The Subvertet University of Arcana (Seeker thread, Pathfinder, Open,)

Started by who149, May 19, 2014, 11:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EroticFantasyAuthor

Alrighty, I'll probably still give the character the flaw though, just of course without any mechanical bonsues/extra feat, so just fluff.

Will hopefully have the character submitted soon.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Oh, and what about characters traits?(Found in Advanced Player's Guide)

who149

Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

EroticFantasyAuthor

Thank you

Tessara Nasarathreth (In Progress)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

NSFW? Scantily Clad

NFSW Nudity

NSFW Nudity

NSFW Nudity

Description: Tessara is a young elven woman of 130, has been blessed with stunningly beautiful visage along with a tall, naturally slim voluptuous form. Her hair is the color of a mid-summer's clear sky, those long slightly curly locks are usually found in a messy ponytail with a few having escaped to frame her gorgeous features. Her eyes are dominated by large elven pupils that would remind someone of an iceberg if it was not for the friendly warmth normally found within. Frosty blue orbs led down to a perfectly portioned thin nose which further led to those full pouty northern lips. She moved with a natural grace that was unhindered by those huge perky F cup twins. Below her impressive breasts was found a naturally slim waist that gave way to wide grip-able hips which were complete with plump perky southern cheeks. Long shapely legs kept those hips swaying with a seemingly unconscious effort whenever she walked. As long as the weather was warm, she was normally found in as little clothing as she could risk, preferring to share the pleasures of her beauty with the world. She was a lover of thin beautiful clothing and exquisite lingerie.

Personality: She is normally a friendly, kind, free-spirited young woman who would much rather bring someone pleasure than pain. She is divided between her unquenchable thirst for knowledge and her adored addiction to carnal delights, the later a constant distraction from the former. While her patience has improved greatly since she was a child, she can still be more than a little eager when is comes to learning something new about a favorite subject or indulging in a favorite pleasure that she has not experienced in awhile. This impatience can lead to manipulation, she is used to getting what she wants and she has never had a hard time in getting her way. After all, sometimes people just requiring a helping hand, whether it be in allowing themselves to help others or dropping their inhibitions to experience carnal bliss. While she is indeed trained in the use of a bow and other weapons, she would much rather turn an enemy into a friend than spill his blood. As far as her sexuality goes, she is an advocate of a free love, a passion that is shared by her soulmate as well. She is a bit vanilla in her tastes and kinks, she simply adores foreplay and stimulation through clothing, even more so when it is done in public with others watching. Despite her usually open minded demeanor, she does not wish to experiment with anal sex or similar things that involve urine and scat.

Backstory: Tessara comes from a long line of arcane practitioners both on her mother and father's side. Arcane magic is in her blood, this is coupled with lingering fae influence several generations back on her mother's side. She is the great, great, great, great, great grand-daughter of a nymph. Even before she could speak, she showed an intense curiosity for the magic that both her parents wielded. Her parents began her training at a very early age. Her childhood was a pleasant and quiet one full of love and learning. As a young girl she was most often found at the side of one of her parents, either assisting them or learning something new.

She was always rather impatient when it came to advancing her skills in and knowledge of the arcane. Any tomes her parents gave to her to read were quickly absorbed, often with a new one being requested the very next day. When she wasn't at one of her parent's sides, she was either often experimenting on her own with newly gained theories or playing in the forest and gardens with friends. She was always able to make and keep friends easily, it was never something she struggled with. Her first friend was made when she was just 3 years old, and to this day he remains very dear and close to her.

Her father encouraged her thirst for knowledge, showing her how valuable divination magic can be in the pursuit of information. While her mother inspired her appreciation of all of life's pleasures, and that none should be taken for granted. From the tastes of a delicious meal being shared with friends and family, the sounds of a morning bird's beautiful song, to the mingling scents of a flowered meadow or the breath taking sight of the setting sun. Every pleasure should be cherished and indulged in, a pleasure filled life is a life well lived.

It wasn't until after she fully blossomed into a woman that she discovered her favorite pleasures. It started with the slow soft caressing of her own hands as she explored her body each night. However the lifelong addiction did not truly take hold until shortly after her 20th birthday, in her first night of passion with a dear childhood friend, her first friend. Since that night she has been divided been her unquenchable thirst of knowledge and her adored addition to carnal delights.

