Pokemon X and Y trading and nuzlocke

Started by SinXAzgard21, January 19, 2014, 09:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

So I'm making this thread for the purpose of trading between Elli peeps and chatter between those running nuzlocke games.

Rules for Nuzlocke X and Y.

1. No poke-amie, super training or exp share.
2. You are only allowed to catch the first pokemon in a new area.  New area being a different route or city.
3.  Only local pokemon, no trading or bringing pokemon you have stored on another version.  (unless you're doing wonderlocke)

Wonderlocke follows same rules except if you catch a pokemon in a new area you have to trade it via wonder trade and keep what you get.

As for trading, please don't ask for a legendary if you're trying to trade pokemon from black and white.  I don't like that the gts is full of that already.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

SinXAzgard21

Just beat Professor Sycamore and got a Bulbasaur. 

My team is currently:

1. Nub (Beedrill)
2. Pufftuft (Fenekin)
3. WaterMouse (Azurill
4 Gibs (Fletchling)
5 Poppy (Bulbasaur.

King Serperior

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 20, 2014, 01:15:46 PM
Just beat Professor Sycamore and got a Bulbasaur. 

My team is currently:

1. Nub (Beedrill)
2. Pufftuft (Fenekin)
3. WaterMouse (Azurill
4 Gibs (Fletchling)
5 Poppy (Bulbasaur.

Awesome team there.  Beedrill is surprisingly good from my experience. 

Well, might as well declare my progress for X:

Current team as of Mamoswine Road:
1).  Trapinch  (Buggy)
2).  Pidgeotto  (Featherz)
3).  Pyroar  (Leona)
4).  Greninja  (Nin-Jin)
5).  Drapion  (ClawJaw)
6).  Avalugg  (Sinker)

Just lost Charizard, Steelix, and Lampent in the last hour  ;_;

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Trapinch died..........and now my best bet is to replace him with Ledian  >.>;  Got very bad choices for my team remaining.  Bottom of the barrel really.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

SinXAzgard21

I lost my bulbasaur and Fletchinder.  Though I got a zubat and absol for my troubles.

King Serperior

Okay, outside the Team Flare Café.  My current team is:

1).  Pretender the Hardy Amoongus with Effect Spore:  Giga Drain / Venoshock / Feint Attack / Toxic
2).  Featherz the Careful Pidgeot with Keen Eye:  Return / Fly / Wing Attack / Twister
3).  Nin-Jin the Jolly Greninga with Water Absorb:  Surf / Thief / Extrasensory / Water Shuriken
4).  ClawJaw the Jolly Drapion with Battle Armor:  Poison Jab / Crunch / X-Scissor / Bulldoze
5).  Leona the Hasty Pyroar with Unnerve:  Flamethrower / Hyper Voice / Crunch / Bulldoze
6).  Sinker the Hardy Avalugg with Ice Body:  Avalanche / Ice Fang / Strength / Bulldoze

Really, not the best team in the world, but it works.  Everyone is at Lv.50 now, so I think I am ready for this.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

I now stand at the gates of Victory Road!  My team is as ready as they will ever be for this perilous path.

1).  Spectre the Adamant Haunter (Levitate & Evolite):  Sludge Bomb / Shadow Ball / Thunderbolt / Energy Ball

2).  Liferaft the Gentle Floatzel (Swift Swim & King's Rock):  Waterfall / Crunch / Strength / Ice Beam

3).  Sinker the Hardy Avalugg (Ice Body & Leftovers):  Avalanche / Ice Fang / Earthquake / Crunch

4).  Pretender the Hardy Amoongus (Effect Spore & Black Sludge):  Giga Drain / Venoshock / Feint Attack / Toxic

5).  Nin-Jin the Jolly Greninja (Torrent & Splash Plate):  Surf / Night Slash / Ice Beam / Extrasensory

6).  Leona the Hasty Pyroar (Unnerve & Float Stone):  Flamethrower / Hyper Voice / Crunch / Bulldoze

Thusfar, only Nin-Jin and Leona have survived the longest, since the first gym.  I hope they can survive Victory Road with me and beat the Elite Four by my side!  I have faith in my team!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

SinXAzgard21

I lost my team, had to restart.  Gonna start another after I get all the way through the game on x since I have a another DS with a normal safari.  Really want to know what the third pokemon is.

