Free Love in the British Empire (All Welcome - Recruiting)

Started by Montagne, April 12, 2013, 07:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiriel

Don't know if everyone has been accepted or not, but here's a list with all the characters submitted that will help myself and you guys familiarize with them without having to search through the thread over and over again:

The Sirs

Louis Gabriel Maxwell
Akira Tetsou
William Firestone
Jacob Hayes 
Commander James Wesley Hext, R.N.
Alistair Pembroke

The Madams

Lucretia Rosalyn Maxwell
Aisha Patel
Lorelei Sinnett
Capricia Donati
River
Evie Alesi (Evelyn Danilo)
Anne Cooper

kajirakate

A thread of characters would be handy when the game gets underway, so we can check who we are interacting with.
kk

AmberStarfire

It might be better to list Evelyn as Evie Alesi, since that's the name she'll be using at the house.

I might move her names about on the sheet so it's the more prominent one.

Lynnette

I think I'll make two characters and bind their pasts together somehow.

Name: Xia Yongwei
Played by: ReaperDouble0

Nationality: Chinese

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5'4 Foot
Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes/Turn ons: Foreplay, Oral, Light Bondage, Intelligent partners, Clothed/Semi-clothed sex.
Dislikes/Turn offs: Too rough sex, heavy bondage, and bloodplay.

Role/Archetype: Acupunctress
Personality: Xia got a very calm and collected personality. She doesn't speak too much and don't tend to draw much attention by using words. She's very intelligent though and if she first gets in a discussion, she hardly ever stop before she either wins or realize that she was actually wrong. Besides this, she can also be a great therapist just by talking to the patient.

Background/History: Xia was born into a rather rich family in China. Her father was a silversmith and her mother a acupunctress. None of them had much of an education though, something they wanted their precious daughter to have. They saved up money since she was born, and decided to send her to England, considering all the talk about their great educational systems and what was stated as respect for other races. With this said, they sent Xia off with a ship when she was fifteen years old. Before she left her parents, they had already thought her some English, and her mother had thought her how to do Acupuncture, in case something messed up with her education and she needed to get a new job.

When Xia came to England and moved in to the collage, there was one specific person she got a very close relationship with named Victoria Hale, an aristocratic lady from a rich family who had been forced to get an education by her parents if she didn't want to get abandoned. With Xia being very motivated to study and wanted to do well and Victoria only wanting to get out, they somehow became friends. While Xia helped Victoria studying, Victoria would show Xia around in London and make her relax and step away from all the studying every once in a while.

When Xia finished her education a few years later, she was a top-notch student. Good grades and very knowledgeable. However, after stressing so much about her studying, Xia almost forgot about her cultural heritage. She had almost forgotten everything about her culture and so on, so she diecided that she wanted to pick up some of her culture again and started to do acupuncture for money, which still is her job. Xia was invited to the Castello when it opened, and she agree'd.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Name: Victoria Hale
Played by: ReaperDouble0

Nationality: British
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'6

Sexuality: Bisexual
Likes/Turn ons: Rough sex, BDSM (Submissive), sexually experienced partners, anal sex.
Dislikes/Turn offs: Anything that belongs in a toilet mostly.

Role/Archetype: Aristocrat / Castello member
Personality: Victoria is clearly a daddy's girl. She got money, class, and a good education. Despite all this, she can appear as a not too intelligent person who could easily be confused and pulled into things she shouldn't participate in. This is not the case though. Despite her playful and fun side, she can be pretty mature when it comes to more important things.

Background/History: Victoria has always lived a life based on doing nothing. Well, almost that is. The biggest achievement so far would probably be that she managed to get through collage without failing once. All this was thanks to a close friend of hers though.

Victoria was born into the rich life. Her father was a land-owner and got a lot of money in from that, as well as that he owned a company that produced different metal products of high quality. In other words, he wouldn't run out of money at first. However, he was worried over how lazy his daughter Victoria was. While both he and his wife worked hard, Victoria appeared to not really care much about it and would rather go out and have fun instead. Because of this, her parents decided that she would be sent away to get a decent education. By this, every part of the lazy and prestigious life she used to live was ripped apart, and she was sent away to a good university. While there, she met a young oriental woman named Xia that she begun with using so she would get her work done, but ended up getting closer and closer to that one woman. They ended up with getting a close friendship through the time at the collage. However, their roads split when they both graduated, only to be found again when Victoria decided to invite Xia with her to the Castello.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

AmberStarfire

eiselmann

Absolutely looking forward to it , can see a number of ladies my chap could be of use to ,should be fun.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

DarkRose15

Lucretia will enjoy interacting with everyone in some way  >:)
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

kajirakate

Aisha will enjoy the fine Gentleman and Ladies, and can hardly wait for her first action.
kk

DarkRose15

bubby

Since my Anne is a Domme, if at all possible it would be awesome sauce if any Gentlemen willing to delve into her little world would let me know!

MagicalPen

Color me interested. Am on vacation right now so dodgy internet access each day.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

eiselmann

Quote from: bubby on May 07, 2013, 02:30:31 AM
Since my Anne is a Domme, if at all possible it would be awesome sauce if any Gentlemen willing to delve into her little world would let me know!

Jacob works for the establishment and is a switch he can be anything your character wants him to be ....short of wearing a dress
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

AmberStarfire

I'm assuming my character may be something of a domme as well, but it's not a static thing when it comes to my characters. I'd very often mirror my co-writer's dominance level, though sometimes it's strongly influenced by my concept behind the character and their avatar as well. I never know until I play a character.