Her eyes were not truly opened to the religions that her family had such devotion to until that first night of passion. Just like her arcane studies, she was introduced to religion at an early age, her parents revering both the aspects of Knowledge and Pleasure. She accepted the Aspects with open arms and would become a devoted follower. It wasn't until that devotion was assured that she was taught one of her family's closely guarded arcane secrets, a reward from the Aspects for continued devotion and undying service. A special ceremony that would allow the renewal of arcane energy with sexual energy.

Her pursuits of knowledge had led her to University of Arcana, hoping to build further on the excellent foundation her parents had given her.

Ghostwheel

Found something amusing...

This bloodline using the ability granted at 3rd level in conjunction with Perform (some sort of sexual act).

"The girl kept demonstrating her technique on the banana and I... I couldn't look away..."

;D

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Ghostwheel on May 21, 2014, 06:47:32 PM

This bloodline using the ability granted at 3rd level in conjunction with Perform (some sort of sexual act).

"The girl kept demonstrating her technique on the banana and I... I couldn't look away..."

;D

Though you will get bored after 30 seconds. :D Most guys can last longer than that.

Ghostwheel

who149

Quote from: Ghostwheel on May 21, 2014, 06:47:32 PM

;D

Ah yes! I like that line of reasoning. Feel free to make a character whom takes advantage of this if you wish.

Ons and offs!

Ghostwheel

Heh, think I'm pretty set on the Marid bloodline (how awesome is it to have jinni as ancestors? ;D), but it would be extremely interesting if someone else took it.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Ghostwheel on May 21, 2014, 06:57:19 PM
Could last up to 2 minutes if she's REALLY experienced.

Though an equal-level (5th) bard with 18 CHA could keep your attention for 2 minutes, or 5 minutes uninterrupted if sufficiently experienced.

Ghostwheel

But can they follow that up with changing shape into whatever they feel like for sexytimes?

NicciKotor

What is taking you guys so long? I got mine done in ten minutes after seeing the thread was up.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Ghostwheel on May 21, 2014, 07:02:40 PM
But can they follow that up with changing shape into whatever they feel like for sexytimes?

Yes.

Quote from: NicciKotor on May 21, 2014, 07:08:28 PM
What is taking you guys so long? I got mine done in ten minutes after seeing the thread was up.

That's because you made a catfoxgirl. You always make a cat/fox/animalgirl, you've probably got a file stuffed full of pregenerated cat/fox/bunny/platypusgirl characters at every level ready to drop into a game. :D

NicciKotor

Zaer Darkwail

Stats rolled (boring line but decent); 12,13,17,13,13,13

Draxus Malaghar
Background

Draxus Malaghar is from Malaghar family which is a ruling royal family from Waestros, a floating magical kingdom renown for it's people who are skilled practitioners of magic since bygone era. Traditionally Malaghar family members are privately tutored, however because several assassination attempts which exact origin has not been able traced Draxus was discreetly transported to Subverted University of Arcana, a university which was across the great ocean in another entire contingent and having passively protections against scrying and such from outside sources.

Draxus makes best what he can from situation though even if he is in exile until kingdom magic knights find who is responsible taking on his life. He is told to be cautious but he is often than not foolishly brave and bold and man favoring grand gestures.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Character Sheet is being worked on as we speak, hopefully done sometimes tonight, I seem to always get distracted easily when working on characters, heh.

NicciKotor

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on May 21, 2014, 10:59:32 PM
Character Sheet is being worked on as we speak, hopefully done sometimes tonight, I seem to always get distracted easily when working on characters, heh.

So who is going to be the bisexual mistress of the tower dorm floor?

Choices choices choices...*casually stroking bdsm whip...*

who149

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204610.0

The OOC! I'll try to have the IC up by tomorrow. Open game, so feel free to join whenever.

Ons and offs!

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: NicciKotor on May 21, 2014, 11:03:25 PM
So who is going to be the bisexual mistress of the tower dorm floor?

Choices choices choices...*casually stroking bdsm whip...*

No BDSM I'm afraid.

who149

Erotic. The game will probably have some level of BDSM in it. As well as some level of Non-con-sensuality. (Your character can op'd out. But it'll probably be there somewhere in the RP)

Ons and offs!

EroticFantasyAuthor

I realize that, I was just mostly referring to during nights of passion between fellow students and my character.

And that Tessara wouldn't be interested in being the dorm's mistress.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Teo Torriatte

This looks really interesting! I'm getting sleepy, but I'll think more about a character when I'm more awake.

Muse

Oh!  Am i too late? 

I'd like to join too!

Would it be okay if I played a perverted nerdy guy, who makes love potions and aphordesiacs and perverted inventions?  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

There is room and GM even encourages players run multiple students and with permission faculty staff.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)