King Serperior

Not even halfway through Victory Road and I lose Spectre and Liferaft.  So, I add Stalker the Wigglytuff to my team as well as Tsunade the Sliggoo (evolved it into Goodra).  Trained those two to Lv60 then hit it again.  Three trainers later and I loose Tsunade.  Now I am training Woof the Lucario to Lv60 before I continue Victory Road.  Geeze.....I am running out of options now  :<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: King Serperior on January 28, 2014, 10:52:28 AM
Not even halfway through Victory Road and I lose Spectre and Liferaft.  So, I add Stalker the Wigglytuff to my team as well as Tsunade the Sliggoo (evolved it into Goodra).  Trained those two to Lv60 then hit it again.  Three trainers later and I loose Tsunade.  Now I am training Woof the Lucario to Lv60 before I continue Victory Road.  Geeze.....I am running out of options now  :<

A lot of your pokemon seem to have horrid natures so that is probably not helping.

King Serperior

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 28, 2014, 01:18:14 PM
A lot of your pokemon seem to have horrid natures so that is probably not helping.
That is true  *nods*

Anyway, somehow managed to make it through the rest of Victory Road without another causality.  Going to train my team until about Lv65-68 range or so before I take on the E4. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Okay, I have made it to the Elite Four!  I somehow managed to catch Pokerus while training.  My team is all at Level 68 and here are their stats:

1).  Stalker the Wigglytuff:  Bashful nature;  Ability is Competitive;  Knows Hyper Voice, Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt.  It holds a Pixie Plate.  Stats are:  292HP/124Atk/68Def/134Sp.Atk/96Sp.Def/78Spd

2).  Pretender the Amoongus:  Hardy nature;  Ability is Effect Spore;  Knows Giga Drain, Venoshock, Feint Attack, and Toxic.  It holds a Black Sludge.  Stats are:  259HP/168Atk/124Def/146Sp.Atk/138Sp.Def/62Spd

3).  Nin-Jin the Greninja:  Jolly nature;  Ability is Torrent;  Knows Waterfall, Night Slash, Ice Beam, and Extrasensory.  It holds a King's Rock.  Stats are:  201HP/167Atk/116Def/154Sp.Atk/121Sp.Def/229Spd

4).  Leona the Pyroar:  Hasty nature;  Ability is Unnerve;  Knows Flamethrower, Hyper Voice, Crunch, and Bulldoze.  It holds a Expert Belt.  Stats are:  226HP/121Atk/123Def/181Sp.Atk/117Sp.Def/189Spd

5).  Sinker the Avalugg:  Hardy nature;  Ability is Ice Body;  Knows Avalanche, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Crunch.  It holds a Leftovers.  Stats are:  224HP/214Atk/272Def/88Sp.Atk/94Sp.Def/68Spd

6).  Woof the Lucario:  Hasty nature;  Ability is Steadfast;  Knows Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball, and Earthquake.  It holds a Lucarionite.  Stats are:  180HP/198Atk/104Def/220Ap.Atk/118Sp.Def/165Spd

I have bought 100 Moo-Moo Milks and 30 Hyper Potions.  I will soon be taking on the E4!  Wish me luck!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: King Serperior on January 29, 2014, 10:00:04 AM
Okay, I have made it to the Elite Four!  I somehow managed to catch Pokerus while training.  My team is all at Level 68 and here are their stats:

1).  Stalker the Wigglytuff:  Bashful nature;  Ability is Competitive;  Knows Hyper Voice, Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt.  It holds a Pixie Plate.  Stats are:  292HP/124Atk/68Def/134Sp.Atk/96Sp.Def/78Spd

2).  Pretender the Amoongus:  Hardy nature;  Ability is Effect Spore;  Knows Giga Drain, Venoshock, Feint Attack, and Toxic.  It holds a Black Sludge.  Stats are:  259HP/168Atk/124Def/146Sp.Atk/138Sp.Def/62Spd

3).  Nin-Jin the Greninja:  Jolly nature;  Ability is Torrent;  Knows Waterfall, Night Slash, Ice Beam, and Extrasensory.  It holds a King's Rock.  Stats are:  201HP/167Atk/116Def/154Sp.Atk/121Sp.Def/229Spd

