Infiltration of the Vampire Coven (Interest Check)

Started by LadyNitrate, October 24, 2011, 07:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyNitrate

Every girl and some guys, who has ever read a vampire novel dreams of having a seductive, blood sucking lover who is constantly torn between their love for them and the urge to suck them dry, drain every drop of blood in their body. They of course know that these fantasies are just little dreams and that as much as they might wish it; they will never get a vampire lover for they don't exist. All those little girls and guys have it wrong though, vampires do exist but they aren't love torn for humans. Their instincts tell them to feed on humans that’s all they do to humans. They use them, and feed.

Most of the time humans are killed during feedings but some of them, if their blood is appetizing enough, will be branded and kept in a vampire haven. Depending on their owner, they might be treated like a princess, or as lowly as a maid. They are still nothing more than a blood bank, out of the few that are kept even less are actually used for anything save for blood, the women have to be beautiful to be lovers and their blood must smell good. It is rare when a vampire falls for their blood letter though, it’s only been known to happen twice and on both occasions the women were accidentally killed because their lover got over zealous in the taste of their blood. The men are never used for anything but blood for none compare to vampire men.

The police have known about the vampires for 25 years now and the moment they found out about them, the police started a program. They have raised two children from birth so that when they are ready, or the time is right, they can infiltrate the vampire ranks. First they had to pick people whose blood smelt appetizing enough which was hard to keep the vampire they had from attacking them as innocent infants. Then they had to train the two children to be fighters, they had to be agile, smart, and know when to act obedient.

Now the two of them are finally ready and have been taken into one of the largest vampire covens, in the heart of Los Angeles. Their mission is to rescue the humans the vampires have branded and at the same time poison the vampires by putting silver nitrate in the food of the humans. It won’t be easy especially when all the vampires are suspicious of newbie’s. They don’t trust humans and are sadistic creatures that will kill them at the first moments notice. The humans might discover something amazing while they are there though, the life of a vampire is very appealing, it’s why so many humans offer to become blood letters. It can also be one of luxury. The head of the coven’s own blood letter, a pretty girl, is treated quite well.

The Head of the Coven is suspicious of the new comers also, he has heard word that there might be infiltrators amongst his ranks. He doesn’t need a blood letter thankfully, but he is still suspicious none the less, especially with the challenge coming up. Every 100 years the Head of the Coven can be challenged in a battle of strength and dominance for his position as leader. It’s in a week and the current leader doesn’t need to worry about infiltrators with that on his plate as well. After all, if he loses the challenge he is at the mercy of the winner, to be killed, or to be left alone. 

(Alrighty! Got plenty of things going on for this roleplay. I’ll need the human infiltrators, preferably one of each sex. I’d also like the vampire leader to be male. It would be amazing if someone wanted to play a vampire who planned on challenging the leader! Any roles that have a * by them have to be filled before I’ll begin.)

Roles:
*Human Infiltrator: LadyNitrate
*Human Infiltrator:
*Vampire Leader: Rhaegar14
*Vampire: Foxy Oni
*Vampire: DomShark
Vampire:
*Branded Human: CurvyKitten
Branded Human:

Vampire Character Sheet

Appearance:
Name:
Human:
Personality:
History/Bio:
Extra:

Human Character Sheet

Appearance:
Name:
Role:
Vampire: (if you have one, you might just be kept at the coven)
Blood Taste: (coconut, chocolate, cinnamon, etc)
Personality:
History/Bio:
Extra:
"If I can't annoy anyone, what point is there in writing?" Kingsley Amis

LadyN's O/O's Ideas Preferences

Rhaegar14

Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

LadyNitrate

Alright, I'm not going to currently edit your name in by it until after I see the character sheet but I'm sure everything will be fine. Just for everyone to see, here is my character sheet.

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Chloe Jane

Role: Human Infiltrator

Vampire: As of yet, none

Blood Taste: Cherries and Vanilla

Personality: Chloe is feisty to say the least. She doesn't take orders well and most of the time has to be forced to do anything she doesn't find necessary. Chloe is honest and a little more blunt than she should be though years of training has taught her how to hold her tongue. Chloe is also a scrapper, she doesn't look like she'd be able to fight the way that she can, but Chloe can hold her own in a fight against most opponents. She's highly intelligent and analyzes the situation around her well.

History/Bio: Chloe was born originally as Jane Anderson to two loving parents who cherished their daughter whom they had always wanted. Even though they always wanted her, they couldn't afford Chloe before she was even born. They were a poor couple, one of whom had a bad habit he was trying to feed as well as hide form his wife. With the growing finances that Chloe was instilling it was harder to keep his secret from his wife. Unfortunately, he loved his wife far more than he loved his child, but she wasn't even born to the two of them yet. So the night his wife went into labor, the secret branch of the police contacted him offering him a large sum of money for his daughter. Chloe's father readily agreed.

Chloe was raised around no one but her trainers and the others that were supposed to be infiltrators. Only she and another were chosen though because her blood smelled good enough. Chloe was good with hand to hand combat and she had a curvy enough figure to attract most males. They kept Chloe as soft as possible so no one would guess that she was secretly a fighter. Other than hand to hand, Chloe took a rigorous gymnastics training course she was also forced to run a lot so she'd become faster than most people.

