Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Vandren

Amusing, but there're some errors on there.  :)

The one I'm 100% certain is erroneous is the one regarding medieval laws on bestiality.  While that one might be true in some areas, during some parts of the time, most of Europe during the era only required a mild penance, typically a month or two of prayers (the same penalty as for masturbation).  Even then, that was only after conversion to Christianity.  Most non-Christian regions of Europe during the period had no laws whatsoever regarding bestiality.

(See: Salisbury, Joyce E.  The Beast Within: Animals in the Middle Ages.  New York: Routledge, 1994.)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Hunter

Dreamswyld

QuoteIt's safe to make love while parked in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Police officers aren't allowed to walk up and knock on the window. Any suspicious officer who thinks that sex is taking place must drive up from behind, honk his horn three times and wait approximately two minutes before getting out of his car to investigate.

*dies laughing*  this is hilarious.. because i was born in that city and lived there for seventeen years. and yup, its true.. the cops think it's bloody hilarious though.. and if the cars rockin, they flare their sirens o.o
Pretty words, for pretty eyes.. behind this screen of pretty lies.
Shining stories, yet untold.. a mystery you've yet to hold
A tapestry for you to weave, a fantasy you must believe
A passioned cry, a desperate scream
A gift for you, just you.. this Dream