4).  Leona the Pyroar:  Hasty nature;  Ability is Unnerve;  Knows Flamethrower, Hyper Voice, Crunch, and Bulldoze.  It holds a Expert Belt.  Stats are:  226HP/121Atk/123Def/181Sp.Atk/117Sp.Def/189Spd

5).  Sinker the Avalugg:  Hardy nature;  Ability is Ice Body;  Knows Avalanche, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Crunch.  It holds a Leftovers.  Stats are:  224HP/214Atk/272Def/88Sp.Atk/94Sp.Def/68Spd

6).  Woof the Lucario:  Hasty nature;  Ability is Steadfast;  Knows Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball, and Earthquake.  It holds a Lucarionite.  Stats are:  180HP/198Atk/104Def/220Ap.Atk/118Sp.Def/165Spd

I have bought 100 Moo-Moo Milks and 30 Hyper Potions.  I will soon be taking on the E4!  Wish me luck!

Spore on Amoongus is op, 100% accuracy sleep.

King Serperior

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 29, 2014, 12:50:09 PM
Spore on Amoongus is op, 100% accuracy sleep.
I agree, but I am going the Toxic + Venoshock route......but I can make a last minute change to Spore + Sludge Bomb instead.....might work better than Toxic......

Okay, yeah, I'm convinced.  Going to harvest Heart Scales from Luvdisk and reteach Spore to it  *nods*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: King Serperior on January 29, 2014, 12:54:12 PM
I agree, but I am going the Toxic + Venoshock route......but I can make a last minute change to Spore + Sludge Bomb instead.....might work better than Toxic......

Okay, yeah, I'm convinced.  Going to harvest Heart Scales from Luvdisk and reteach Spore to it  *nods*

I run a sporepunch technician breloom.... The power of spore will make people quit.

King Serperior

Yeah, I had forgotten that sleep mechanics have been changed.  I keep thinking it was the bad Gen5 mechanics again  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

SinXAzgard21

Yup jolly breloom with a paraflinch togekiss.

King Serperior

Elite Four of Pokémon X Nuzlocke:

Elite Four Malva:

• Nin-Jin vs Pyroar:  Nin-Jin outspeeds and misses the KO with Waterfall, just barely.  Pyroar hits with Hyper Voice for about 60 damage.  Malva heals and I take that to use Extrasensory to deal a little damage.  Nin-Jin then outspeeds for the KO.
  • Sinker vs Talonflame:  This was a big risk, but I thought that Talonflame was using only physical attacks.  Talonflame outsped (obviously) and hit with Flare Blitz.  Sinker didn't even take half damage, but was burned.  However, despite being burned, it OHKO'd Talonflame with a Stone Edge.
  • Nin-Jin vs Torkoal:  Nin-Jin obviously outspeeds Torkoal and hits with Waterfall.  It was a Critical Hit and, thus, a OHKO.
  • Leona vs Chandelure:  Leona does about a third with Bulldoze and Chandelure used Confide uselessly.  Misses the KO with a second Bulldoze and it confuses Leona.  She's going to heal, so I take that chance to use a Full Heal to remove the confusion.  Decide to use Crunch this time, dealing half with ease, but it confuses Leona again.  Leona hits herself in confusion and Chandelure uses Flamethrower, dealing low damage.  Leona snaps out of confusion and KOs with another Crunch.

I heal my pokemon with some Moo-Moo Milks and a Full Heal for Sinker's burn, then move on to the next member of the E4.

Elite Four Wikstrom:

• Leona vs Klefki:  Klefki sets up a layer of Spikes and Leona OHKO's with Flamethrower.  This will make things harder.
  • Woof vs Probopass:  Took some damage from Spikes, but even an Earth Power shouldn't do much.  Went ahead and Mega Evolved Woof and used Aura Sphere.  Sadly, the Probopass has Sturdy.  It obviously survived and used Earth Power, doing surprising damage.   Wikstrom will heal, so I will spam Aura Sphere.  The spamming of Aura Spheres and Full Restores happens until Aura Sphere finally KO's that thing.
  • Pretender vs Aegislash:  Spore vs King's Shield.  Figured as much.  Swapped back to Leona to OHKO it's Sword Forme with Flamethrower.
  • Leona vs Scizor:  No contest.  Flamethrower OHKO'd

Did some more healing and went to the next member of the E4.

