X Men Game?

Started by Hokage, June 07, 2006, 07:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hokage

This game for the most part is gonna be in the normal free form. Now personally myself I like consentual stuff etc but since theirs gonna be two factions, some devious things may occur lol I guess thats okay right?

Characters:

Already standing Wolverine, Mystique etc . Like I'm most likely gonna be Gambit and I'm gonna try my best Rajun' Cajun accent  ;D This will be in an alternate universe so you can have some leeway with it.

Player Created Chars are allowed but keep your powers in mind, I don't want super advanced telepaths and telekinetics blowing people up

All chars must be typed up and submitted etc (I'll type of a char sheet once I get the game made etc) I and maybe someone else who I'll appoint has to approve you first. But don't worry I'm not a stickler lol

Umm I guess the general plotline I'll again get cracking and type up the  basic plot to base everything off of.

It will be freeform simply cus I'm inexperienced with a system game (unless someone is highly experienced and can help me lol preferably a sexy woman who can work long hours.)

More to come ask questions or add sugestions lol

I aim to please

Hokage

Sorry for the double post but

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=238.0

here the link give me a few days to set more stuff up

kinda busy birthday today lol
I aim to please

Atari

I would gladly play either Jean Grey or Storm. :)

Ajoxer

I still want Iceman. >_> Insanely powerful control over ice- at least- But an underachiever, not really wanting to take the power...

And are we thinking more X-Men 616, Ultimate X-men, or others? Or a mix of them?
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Hunter

Shadowcat is better than Iceman.   :P

Ajoxer

Shadowcat's also dating Spiderman, at least in the Ultimate Universe.

So cute. ^_^

And she may be better, but I'm still playing Ice Man.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Hunter

You know, there are advantages to not knowing the comic books.   ;)

Swedish Steel

No, there really isn't. :)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Hokage

Basiaclly an Alternate X Men universe based on every other x men universe combined lol take any elements you want from them

I'm not gonna put my foot down and say were following so and so time frame.

What were playing in doesn't even exist or I'll pull a house of M type thing and that would be the basis for our storyline, a new univerese created.

I hate Shadowcat/kitty pride with a passion grrr
I aim to please

Hunter

Quote from: Swedish Steel on June 08, 2006, 07:18:52 PM
No, there really isn't. :)

Oh yes there is.  You can't mess up what you don't know.   ;D

King_Furby

Quote from: Hokage on June 08, 2006, 07:22:31 PM
Basiaclly an Alternate X Men universe based on every other x men universe combined lol take any elements you want from them

I'm not gonna put my foot down and say were following so and so time frame.

What were playing in doesn't even exist or I'll pull a house of M type thing and that would be the basis for our storyline, a new univerese created.

I hate Shadowcat/kitty pride with a passion grrr

OMFG I am soo happy that its going to be an Alternate Universe. I love that kind of thing and it will allow for alot of cool stuff to happen. Plus its give people the chance to play x-men or whatever and they dont have to be comic experts. I would so join when i am able to get back to RPing again.

Hokage

Exactly my reason lol

Plus Gambit is going to be sleeping around....

wait he does that anyway lol

that way it opens up the door for new people to join and have fun and thats what i intend to do.
I aim to please

indarkestknight

*wonders who to pick, since Nightcrawler already seems to be taken*

I know this may sound a bit weird... but are non-mutants from Marvel allowed?

Hokage

Umm I'm gonna say nay since theres like over 250 chars to choose from and you can make your own.

I never cared for crossovers sorry.

Just go to the marvel website theres a comprehensive bio on each char. And you can get ideas from them and make your own.
I aim to please

Swedish Steel

Glabrezubane, I am currently thinking about it, not sure if I will play Nightcrawler or a character of my own creation. If I make one of my own you are welcome to him. :)
And Gambit won't be the only one sleeping around, the X-babes are hot! :)

On Off page:

Hokage

I roignally meant that to come out as something the care wouldn't be doing but would do in this alt universe but he does it anyway lol so it didn't come out as intended lol

And amen to hot X-babes ^_^
I aim to please

indarkestknight

After the depowering of M-day?

Swedish Steel

No, please no M-day. What would X-Men be without Magneto?

On Off page:

Hokage

No in essence that will be the explination for our universe

Were not following the House of M actions per se, but the inital idea of it.

I'm using the idea that the girl can change the reality of everything, its just to explain the plot holes of magneto banging shadow cat lol etc and so forth

I aim to please

Swedish Steel

Eh? I hope that is just an example of something that could happen, Magneto haven't really banged her has she? I only thought he got together with Rogue of the X-babes.

On Off page:

Hokage

Thats an examply cus he didn't but its possible in our world lol
I aim to please

Atari

Sounds like plenty are interested in your game. :) Ive thought it over. If Jean hasnt been taken I will take her. And if she has then Storm. :) I will top that Amen with a HELLELUJIA X-babes TEhee

Swedish Steel

You never listen to me, do you? ;)

On Off page:

Hokage

Storm and Gambit one got together  ;)
I aim to please

Atari

ooh tempting for another Storm and Gambit ;)