First Request Thread (M Seeking Female Preferrably)

Started by Snake, August 13, 2011, 12:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

It's been a while since I posted one of these up, for the longest time I was generating ideas left and right but would ultimately forget them the next day. Not anymore: I remembered to write them down this time! I just hope one of them gets a bite. 

I generally play male roles but I can play female roles as well (if you understand that I'm still improving on it and far from mastery, even better.)  I also am open to ideas other than these; and I have others floating around in my head somewhere, I just haven't gotten them in my "net" yet. *grin*

And Please...dont' ask me to do Yaoi.... I beg you. Yuri is fine if you're willing to deal with someone who isn't totally in synch with their female characters.

My current ideas center around:

(Any of these can be discussed and expanded upon. They are only starting points.)

Incest:

Brother x sister x sister (preferred the sisters to be older.)
Mom x son (can play either...really.)
Aunt x Nephew

I don't particularly like Father x daughter types. don't ask me why; I just don't.

Fandoms:

Naruto

(Note: I really only play OC's. Not any good with any male canons really. Sorry.)

OC x Tsunade
     x Ino
     x Sakura
     x Anko
     x Mei Terumi (for those not in the know: she's the Mizukage)
     x Shizune

Bleach

OC x Rangiku
     x Yoruichi
     x Halibel
     x Orihime
     x Nel (always a possibility)

Persona 3

(Note: Due to how the game is set up: an OC can be considered Canon technically)

OC x Mitsuru Kirijo
     x Yukari Takeba
     x Aigis

Sekirei

OC x Any Sekirei (:3 Though I'd prefer Tsukiumi..)

Fate/Stay Night

OC x Rider
     x Caster

Code Geass

OC x Kallen
     x CC (As a new contractee after the events of the series perhaps?)
     x Milly Ashford

Ikkitousen

OC x Kanu Unchou
     x Hakufu Sonsaku

====================

Original Ideas/Pairings:

(Note: I can play Modern setups but I really prefer medieval or medieval fantasy from my days as a D&D nut.)

Queen/Princess x Knight/bodyguard/Commoner/Mercenary
Female Knight x Male Knight/Squire/Possibly enemy (Stockholm syndrome or 1-night stand)
Amazon x Male Captive
Vampire Lord x Noblewoman/Female Knight/Vampress (or if you want: Modern version: College prof and student here)

It isn't much but I've also got some base ideas while playing as a female character. Anyone want to know: ask.

If any catch your eye, drop me a line

Snake

JustLisa

Hey I like your "Female Knight x Male Knight/Squire/Possibly enemy (Stockholm syndrome or 1-night stand)" particularly the Stockholm syndrome aspect.

I'd also like to hear more about your College Prof and student RP.
Who I am and what I show you I am are two very different things.
My Ons and Offs >>> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117473.0