Elite Four Siebold:

• Pretender vs Clawitzer:  Clawitzer outspeeds and barely does anything with Dragon Pulse while Pretender puts it to sleep with Spore.  While Clawitzer sleeps, Pretender charges up a Solarbeam and OHKO's it.
  • Nin-Jin vs Starmie:  Nin-Jin outspeeds and barely misses the OHKO with Night Slash while Starmie sets up a Light Screen.  Looks like Night Slash spam while Siebold heals.  Siebold proceeds to waste his Full Restores while Nin-Jin beats Starmie.
  • Pretender vs Barbaracle:  Pretender survives a Critical Hit Stone Edge and puts the Barbaracle to sleep with Spore.  While it naps, it is OHKO'd with Giga Drain.
  • Pretender vs Gyarados:  This is the most threatening thing in the entire Elite Four in my opinion.  Only Pretender can fight this thing.  Gyarados Ice Fangs while Pretender Spores, putting it to sleep.  Sent out Stalker against it because Stalker has Thunderbolt.  Gyarados used Dragon Dance after waking up while Pretender Thunderbolts, barely missing the KO.  Facing a difficult situation, but I think I need to switch to Sinker.  He's the only one who can take a hit from a Gyarados.  Sinker survives easily from a +1 STAB waterfall.  Going to go for an Avalanche.  Sinker survived and KOs with Avalanche.

I heal again and prepare to take on the last of the Elite Four.  So far, no causalities.  We came close with that Barbaracle's Critical Hit Stone Edge.

Elite Four Drasna:

• Woof vs Dragalge:  Woof Mega Evolves and takes out Dragalge with a Critical Hit Earthquake.
  • Stalker vs Noivern:  Noivern outspeeds and flinches Stalker with Air Slash.  Stalker takes another Air Slash, doesn't flinch, and misses the KO on Noivern with Dazzling Gleam just barely.  Going to use Dazzling Gleam again to make her waste Full Restores.  She wastes the Full Restores and Stalker gets a Critical Hit with Dazzling Gleam, taking it out for good.
  • Stalker vs Altaria:  I go ahead and heal Stalker while tanking a hit from a weak Moonblast.  Altaria misses with Sing and Stalker, once again, misses the KO with Dazzling Gleam.  Stalker takes a Critical Hit Moonblast like it was nothing and KO's with Dazzling Gleam.
  • Sinker vs Druddigon:  Druddigon outspeeds and hits with a Critical Revenge attack, not even doing half to Sinker.  Sinker then proceeded to OHKO with Avalanche.

I make final Healing and proced to take on the Champion

Champion Diantha:

• Sinker vs Hawlucha:  Hawlucha used Swords Dance, but Avalanche OHKO'd it.
  • Woof vs Tyrantrum:  Mega Evolved Woof and OHKO'd Tyrantrum with Aura Sphere.
  • Pretender vs Goodra:  Goodra's Fire Blast missed and, in a moment of stupidity, Pretender used Spore.  Goodra had Sap Sipper......decided to swap to Stalker, who took a second Fire Blast like a champ.  Goodra fired a Focus Blast, but Stalker took it well and did knocked Goodra down to half with Dazzling Gleam.  Went ahead and healed while Goodra used Focus Blast a second time.  I think Stalker can beat it with a second Dazzling Gleam.  Goodra missed with Focus Blast and Stalker KO'd it with Dazzling Gleam.
  • Woof (mega) vs Aurorus:  Easy OHKO with Aura Sphere.
  • Leona vs Gourgeist:  Flamethrower is an easy OHKO.
  • Woof (mega) vs Gardevoir (mega):  Here it is!  The final battle!  Gardevoir Mega Evolves and Mega Woof hits it with a Shadow Ball, taking down 2/3's of it's health.  Mega Gardevoir strikes with a Moonblast, leaving Mega Woof badly injured.  Mega Woof KO's with a second Shadow Ball!!