Madriv

I have some unexpected but very welcome company for the next couple of days, so if we get underway I won't get a post out until Friday soonest.

MagicalPen

I could easily create a man - perhaps a (former) Soldier of the British Empire - who craves to let go of control and be dominated by a woman.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

bubby

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 07, 2013, 11:09:57 AM
I could easily create a man - perhaps a (former) Soldier of the British Empire - who craves to let go of control and be dominated by a woman.

:D

AmberStarfire

I wonder if I should share who's on my 'pondering' list.  >:)

That said, I'm not sure what direction things will go in the game for my character yet. It will partially depend on the nature of plot, as well as time and chance.

MagicalPen

Name: Captain Andrew Simon
Played by: MagicalPen
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark
Height: 6'0"
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes/Turn ons: Taboo, Anal (Giving), Ageplay, Switch, Giving in to lust and desires, Exhibitionism,
Dislikes/Turn offs: Receiving Anal, Arrogance, Bloodplay, Watersports/Scat

Role/Archetype: Ships Captain
Personality: Andrew always loved the sea and had grown up on its shores in a wealthy manor house. He was always destined for the sea and began sailing at a very young age. He quickly learned how to finesse a ship along rocky shoreline and soon took commission as the Captain of a Trading Vessel. He quickly enlisted in the East India Company and spent many years away from England, all the while amassing wealth through the lucrative trade with the East.

It was here that he experienced many oriental pleasures but knew that there was always something missing. He was always in command, of his ship, of his men, of the whores, but every one in a while he felt the need to be able to relax and let some one else take control. He has yet to find that sort of release.
Additional Character Info:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

bubby

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 07, 2013, 02:50:32 PM

Name: Captain Andrew Simon
Played by: MagicalPen
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark
Height: 6'0"
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes/Turn ons: Taboo, Anal (Giving), Ageplay, Switch, Giving in to lust and desires, Exhibitionism,
Dislikes/Turn offs: Receiving Anal, Arrogance, Bloodplay, Watersports/Scat

Role/Archetype: Aristocrat
Personality: Andrew is very by the book, having been in the Military for half his life along with coming from a Military family. He can be very strict and rigid but not to the point of arrogance. He is generally quite friendly though choses not to talk about his military service.
Background/History: Andrew grew up on a large estate, his father raising horses after he retired from the Dragoons. Well off, Andrew learned how to ride from an early age and became an expert horseman. His father taught him how to use a lance and sword on horseback as well, teaching him many of the things he'd need to know when older.

When Andrew came of age, he joined the Royal Dragoons, quickly rising through the ranks based on his horsemanship and skill. He also had a natural talent for tactics, especially in the way formations of Horse moved on the battlefield and over land. He was also an expert marksman with the specially designed Dragoon Carbine. He was also quite good with a pistol, especially for horseback.

Andrew quickly became a man of rank in the Dragoons and was leading men across several battlefields. It was in these foreign locations where he served that he had affairs with natives, learning a lot about the people he was fighting along with various forms of sex and different attitudes towards it.

Mrowr.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

DarkRose15

*brings cookies and drinks for everyone to enjoy*

AmberStarfire

*Helps herself to a cookie*

Thankie. *Brought some wine*

DarkRose15

RevAtArms

Right.  So, most probably the character I will actually be playing is:

Name: Aleksei Alexandrovich Sidorov
Played by: RevAtArms
Nationality: Russian
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'10"
Sexuality: Heteroflexible

Likes/Turn ons: Hierarchy of personality, casual sexuality, skillful oral, breathplay, control (of self and others), sodomy, tyranny of intellect.
Dislikes/Turn offs: True non-consensuality, rapists, abusers, child-molesters and violent drunks.  Arrogance of breeding or station.

Role/Archetype: Expatriate author, philosopher and intellectual. 
Personality: Slightly ascerbic, an odd mixture of the practical and the idealistic.  He's a very functional partial alcoholic and, when he's of the mind, a bombastic, intense personality. 
Background/History: A child of privilege and superlative breeding, Aleksei Alexandrovich was one of the fortunate few in Imperial Russia -- his family was both noble and wealthy.  Unfortunately, neither of those things prevented the Crimean War from claiming his father and elder brothers, and young Aleksei had that week of funerals scarred into his memory for the entirety of his life.  He fostered a growing hate for government, particularly imperialistic government, and as he aged, became educated and broadened his interests, he came to the realization that the current system could only end in tears. 

He has fled his native land to live a life in exile, for the revolutionary nature of his writings was wholly unacceptable, even under the reasonably enlightened Alexander II.  He remains a wealthy man, living off what he considers to be ill-gotten gains...but it allows him to do his Work, and that is sufficient.  The proceeds of the liquidation of his estates have set up most comfortably, and while he does not as a rule /enjoy/ the process of making money into more money, he certainly seems to be very good at it...or, at least good enough that his initial nest egg has grown in size. He might be opposed to mercantilism idealistically, but he either has great talent for it or his position looking in on the system has given him an unusual skill for manipulating it.  Either way, he does not want for wealth...though his distaste for the activities that produce it mean that his fortunes fluctuate based on his willingness to suffer ‘poverty.’ 

The Castello is an escape for him, a place where he may leave behind the trappings of birth and circumstance and let his mind and body fly freely. 

AmberStarfire

I love your background. It's really well thought out.