From Page to Life; A Guide to Unladylike Behavior (transformation, deviant )

Started by magikal, May 31, 2016, 11:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

From Page to Life; A Guide to Unladylike Behavior

Hello! I became intrigued by the looking for games that I've been reading about and decided to put my own spin on own and see if I can find a creative, fun writer to partner with.

Your character: always looking to push the limits and boundaries, explore the darker edges of society, the taboo places that people don’t go or only discuss in private you are thinking about everyday. You are looking for someone that not only you can transform but someone that you can share the journey with. You’re lusts are limitless and never satiated. You’ve spent decades looking for the perfect person and never found them, until now. This young artist, Ashley, seems to be perfect- that is, if you can change everything about her. In public, she'd be an ordinary high school girl, in private, she'd be a sexual animation that you create and train, pushing her forward, bringing out her sexual characteristics while minimizing anything that might get in the way. When the bell chimes or the keyword is said, she reverts back to her regular self.

My character Ashley, would be a junior in high school that had just transferred from another state, a brand new school, with brand new everything. She meets your character by happenstance, maybe in the line at Starbucks, or while posting some of her artwork up at a local coffee shop gallery opening.

The images are of sexy heroines, using their sexiness as a weapon, laying waste to their opponents. She strikes up a conversation with someone and your character is listening. She sees herself as this character, a larger than life woman, and you see someone that has potential, that you can mold and shape, taking her drawings of these erotic and fetish images and make them into reality.

You see Ashley as your masterpiece and wants to not only make her perfect, but share your perfect fuckslave to the world when she is ready. You want her to be always horny, always wet, always ready to fuck. Her figures would be exaggerated women, with bountiful curves, lusty appetites, and a down for anything attitude.

Maybe you give Ashley a taste to entice her and she works with you in secret. Maybe you own the coffee shop and she met you that way.  Or perhaps you own the coffee shop and she comes there after hours to 'work' but secretly it's all about training her and transforming her. You might be into things like waist training, anal training, pussy training, piercings/clamps, tattoos, breast and ass growth, fat-transfer to lips and nipples, sensitivity increases, orgasm enhancement/denial, laser hair removal.. as well as transformation through surgery, the gym, and nutrition.

PS- You need to write at least 3 to 5 times a week with proper grammar, and at least 2 paragraphs/10 sentences or so per reply.

Please reply via private message I think the game would be exciting to start.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Julie
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0