Now that that is over, there's only one last obstacle to beat:  AZ

Pokémon Trainer AZ:

• Sinker vs Torkoal:  Obviously a VERY bad matchup.  Swapped over to Nin-Jin who took a Lava Plume with ease, no burns.  Nin-Jin barely missed the OHKO with Waterfall and took a Stone Edge with ease.  A second Waterfall was all it took.
  • Pretender vs Golurk:  Golurk used Phantom Force, so Spore was ineffective.  Really don't like that move......  Golurk did minimal damage to Pretender and was poisoned by it's Effect Spore, again rendering Spore useless.  Golurk used a second Phantom Force, making Giga Drain worthless.  Makes me think I should have Solarbeamed.  Golurk did pretty much nothing with Phantom Force and Giga Drain OHKO'd.
  • Stalker vs Sigilyph:  Sigilyph's Psychic did nearly nothing and Stalker's Hyper Voice took it down to half.  The second Psychic critical hit, but Stalker survived to KO with a second Hyper Voice!!
VICTORY HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!!!!

Final Team Thoughts:
1).  Sinker the Avalugg:  Sinker, if it weren't for this Nuzlocke, I never would have thought an Avalugg would be worth training.  However, you have now become one of my favorite Ice Pokémon.  I love you, man!  Your bulk and power was far beyond what I would have ever expected.
2).  Leona the Pyroar:  I had mixed thoughts on you when I caught you back on Route 22, but you have proven to be very reliable.  You are easily one of my favorites.  Love you, girl!
3).  Stalker the Wigglytuff:  To be perfectly honest, I did NOT have any high hopes for you.  However, you proved me wrong over and over again.  In fact, many times in the Elite Four, I didn't have any other options but you.  You, Stalker, are an amazing guy!
4).  Nin-Jin the Greninja:  My starter, I don't have any words to describe how amazing you are.  We had our moments where we thought you would lose, but you stayed strong and defeated any and all who you needed to.  Love you, man!
5).  Woof the Lucario:  I honestly tried to avoid using you for as long as possible.  I have used Lucario in my last Nuzlocke and Anubis was a beast.  That said, in the end, I am glad to have taken the time to train you because, otherwise, I didn't have an option to use against that mega-Gardevoir.  Love you, Woof!
6).  Pretender the Amoongus:  NEVER would I have thought that an Amoongus would be so amazing.  From the moment that you evolved, I was depending on you like no other.  Without you, I would have lost so many friends to the Fighting Types throughout the region.  You are easily the MVP of this run.  Amoongus, I love you  <3

The Living Who Were Boxed;  My Last Hopes Should I Have Lost Everyone In The Elite Four:
1).  Majiin Buu the Ditto:  Naughty Nature; Ability - Limber
2).  FlowPow the Oddish:  Careful Nature; Ability - Chlorophyll
3).  Clubsie the Cubone:  Rash Nature;  Ability - Lightning Rod
4).  Springz the Spoink:  Jolly Nature;  Ability - Thick Fat
5).  Roxie the Dwebble:  Hasty Nature;  Ability - Shell Armor
6).  Flipper the Inkay:  Modest Nature;  Ability - Contrary
7).  Chatterbox the Chatot:  Careful Nature;  Ability - Keen Eye
8).  Iceeu the Sigilyph:  Adamant Nature;  Ability - Wonder Skin
9).  BugsLife the Ledian:  Docile Nature;  Ability - Early Bird
10).  Tastie the Slurpuff:  Modest Nature;  Ability - Sweet Veil
11).  Omni-Sting the Skorupi:  Quiet Nature;  Ability - Battle Armor
12).  Buzz the Beedrill:  Naughty Nature;  Ability - Swarm
13).  Nuzlocke the Xerneas:  Hardy Nature;  Ability - Fairy Aura

