Interest Check: The Harrison Estate. (Harem Game)

Started by Vergil1989, May 06, 2017, 11:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

THE PREMISE

I know these are a dime a dozen right now, but sue me, I was bored and I had the time.  The basic idea though is more or less the same as Top Cat's pretty awesome group game, Not Your Normal Harem Show 3.0.  Unlike his however, mine's probably going to be much more boringly mundane, or at the very least far less lore heavy than his, although his is pretty easy to understand since the only real difference from our reality is that he has magitech, essentially, with all kinds of magical creatures living alongside regular boring humans.  Mine will just be straight modern fantasy, meaning no fancy rules to remember or history or any of that.  Everyone has seen at least a dozen different species of mystical being in their life, it not a lot more, although since this is set in modern times, it's still possible you've not encountered a lot of otherworldly entities.  All that aside, this is where things differ significantly.  I know, I've rambled on at this point, so I'll shut up and get to the point lol.  But jokes aside, I actually stumbled across something on the net fairly recently that spawned this idea.

Basically though, this older woman was running a mansion full of willing nubile slave girls.  The house catered to the more D/S and bondage related kinks men and women both might want scratched by the woman's sexy, scantily clad servants.  It was pretty good all told, but that's the basic idea for this.  I'll get to the story here in a bit, just getting that out there first.  While yes this is intended to cater to the more kink heavy side of things, it's hardly a necessity if you guys and gals would rather stick to more mundane things.  I might still put this in Extreme just to be on the safe side, just more so there's no need to worry about holding back too much, but I don't plan for things to get that out there.  Of course, as they say, the plan doesn't normally survive the reality.   >:)  Seriously though, Extreme is more a safety net than a requirement, but the more kinky stuff is not quite so negotiable this time around.  It doesn't help I'm playing a dark elf maid that doubles as a Dominatrix for the estate in TC's game, which is why this one will be more lenient towards that kind of fetish.  You can blame him lol.

To Be Expected And Not Allowed:  There will be love, lust, hot sex, cold panics, jealousy, and more, for sure. Possible sex scene elements includes: Straight sex, futanaris, cross dressing, Harem-ish gang-bangs, embarrassed interruptions, spying voyeurs, bisexual and lesbian scenes, the full range of BDSM, semi-consensual manipulation, and more.  What there won't be are the more extreme elements in the kettle - no incest, no rape, no vore, necrophilia, scat, watersports, limb removal, and so on - the items commonly set in players' "hell no" categories. ;)

The Story

There's a mansion in the countryside, just on the edge of upstate New York, only about a ten minute drive to the city, where it's rumored the head of the household is a bit of a freak.  The truth is a little more complicated, but most of the rumors people have passed around are a little more accurate than they'd realize.  For one, the mansion is indeed a popular place with every conceivable fantastical being one has likely ever imagined, from dark elves to dragons, from demons and angels, to fox girls and tentacled beasts.  The other is that the head of the house asks many of his servants if they'd like to be collared and treated as willing slaves in his harem, to be used by him or his close friends as they see fit.  What many people outside the mansion don't understand is that one, it's completely voluntary despite the name attached to many of his servants, and two, just because they're slaves doesn't mean they're property.  The few people who have crossed that line don't do it twice.

But the man's growing old, and his only son, while having grown up around such a setting, is getting to that age where he's old enough to inherit.  He's a decent boy, respectful, kind, but virginal despite having grown up in such a household where the maids wear collars and little else, at times.  The old master hopes to fix that in the near future, and to see his line continued.  So he sends for his son who has been away from the mansion for a few years, having been attending college far from home, in the hopes he'll find a wife suitable to the task of running the mansion alongside him, while also catering to the more...open minded lifestyle they're known for.  Welcome to the Harrison Estate, where you're free to enter, but you might not ever want to leave again.  Enjoy your stay.   ;)

Rules

All genders, all sexualities, all sexual preferences, (nearly) all races, would be welcome in the game, as the staff and guests of the Harrison family.  Ons/Offs and comfort levels would be expected to be honored.  Everything would be consensual, of course, but arranging to fulfill non-consensual fantasies could certainly be done at player/staff discretion.

Characters should fit the theme -- which is pretty broad -- but please give a thought to the quality of posts.  Readability, punctuation, spelling ... all those things should at least be more than an afterthought.  Hookups are purchased by the appeal of posts, after all.  The better a player's posting, the more that other people will want to write with them -- and creativity falls rather flat if sloppy presentation keeps others from wanting to read what's written.

I would reserve the right to refuse characters / players for writing that is hard to read, if I and any potential co-GM think that they would not be a good fit for the game, and, of course, for problem behavior outside the confines of fiction.

On the subject of characters though, I AM, technically allowing two characters a player, but if you make a second, please hold them out of the IC threads until we've established ourselves to some extent please, thank you.  I'd rather not have people go to such lengths only to end up not being able to use their second character because the game imploded unexpectedly.  Thank you!

But while I'm open to having more than one guy running around the estate, I'd rather have several more women than men.  Not sure on an exact ratio just yet, but probably a 1;4 ratio, so for every one guy four women?  Meh, we'll figure it out, but this IS supposed to be a harem game basically lol.  Too many dicks would kinda ruin the mood is all.  :P

I am going to likely steal Top Cat's staff list for possible job titles and openings for the various roles, but unlike him, I have no special roles that need to be filled.  And just because it's not listed doesn't mean you can't discuss it with me or whoever I get to help run this.  Also, I'm actually alright with someone else playing the leading role, my only requirements are that he's a virgin at the start, and while he's grown up around the whole master/slave thing, that he understands it's merely a lifestyle choice.  Beyond that, just don't be a jerk I suppose lol.  The heir would need to be human though, but if you want to play a second character beyond the heir by all means do so if you think you can.

[b]Character name[/b]: ________
[b]Nickname[/b] (if any): _______

[b]Age[/b]: ________

[b]Race[/b]: __________

[b]Gender[/b]: ________

[b]Collared[/b]:  Yes or no?

[b]Piercings, Tattoos, Scars?[/b]:  If yes what are they and where?

[b]Job/Role[/b]: ____________

[b]Sexual Orientation[/b]: _________
[b]Sexual Experience[/b]: __________
[b]Sexual Preferences[/b]: __________
[b]Sexual "Offs"[/b]: ____________

[b]Basic personality[/b]: _________________________________________________

[b]A description of your character[/b]: _____________________________________

[b]Background Information[/b]:  Be as crazy and inventive as you want here, so long as it fits the game of course.   :P  Preferably two paragraphs of about four sentences each please.

[b]Relationship History[/b]:  Optional for most roles except the Heir, his mother, the Collar Mistress, and any siblings.  For everyone else, for anyone who wants to establish friendships or more with various staff or family and to have a record of it somewhere.

[b]Extra information[/b]:  Whatever strikes your fancy, be it extra pictures, music your character likes, whatever comes to mind that doesn't quite fit anywhere else.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vergil1989

The Heir (M) - Self explanatory I'm sure.  The guy this story revolves around.  While there'll be a little collaboration required between myself and whoever ends up playing the guy, overall so long as he starts out as a nice kid and what have you as I said before, I won't be too picky.  So knock yourselves out, just be prepared for the long haul.  :D

The Collared (M/F) - Those who wear the Harrison family collar are the property of the Harrison family and are expected to obey any and all orders given to them or suffer the consequences.  They can be ANY of the staff, from the Butler to the Gardener, and so long as the Heir doesn't give an order that is impossible, would invite harm to the slave or those they're with in any fashion, the collar ensures a measure of obedience by inducing almost crippling arousal that self pleasure cannot abate.  However, since the contracts signed are magically binding, the terms of the collared as well as their limits must be obeyed and adhered to, otherwise they can ignore an order if it violates their hard limits or disrespects their basic rights as a free thinking individual.

Collar Mistress (F) - The Collar Mistress's primary function is to enchant and prepare the magical contracts and their paired collars for those who wish to give up a part of their freedom to the Harrison family.  Their secondary role is to instruct the Heir-To-Be in the proper management and discipline of the servants, should the need arise.  Only staff members who have served the family for more than ten years can ever be chosen for this role, and so has a long standing relationship with most of the people here.  While there's no requirements beyond this, I think I'm going to be a bit picky with this one.  Some collaboration required.  Taken

The (Step) Mother (F) - The heir's mother.  She knows full well the going ons of the Harrison estate, and even actively participates on occasion.  While not as young as she used to be, being married to Mr. Harrison for so long has exposed her to quite a wide range of experiences over the years.  After all, a couple who plays together, stays together.   ;)

Whether she is his biological mother or someone who came into the picture later is totally up to the player, but I will not tolerate incestous inclinations of any kind.  Stepmother I'll be a little more lenient towards, but even then I'm not a fan of the idea.  Must have lived on the estate for ten years or more.  Limit of 1  Some collaboration required.

The (Step) Siblings (F) - While Mr. Harrison only had one son, he had a number of daughters with his wife.  While technically they don't inherit anything since only his biological son can do so legally, a clause written into the family estate by his great grandfather several generations back, they're still treated with the same respect and deference as anyone in the Harrison family.  Limit of 3, collaboration between the Heir, the Collar Mistress, and myself would be required for any siblings and the Mother1 Taken, 2 Left

The Best Friend (M/F) - They've known the Heir and his rather eccentric family for years.  While they don't have to support the lifestyle the Harrisons are known for, they're still at least accepting of things as they are while naturally being someone the Heir can lean on when times are rough.  Can come from virtually any background, just tell how they met, how long and why they stuck around, among whatever else you and the Heir deem important.  Limit 1

Accountant (M/F) - The person who helps the Heir take care of the economics of the Family's money and investments. Possibly the job that spends more time with the Heir than anyone else, with the possible exception of the Butler.  Limit of 1

Butler (M) - The Butler's job is to take care of the Family's needs. With the Father dying and the Heir-son gone, he's been trying to keep himself busy, but it's time for him to get back to work!  Taken

Chauffeur (M/F) - The person who drives the company vehicles. Not only is the Chauffeur responsible for driving the Heir around, he/she is also involved in supply runs and other instances of driving the household vehicles. Limit of 2.  2 spots open

Chef (M/F) - This is a catch-all for anyone who prepares food. Your character could be the master chef, the sous-chef (second-in-command), or any of a dozen other specialties - or just one of the kitchen workers. Limit of 4: Master chef 1 spot open Sous chef 1 spot open General chef - 2 spots open

Waterskeeper (M/F) - The 'Pool Boy' doesn't quite cover the wide range of things this particular role entails.  But for the easiest comparison, think of this as part plumber, part water cleaner, someone who goes out of their way to ensure things are literally flowing and the water is actually drinkable for everyone in and around the Mansion itself. Taken

Gardener (M/F) - Someone who takes care of the plantlife outside of the mansions. A fairly free-form job, the gardeners can wander the premises at will.  Taken

Groundskeeper (M/F) - The person who keeps the rest of the outside repaired and in good shape. Works closely with the Gardener. May double as a repairman/repairwoman at times. Limit 1.

Guard (M/F) - It's this person's job to keep everyone else in the household safe, but especially the family members! Limit 2.  1 Taken

Housekeeper (F) - The person in charge of the Maids, this person's job is to keep track of what cleaning work needs to be done. Limit 1.

Lawyer (M/F) - The person who is managing the Father's legal affairs and the only person who knows what the Will's actual achievement goals are in detail.  Normally though, the lawyer handles the Non Disclosure Agreements all staff sign long before they enter the estate itself.

Maid (F) - A mansion this big needs a lot of people to keep it clean! And the Father had a definite preference for young, cute, and scantily-clad.  The Maid Uniforms are fairly skimpy and sexy! No limit although I'd rather not have only maids

Nurse (M/F) - Responsible for taking care of minor injuries and illnesses for everyone in the household, this job has some magical training. Limit of 2.

Tailor (M/F) - Making and repairing clothing in the household is almost a full-time job - those Maid's outfits seem to tear so easily... Limit of 2.[/s]

Cousin (F) - This young lady still lives in the house and takes advantage of her time there. She's probably between school semesters.  Lesbian? Troublemaker? You decide. Limit of 1.

Self-Proclaimed Rival (M) - A (former) friend of the Heir, he's decided that it's his purpose in life to do what the Heir does, only better.

Stable Master (M/F) Limit 1

Stable Hands (M/F) Limit 2

Nanny/Au Pair (F) - Limit 1

Note that these are NOT the only jobs and roles available. If you have an idea that I haven't listed, please feel free to PM me.

If you have difficulty getting pictures, please send me a PM and ask for help.

I'll update the character sheet with an option for those who want to be collared and those who'd prefer not to be, just so you guys are aware.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Vergil1989

Sorry for the sporadic updates to the first two posts.  I think I've gotten everything sorted out for now though, so feel free to get your character sheets on here and I'll get to them soon.  Hopefully after I've gotten some damn sleep.  Ugh, I hate it when I have insomnia.  Thankfully it's a rare thing for me.

Vergil1989

This is actually my backup plan if no one comes along to fill the role themselves.  I'd rather allow someone else to do the job, but I'm just as willing to do so myself if it comes down to it.  This would simply be my character if I did is all.  So with that in mind, feel free to draw inspiration from a very old standby for me, Nyte.

I'll finish up hopefully later today, as well as finding the picture I used for her, but here's a good start.  :D

[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]
Character name: Nyte Hellstrom
Nickname (if any): Mistress Nyte, Queen Nyte, Goddess of Nyte.  (Are you sensing a theme here yet?   >:))

Race:  Succubus bound to the Harrison family almost a thousand years ago.

Collared:  "I do the collaring, so no...except for the Harrison Heir and his immediate family."

Piercings, Tattoos, Scars?:  Nyte has a number of piercings across her body.  Most of them were forced upon her long ago, but she kept them all despite this.  Both nipples are pierced with metal rings, her bellybutton has a metal stud, both ears are pierced with small diamond studs while her tongue has a simple metal stud, and the hood of her clit has a small metal barbell through it.

Job/Role:  The Collar Mistress

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual definitely
Sexual Experience: It would be easier to list what she hasn't done.   ;D
Sexual Preferences:  She's a queen in her own right, even if she hasn't been crowned, exactly.  Therefore, Nyte much prefers to be on top at all times, but for a sufficiently perverse partner or someone she genuinely likes, she'll yield....for a little while at least.  It's a well known fact unfortunately, that Nyte has a slight problem with mixing pain and pleasure and vice versa, so she loves heavier forms of BDSM and far rougher sex than most.  Fendom is also a big thing with her, regardless of the gender(s) involved, as is cuckolding/cuckqueening.  Collars, chains, manacles, and whips are also favored by her....or on her.  She has a fondness for nipple piercings and collars, preferably on her partners.  Despite her preferences, she's just as willing to take things slowly, gently, easing people into new experiences and sensations.  She wouldn't be very good at her job if she couldn't adapt.

Sexual "Offs":  No broken/severed limbs, death, mutilation, necrophilia, incest, underage, beastality, or bathroom/bodily waste.  (See O/O page for the rest)

Basic personality:  Nyte is as regal as she is heavily influenced by the much darker desires of the mortal races.  She caters to the far more kinkier forms of sex, with a particularly strong fondness for being in control.  Regal and aloof in her mannerisms, if you earn her attention, count yourself either very lucky or very unfortunate.  Despite her often cruel and sadistic nature that is really just an iron clad facade she has crafted around herself, Nyte has, on occasion, gone out of her way to protect the innocent and to grant last requests to those on death's door that spark her interest, or rather her supposedly long since buried humanity.  Granted, she's never been human, but the term still applies since she does have good and honest friends, although they tend to also enjoy the same things she does.  When she's not patrolling the halls of the Harrison Estate, Nyte often sits in the library or on the throne she has had crafted in her private quarters, a glass of spiced wine in one hand and a book in the other, appearing the perfect picture of cold, distant authority and regal trappings that most noble women can only aspire towards, and men happily throw themselves at her feet just to be in her shadow.  She's happy to receive their adoration, and isn't shy about stepping on those she deems beneath her., oftentimes in high heels.

For the young among the Harrisons however, and their own respective family members below a certain age, Nyte has been known to be downright motherly.  It's like looking at a completely different demon whenever she's been allowed to attend to the family's offspring, regardless of how far removed they might be from the main family bloodline.  She is very protective of those who can't protect themselves, either because of age or because of something else entirely such as sickness or physical impairment.  Serious offenders against those she has taken under her wing for whatever reason have been known to disappear without a trace, until a fresh patch of the backyard is mysteriously dug up for reasons best left unspoken or unanswered....

A description of your character:  Nyte favors black, dark blues, and purple silk or satin dresses, tight leather corsets with or without metal buckles, and leather and latex bodysuits that do little to hide her voluptuous figure and form.  If anything, most of her outfits seem to accentuate everything.  Despite being able to shapeshift effortlessly just like any succubus or incubus, Nyte prefers to stick to her form and figure that she has always known.  As such, it is all too common to see her with long, almost light absorbing jet black hair that falls down to the middle of her perfectly sculpted hips, back, and rear end.  Her breasts are large double Ds, often pushed up and restrained just enough to be pleasantly uncomfortable for her within her chosen outfit for the day.  Her skin is the color of polished marble, and she seems to naturally exude a dark, regal aloofness that feels cold and unnatural to the unprepared.  But like any demon of her ilk, her passions run hot.  Despite her well known reputation for masochism and sadism, both giving and receiving, her normally black, abyssal eyes has, on occasion, held uncharacteristic warmth and sympathy for the innocent, and the downtrodden.  No one knows why anymore save for a very few select associates, and they know better than to talk about her without her express permission.

Background Information:  A thousand years ago, when Nyte was far more innocent and naive, if still a succubus in the Nine Hells, her father got it into his head to arrange a marriage for her with another demonic prince.  Such things were common and she didn't argue the point, seeing it as a means to honor her family and bring greater prestige to the Hellstrom name.  What no one told her was what her husband to be had in mind once everything was said and done, and their vows said in what could have passed for a traditional human wedding.  Nyte eventually broke out of her enslavement to the man and brutally killed him, but not before returning a fraction of the pain he had inflicted upon her first over the course of their relatively short 'marriage', for a demon anyway.  Married at 121 years old, she was officially 'divorced' by her 209th birthday.  While he had never been able to truly break her as he had wanted, it certainly hadn't been from a lack of trying.

She spent the next seventy five years, enjoying her hard won freedom, but the scars from her captivity remained.  No longer the same little succubus, Nyte stepped out of her shadow, where she has long since buried her old, weak and pathetic self.  But before she could go far beyond redemption, fate intervened in the form of the first Harrison, and his wife, who happened to be a very powerful witch.  They set a trap for Nyte, and ensnared her, before forever binding her to their family.  While it took four generations of Harrisons to finally get her on their side, and more than a few missing servants and the occasional guest, Nyte has remained a loyal and loving member of the family despite her...issues as some would call them.  Nyte has helped train every willing collared individual, she has seen dozens of Harrisons come and go, and she has been there for every Heir before and after they've come of age to take up the mantle of those that have come before.  She will remain, until either the world ends or the Harrisons finally die off, whichever comes first.

Relationship History:  Optional for most roles except the Heir, his mother, the Collar Mistress, and any siblings.  For everyone else, for anyone who wants to establish friendships or more with various staff or family and to have a record of it somewhere.

Extra information:  Nyte enchants the collars used by the Harrison family members, but she is also responsible for helping the Heir adjust to life as the new head of the household when they reach a certain age if the last heir is unable to do so either because of sickness, injury, or death.  What few people know, save for the immediate family, is that she also oversees what many of the past Heirs have called Hell Boot Camp, where she is allowed, for a set period of time during the transition of power from father to son, to demonstrate what it's like to be controlled by another.  The only way a Harrison can truly appreciate the power they're being given is to know what it's like on the receiving end of the whip, or so the fifth generation Harrison believed.  The week he spent as her footstool he later described as a very....enlightening experience.

Laughing Hyena

Mind if I take reservation as the Heir Vergil? It been a long time by the way.

Vergil1989

Aye, I'm happy to talk shop with ya LH.  And yeah, it has been a long time, it's good to see ya again old friend.

Nyte is finished save for relationship stuff.  But I can't fill that in until I get people to play the rest of the staff lol.  So come on folks, let's see some hustle out there!

Idlewyld

Just so you know - your select code doesn't seem to be doing any selecting right now.

Vergil1989

Huh, I wonder why?  I'll try to get it fixed here now that I've actually gotten a little sleep today finally.

It's working for me Idle.  Not sure what the problem is, but I'm able to get it to work okay.

Idlewyld

It might just be my browser then - because you're right. It works just fine in Microsoft Edge

Vergil1989

Hmm, don't know what to tell ya then.  At least it's working I suppose.  :D

And for anyone else, as I said once already, Nyte is not an actual character for me unless someone doesn't take that specific role for the group.

Idlewyld

Character name: Wilhelmina Elizabeth Harrington-Smythe

Nickname (if any): Willow

Race: Human

Collared:  No

Piercings, Tattoos, Scars?: None

Job/Role: Stepsister

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Sexual Experience: More than enough

Sexual Preferences: She's something of an exhibitionist and likes to keep people off balance. Tends to be more dominant than submissive.

Sexual "Offs": Non-con, bathroom stuff

Basic personality: Raised in wealth, though having no pretensions of being the heiress herself, Willow is something of a wild child. She revels in flaunting convention and just getting everyone around her off their game. As a member of the Harrison family (and the Smythes are fairly up in the social register themselves), she expects to be treated with near-reverence and have her every whim considered if not fulfilled (she actually finds a little bit of resistance to be quite refreshing.) She is not deliberately cruel or mean, and actually tries to be friendly to everyone she can, but she can sometimes come off as thoughtless, especially to the staff.

A description of your character: Willow is 5'4" in 120 lb and sports purple hair and eyes. She has a trim figure and smiles more often than not. She usually opts to wear as little as she can get away with. In the mansion, it is all too likely to catch her running around in her underwear.

Background Information:  Willow is the second daughter of Lord Harrison by his paramour, Stacie Smythe. She has alternated places of residence from year to year between the libertine Harrisons and the far more prudish Smythes and that has caused a few kinks in her personality. While she has had to toe the line at the Smythe household, her years at the Harrisons have turned out to be a virtual buffet of sweet freedom that she has used to the fullest. In fact, she finds it a personal challenge to produce the kind of reaction that she could get by just uttering a few well-chosen phrases at dinner at her mother's estate. (Her own favorite dinner question is to ask delicate questions about her father, which never fails to get a reaction out of Stacie.)

Outside the two estates, she has had more trouble. As often as not, Willow has found herself in hot water over her behavior, free of the watchful eye of the Smythes, but definitely not in the permissive environment of the Harrison household. During her life, she has been kicked out of no less than 5 boarding schools, removed from 12 hotels, escorted from 8 airline flights, and banned from 3 countries for "inappropriate behavior." Indeed, were it not for the amount of money that changed hands after such incidents, the numbers would probably be significantly higher. She has managed to stay in college for a full year now, with little more than a warning here or a hastily convened board of inquiry there, but then again, colleges are known for wild activities and experimentation, and that suits Willow just fine - enough so that she actually has begun to rein herself in a bit. But now she's back at home at the Harrison Estate, she's really ready to let loose.

Relationship History:  Willow loves her family, even her stepmother, and will go the extra mile for them. That isn't to say she doesn't mind shocking them every once in a while - of course, shocking the Harrisons is notoriously difficult to do.

Extra information:  Let me think about this...

Vergil1989

I'm all for her.  ;D  I already updated the job/role list before you posted your character, so we're down to 2 siblings now with plenty of openings still available for everyone.

Also, quick side note while I'm thinking about it, just because it says (F) for any of the roles doesn't mean you ONLY have to pick Female.  I just didn't want to have to go through EVERY SINGLE ONE and include a Futa tag as well for those lol.  The same thing for Transgendered or Hermaphrodite types of people as well, but those I might be a bit more stringent about.  Not because I have anything against that kind of thing, I'm happy playing with whatever you throw my way, I'm just worried about keeping things as simple as possible overall is my only concern, so traditional genders would take precedence is all.  Thanks for being cool!

Tokyorose627

Im interested in this game!

I saw the idea of having a Rival, but is it possible to have a character that's like a Best Friend to the heir? Maybe someone that's in another Royal Family that shows them the ropes and what life will be like, as ell as becomes one of their friends?

Vergil1989

There's actually a Best Friend option available yes.  :D  Welcome to the madhouse Rose, and it's nice to see you again, truly.

Feel free to write up a sheet and I'll get back to you when I'm able.  If you have any questions, those are more than welcome as well either here or in the PMs.  Whichever works for you and anyone else.  See ya!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 07, 2017, 11:17:51 PM
There's actually a Best Friend option available yes.  :D  Welcome to the madhouse Rose, and it's nice to see you again, truly.

Feel free to write up a sheet and I'll get back to you when I'm able.  If you have any questions, those are more than welcome as well either here or in the PMs.  Whichever works for you and anyone else.  See ya!

Thanks. Its the last weeks of the semester for me so it's still super hectic, but I saw this and wanted to try it out. :3

I'm thinking of making a male character this time, so that'll switch things up a bit. :)

Vergil1989

No worries, and I hope you're able to actually enjoy yourself this time around Rose.  I'm sure Top Cat would still accept you though if you wanted to try to get back into his group, but it's up to you of course.

If you're making a best friend to the Heir, then you'll need to talk to Laughing Hyena a bit to work things out.  Beyond that and some similar collab with me and my possible character with regards to Nyte if no one takes up the role she's meant to fill, you should be good to go in general.  Even if I DON'T use her right off or at all, I'd just like to have a record of such things is all.

Tokyorose627

Character name: Pierre Mishima

Nickname (if any): Can be called Peter if others have trouble with his name

Race: Human

Collared: No

Job/Role: Best Friend of the Heir

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Sexual Experience: Handfuls of experience concerning "Third Base"

Sexual Preferences: Submissive girls, but doesn't mind when they want to take control, spanking (giving), hair pulling from behind, oral, anal, foreplay (PM for more info!)

Sexual "Offs": Blood, body waste, extreme pain

Basic personality: Peter is a energetic young man, that likes to talk to anyone thats around him, getting to know who they are and what they're about. He's curious about new people that happen to come to to his best friend's house, but that doesn't distract him from when it comes to hanging out with the Heir. He comes by whenever he wants to hang out, an has been known to sometimes be a bad influence on him when it comes to certain ideas. Despite, he cares for his friend, and wouldn't leave him behind, no matter the situation.

A description of your character: Pierre has shot blonde hair and piercing violet eyes, along with a bright smile that always seems to grace his lips. He stands at 5'6, and weighs around 125, with no scars to be seen on his body. His body is more lithe and toned then most men that have more muscles, but Pierre finds it better for him, not really caring for looking super manly; it almost unbecoming of men he meets that think their looks are more important then other things.

Background Information: Pierre grew up to a incredibly wealthy family, his parents being a mix of French and Japanese, their families both coming from affluent backgrounds. Being born a healthy young boy, Pierre's education, health, and well being were taken care of for him by multiple tutors and care takers, giving him the best medicine, care, and education that money could buy. It made Pierre seem spoiled, but the boy knew that he was different then other kids, and as a result, grew up wanting to know more, wanting to have something of his own, rather then always being given things. With each of his siblings (all 6 of them), having a knack for something that would put their mark on the world, Pierre found that his music tutor continued to praise his singing. A gift from up above he would tell him, and from that day Pierre found that he had something of his own that he could use. Going into competitions and concerts, Pierre performed for small crowds at first, and from then forward, was even able to create a small singing group of his own, consisting of himself, and strangely enough, his music tutor and one of his own body guards who had a secret love for singing. Their small group has been able to perform for others, and Pierre's mark for the family was set, with the public being able to hear their music on the radios of wealthy family's radios. Soon after however, he heard the news that his friend would be living back where he used to live, in his old family home, and with a few calls from his parents, was able to see his friend once more, even if he had trouble remembering him.

Relationship History: TBA

Extra information: Hs youngest sister, Mary, gave him her stuffed frog plushie for good luck for when he would sing and perform for others and for his job. As a promise to her, he takes with him wherever he goes, and it's become a mascot for Pierre's small singing group.

Vergil1989

Approved!  As I've said before, get with Hyena and get some stuff established between you two when you're able.

Not everyone will need or be encouraged to have a pre existing relationship or relationships with the other players and their characters, but in some cases, like the Heir and his best friend for example, it just makes sense that there's something there.  The same goes for any senior staff and the family itself of course.

Vergil1989

Nevermind, TokyoRose has dropped this game so the Best Friend spot is still open.

Saric

I figured I'd give it a shot with something out of far left field that would likely push the kinks limit. What do you guys think?

Character name: Selena Warmwater
Nickname (if any): 'Squiggles' (rarely used)

Race: Scylla

Collared: TBD

Job/Role: 'Waterskeeper'

Sexual Orientation: Yes?

Sexual Experience: None yet.

Sexual Preferences: Vaginal and anal (giving and receiving), tentacle molestation, cuddling and teasing, cuddle fucking, impregnation, being impregnated, egging, group sex, and getting to keep a young lady as a pet overnight or even longer. Enjoys restraining people in her tentacles provided they also enjoy it.