Extra: Chloe has a few tattoo's that she had to try very hard for her trainers to let her get.

Frelance

I am interested in playing a Branded human or a vampire not sure which yet :)
Evolution is an arms race

LadyNitrate

Thanks for the interest! I don't mind either way which you choose. But I will need at least a few infiltrators for anyone else who is reading the thread.

Karasu

I'm interested in playing a Vampire, especially if the leader needs a right hand girl (or guy)
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

LadyNitrate

It really depends on who the covenant leader is going to be. Once we've decided that, you can ask them if they'd like a right hand (wo)man.

Rhaegar14

Name: Dante Rodrigo Estevez
Apparent Age: Early 30s.
Human: Dominique Angelica Thompson

Personality: Dante wears a mask of cool calm. However, he is very quick to anger, and when his ire is roused that mask vanishes completely. He is bitter, dark, brooding and vengeful; he takes out his anger that God failed him and allowed him to become such a monster on others. There is little he enjoys more than seeing an individual submit to his will.

History/Bio: There are a number of stories regarding how the vampire known as Dante Rodrigo Estevez came into being. Some say he was birthed by the purest darkness itself. Others believe that he was born from the rivers of blood spilled during the holy wars in Jerusalem.

The most reasonable (and most likely) tale places Dante as a Spanish member of the Knights Templar, killed by Muslim vampires during the Second Crusade and turned moments before his true death. As a newborn vampire, he was bound to the will of his maker and forced to attack his brethren from the shadows. He bided his time and his rage, plotting his revenge. Decades later, on the night his free will was returned to him, he slaughtered the entire coven.

He returned to his home in Spain because he had nowhere better to be, joining the local coven. During the next few centuries, he developed a reputation for cruelty, bloodlust, and brutality, attaining a position as the leader's primary enforcer. However, when he was given an opportunity to follow settlers and establish an American coven in the 17th century, Dante did not refuse, becoming one of a handful of beings to bring vampirism to the New World.

As time went on, Dante migrated from the Caribbean to the area that would become Southern California, and eventually Los Angeles. A few decades ago, another coven migrated to LA, and after a few light turf wars, he and the other leader agreed that it would be better for all involved if the two covens merged under joint leadership. A year later, Dante's counterpart vanished under mysterious circumstances, and he quickly became sole leader of the group. Many suspect he murdered his partner.
Extra:
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

LadyNitrate

Looks good to me. I'll be editing you in now. Thanks for joining.

Foxy DeVille

Sounds like fun! I actually have a vampire character I've been dying to use and this story sounds perfect...

Name: Dolores "Lolita" de los Santos
Apparent Age: 16
Human:

Personality: Lolita is what happens when you give a spoiled teenage girl eternal life and sinister power. She does what she wants when she wants. This includes sex, drugs, and biting necks. Lolita is no melancholy goth chick. She's a wild gang banger (in more ways than one) that lives in the moment. She can be vicious against her enemies, willing to use fangs or firepower to put them away. While she seems loyal to the coven, Lolita thinks Dante is stuck in the old ways and is beginning to think perhaps new blood is needed at the top.

History/Bio: Dolores de los Santos was the infant daughter of a Spanish conquistador during the destruction of the Aztec Empire. Her father was gleefully slaughtering a native family when an old priest cursed him to have a child more bloodthirsty than him. Lolita, as she was nicknamed, grew up in Mexico, spoiled by her father. On her sixteenth birthday, the de los Santos family celebrated with a party that lasted well into the night. At the stroke of midnight a large bat flew down from the dark skies and bit Lolita. Feeling faint, she went to bed. Her family soon followed. But Lolita awoke with a ravenous hunger and fed upon her own flesh and blood.

At first she was horrified by her new existence as a vampire. But the rush of power and the promise of immortality soon cause Lolita to embrace it. Over the centuries she lived well by taking control over groups of bandits and plundering the small town of Mexico. Eventually she made her way into America. Setting down in LA in the latter part of the 20th century, Lolia establish a dangerous street gang she brazenly dubbed Los Vampiros. When she was discovered by Dante's coven, she joined up and quickly rose through the ranks. Lolita's own abilities at death-dealing and her private army of thugs made her a valuable enforcer of Dante's will. She has risen quite far... the question is will she try to rise even higher?

Extra: Lolita has several piercings and tattoos.

LadyNitrate

Alright looks good to me. I've edited you both into the roles. Thanks for joining.

CurvyKitten

I have two different ideas in mind not sure which I want to play more.

The confident, elegant, beauty that is the branded human. Mysterious yet she has this way about her that simply attracts a person or vampire even beyond her delicious blood. And she only truly answers to the one she would call her master.

Or the female infiltrator strong willed, confident, determined and unbroken in any way. Coming to find and destroy the coven as she was told. But something in the back of her mind is drawn to the darkness. Will she give in to that darkness or bring about the end of it?

Which sounds more interesting?

Rhaegar14

*Raises hand for first idea.*

Also, a question for Nitrate: how much does age factor into a vampire's strength/power for this particular roleplay?

CurvyKitten

I was hoping you'd say something like that Rhaegar, would you like to be said master? If so we can work out how and why he has her over pm's if you'd like.

CurvyKitten

Appearance:
Name: Dominique Angelica Thompson (though she denounces her fathers name.))
Role:Branded Human
Vampire: Dante Rodrigo Estevez

Blood Taste: there is an exotic chocolate that is infused with spice. A perfect combination of sweet and spice, one can swear to taste the coco bean and the sun that it was grown in within her blood.

Personality:Dom is a truly passionate person to one who knows her well enough to know so.  Even before he found her she was talented and beautiful but she kept to herself. A mystery to most around her, turning away men as the came to her. No because she was a snob but because they could never really meet her passions well enough with her own. In fact she is a very passionate person, fiery and uninhabited. She just never met anyone that sparked her fire nearly enough to really keep her. Elegant, confident, an old soul for sure. She seems to be able to spark the truest of passion in most any that come upon her. Though she seems to only give over to hers with one man.

History/Bio: Dominique was born to a well off family, one that sought to make her a woman of worth. Giving her the best education that money could buy. Music, the cello to be correct, singing, dancing. Languages of the world, Italian, french, Greek, Japanese, and even Latin. Taking fencing and gymnastics as a way to keep her body in shape. She grew to be an extremely confident and well educated woman.

Her parents thinking that in doing such that had insured her a place within high society and a well of marriage. They were well surprised with what happened. They had arranged for a merger of sorts, a marriage to a man she could never love. A man that had his passions so hidden away he'd lost them completely. Dominique was not a woman to be tamed by such a man. Turning down the marriage and the money her parents were to leave her she took what she could carry and left to explore the world and find herself.

She traveled the world making her way best she could with what she had. Mostly her music paying her way, the emotion and inspiration not to mention the passion she fed through her music drew crowds every time. She was a muse bound to earth for some reason.

Eventually she made her way to LA, and that is where after so many years of turning away men that could never meet her passion. Dominique found one that could. He not only met them, he enticed and fed them. They played a game of cat and mouse, for a while she didn't know whom was seducing whom. She found that she loved playing for him, exposing her true self to him and for some reason feeling safe in doing such. Dominique finally went to him and gave into the burning passions that were within her. That night she will never forget...

And she has been with Dante Rodrigo Estevez ever since.

Extra:

LadyNitrate

Rhaeger, as for age and power. I'd say that anyone over the age of 700 would be highly respected and much stronger than anyone under the age of 500. 1000+ would be considered an elder.

Your character is approved by me Kitten. I'll edit you in.

Dark Deception

Hm...I usually don't play vampires, but I haven't been able to dabble in the darker stuff lately. So, I'll be writing up a vampire profile if that's all right. If a male human infiltrator isn't found, then I can easily switch over as I'm sure vampires are easier to find than most humans.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

LadyNitrate

Personally, I'm thinking of changing my character to become an infiltrator. It'll allow me to move the thread along easier. It won't be hard for me to do, so I'll just make the necessary changes.

Dark Deception

Blah, sorry, I withdraw my application. I'm just not feeling it. I could never do vampire Rps probably because the idea that they're dead is just too boring to me. It hinders so much "fun."

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Dark Deception on October 27, 2011, 02:27:31 PM
Blah, sorry, I withdraw my application. I'm just not feeling it. I could never do vampire Rps probably because the idea that they're dead is just too boring to me. It hinders so much "fun."

Not really sure why you had to denigrate the concept on your way out but whatever...

Rhaegar14

Quote from: LadyNitrate on October 27, 2011, 09:05:29 AM
Rhaeger, as for age and power. I'd say that anyone over the age of 700 would be highly respected and much stronger than anyone under the age of 500. 1000+ would be considered an elder.

Your character is approved by me Kitten. I'll edit you in.

Alright. I ask primarily because I love Oni's character concept, but if age is the deciding factor for a vampire's power, Lolita could not realistically challenge Dante for supremacy (at least, not in a fair fight :P).

What are vampire weaknesses, exactly? Again, a lot of them are subject to interpretation.

LadyNitrate

Yeah I got the 'whatever' feeling you just talked about as well. It's not hair off my back. There was no character to be excited about anyway.

Vampire weaknesses, are pretty standard. Sunlight, and most religious deity's. Not just Christian ones because I feel like that's kind of rude to other religions. I can see why they wouldn't want to eat garlic as it's so potent. Vampire reflections can be seen, I have no idea why they wouldn't be as it's the boy that is seen and not the soul.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on October 27, 2011, 06:11:44 PM
Alright. I ask primarily because I love Oni's character concept, but if age is the deciding factor for a vampire's power, Lolita could not realistically challenge Dante for supremacy (at least, not in a fair fight :P).

What are vampire weaknesses, exactly? Again, a lot of them are subject to interpretation.

What's a fair fight?  >:)

Rhaegar14

So what do we still need before we can start this?

LadyNitrate