In Memorial;  Those Who Have Died:
1).  SwissArmyK the Bidoof:  Adamant Nature;  Ability - Unaware;  Died at Lv.6 in a Training Accident.
2).  Gertrude the Skiddo:  Relaxed Nature;  Ability - Sap Sipper;  Died at Lv.11 in a Training Accident.
3).  Joan the Sandile:  Quiet Nature;  Ability - Intimidate;  Died at Lv.19 in a Training Accident.
4).  Blob the Reuniclus:  Calm Nature;  Ability - Overcoat;  Died at Lv.44 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
5).  Epic the Staraptor:  Hardy Nature;  Ability - Intimidate;  Died at Lv.44 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
6).  Inferno the Charizard:  Bashful Nature;  Ability - Blaze;  Died at Lv.46 to a surprise Rock Slide Attack.
7).  LightHeaded the Lampent:  Careful Nature;  Ability - Flame Body;  Died at Lv.41 in a Training Accident.
8).  Thumper the Steelix:  Impish Nature;  Ability - Rock Head;  Died at Lv.47 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
9).  Buggy the Trapinch:  Lax Nature;  Ability - Arena Trap;  Died at Lv.28 in a Training Accident.
10).  ClawJaw the Drapion:  Jolly Nature;  Ability - Battle Armor;  Died at Lv.52 due to underestimating the Opponent's Power in Battle.
11).  Teapot the Torkoal:  Quirky Nature;  Ability - White Smoke;  Died at Lv.50 in a Training Accident.
12).  Pineapple the Ludicolo:  Lonely Nature;  Ability - Swift Swim;  Died at Lv.57 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
13).  Featherz the Pidgeot:  Careful Nature;  Ability - Keen Eye;  Died at Lv.58 in a Training Accident.
14).  Liferaft the Floatzel:  Gentle Nature;  Ability - Swift Swim;  Died at Lv.60 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
15).  Tsunade the Goodra:  Careful Nature;  Ability - Hydration;  Died at Lv.60 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
16).  Spectre the Gengar:  Adamant Nature;  Ability - Levitate;  Died at Lv.61 to a Critical Hit in Battle.

I will, in a few hours, begin Wonder Trading everyone from this Nuzlocke away.  After that, I shall Start anew.  I hope one of you gets one of these amazing friends of mine!!  Take Care of them!!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

SinXAzgard21

King Serperior

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 29, 2014, 08:00:12 PM
Spore Amoongus rocked face didn't he?
That he did!  Spore + Solarbeam was actually pretty darn powerful!

EDIT:  And everything has been Wonder Traded off.  Hope someone got some good stuff!  Gonna restart this thing soon.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: King Serperior on January 29, 2014, 08:14:15 PM
That he did!  Spore + Solarbeam was actually pretty darn powerful!

EDIT:  And everything has been Wonder Traded off.  Hope someone got some good stuff!  Gonna restart this thing soon.

you should pm me your friend code.

King Serperior

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 29, 2014, 08:32:10 PM
you should pm me your friend code.

Done!  I am interested mainly because of this:
Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 27, 2014, 08:55:04 PM
I lost my team, had to restart.  Gonna start another after I get all the way through the game on x since I have a another DS with a normal safari. Really want to know what the third pokemon is.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Pokémon X Nuzlocke #2 has restarted. 

Rules:
1).  Fainted = Dead
2).  Dead Pokémon are boxed in a "dead box"
3).  Nickname all Pokémon
4).  Gift and ingame-trade Pokémon are allowed
5).  Trading to evolve is allowed so long as it is ONLY to evolve.
6).  Catch ONLY the first pokemon in each area.
7).  Shiny Clause

That said, I have restarted and caught my first pokemon.  I am training them to level 10 before I head out to the forest.  My team:

1).  Windy the Mild Pidgey with Keen Eye.
2).  Thorn the Careful Chespin with Overgrow.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: King Serperior on January 30, 2014, 12:56:53 PM
Pokémon X Nuzlocke #2 has restarted. 

Rules:
1).  Fainted = Dead
2).  Dead Pokémon are boxed in a "dead box"
3).  Nickname all Pokémon
4).  Gift and ingame-trade Pokémon are allowed
5).  Trading to evolve is allowed so long as it is ONLY to evolve.

That said, I have restarted and caught my first pokemon.  I am training them to level 10 before I head out to the forest.  My team:

1).  Windy the Mild Pidgey with Keen Eye.
2).  Thorn the Careful Chespin with Overgrow.

Not running first pokemon in a new area rule?

King Serperior

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 30, 2014, 05:49:10 PM
Not running first pokemon in a new area rule?
Yeah, I am.  Knew I was missing a rule  >.>;

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace