Question: Transferring existing RP to Elliquiy.

Started by LandofromTexas, October 08, 2013, 02:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandofromTexas

I have been role playing for some time with a partner through emails.  She has recently joined E, and has suggested moving a couple of our more recently started projects to the forums here.  What is the best way to do that?  Where would we post the already-written parts of the story?  Could we put it in one of the Literary areas with a link to a Forum topic as continuation?

Thanks for the assistance.

Lando

Beguile's Mistress

You could post the story so far in one of the Storytelling forums and link it to an RP thread to continue or post it in the RP thread as one or several posts and continue on from there.

I've even seen two members, myself and a partner included, copy their own posts over one at a time which isn't too bad unless the thread is very long.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 08, 2013, 02:47:15 PM
You could post the story so far in one of the Storytelling forums and link it to an RP thread to continue or post it in the RP thread as one or several posts and continue on from there.

I've even seen two members, myself and a partner included, copy their own posts over one at a time which isn't too bad unless the thread is very long.

I have done this before as well (c&p post by post).

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.