAT? So he takes me away to help me learn how to control these crazy new powers. As time goes by, I learn he also has some wicked skills of his own and that I might be falling head over heels over the moon, totally gaga for in love with him. But when my body starts to reject the change and her powers become to hard to handle, will he kill me? Or save me?

Doomsday

Saku

I'd like to do Enemy Hands with you! ^^ I PMed you :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Fifthstreetglory

Would very much like to try the "Just a touch of EXTRA ordinary" plot with you.

Let me know

SleepyWei

I'm willing to try out the one known as Into the Darkness. If you are still interested, please pm me.

Burukal

I would be willing to roll A Wager of Love with you. I'm going to take a stab and guess that it was based on My Fair Lady (starring Rex Harrison!). Excellent movie, if I do say so myself, and the prospect of playing a similar story seems very intriguing. If you're interested, feel free to drop me a message.
The lightswitch of Ons and Offs (Updated 9/9/9 (yes that update date was intentional!))