Sexual "Offs": No broken/severed limbs, death, mutilation, necrophilia, underage, or bathroom/bodily waste.

Basic personality: Eager and affectionate but made shy by the reactions of those around her. Selena just wants to get her eggs fertilized by a nice young man so she can plant them in some warm, wet and fertile wombs to incubate and hatch... but most humans scream and run away at the sight of her, the others attack, and she'd never met any non-humans besides her mother. As such she is hesitant to approach anyone but will become incredibly affectionate and physical with anyone who accepts her. Enjoys twining herself around other people and cuddling even when not having sex.

A description of your character: Largely bluish-green, shading to grey on her extremities with a tan underbelly. If out of the rivers, ponds, fountains, pools, baths, and Jacuzzis of the Mansion and it's grounds, Selena would weight upwards of a ton and be able to stretch out straight to a length of more then thirty feet. However she spends most of her time in the water were her natural buoyancy counters most of her weight and coils around herself and nearby objects and people, taking up much less room. While mostly a creature of the water she is fully aquatic and can emerge from the water for up to days at a time, moving surprisingly quickly on her many tentacles.

Background Information:  While her kind originally hale from the waters of Greece, Selena herself was born in the Florida Everglades to an escaped illegal slave of a wealthy businessman. Despite having been smuggled into the country Selena's mother has since become a US citizen and an officer of the Department of Fish and Wildlife since escaping and aiding the police in bringing her captor to justice. Unfortunately their appearance often frightens humans which makes their already complicated reproductive cycle even more difficult. As such Selena was incubated by an elf who was passing through and rescued from alligators by her mother, she has no siblings at this time. Having long sought a place she would be accepted, Selena heard rumors of the Harrison Estate and the creatures and activities that go on their. She traveled north by river wherever possible, only going out to sea when it was not, and made herself inland to the Estate where she offered her services with caring for and maintaining aquatic environments and the creatures that depend on them for a place to stay and the opportunity to try and 'connect' with the other staff and guests.

Relationship History:  Some possible history with the previous Master, the Butler, or the Groundskeeper. Whoever would have overseen her vetting and hiring.

Extra information:  While most of Selena's tentacles are for grasping, manipulation, and locomotion, a few are for reproduction or feeding. These include tentacles with suction on the end for drinking liquids or getting hold of slippery surfaces, and more cock-like tentacles which can 'cum' two different substances. The first is a kind of semen that can impregnate females of most races, but which would result in a half-breed, the second is a fluid which increases lust and sensitivity wherever it touches before seeping into the bloodstream to alter body chemistry, making the body so affected to adjust internal PH balance as well as become more elastic and malleable (the better for stuffing wombs full of eggs) before also beginning or increasing milk and/or cum production for Selena or her children to feed on. Selena's 'cock' is actually an ovipositor which can ether fill her partner with unfertilized eggs that would break down and be absorbed as nutrients by the host after a day or so... or eggs which have been fertilized by the seed of a male via her pussy and which would incubate and grow over a period of three to four months before hatching into baby Scylla, weighing no more then twelve to twenty pounds and measuring roughly three feet in length. After feeding from ether their Mother or their Incubator's breasts, these young would then need to be released into a river or pond to feed, grow, and learn until they return as 'teenagers' approximately thirty to forty years later to learn more about themselves and their species from their Mother. As such the Scylla lifecycle requires ether a futanari or and male and female to produce more of their own kind.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

JoanieSappho

Hmm. I have an idea for a very prim and proper young accountant who's been increasingly considering the whole collar thing.

Also ... if you need somewhere for that scylla to put her eggs, Saric, um ... give me a call ...

Vergil1989

Lol well, she IS a litlte more than I had expected to find around here, but I like her Saric.  I'm NOT entirely sure what others will say about the whole impregnation parts of that, but I'm alright with it so you won't hear me complain.  She's actually similar to Joanie Sappho's character over in Top Cat's game, so I'm already familiar with the whole Scylla idea, so this is hardly the craziest thing I've seen, trust me.  But I do have a couple of small complaints, even if your character doesn't know, you however would.  Specifically Collared, all I need is a yes or a no, even if Selena herself hasn't considered it yet for whatever reason.  As for her Role, she can certainly attend to the pools on the Estate and have access to the grounds in general, so something to that affect would be fine with me.  A guest would also be fine but she'd need a good reason for being allowed to stay for any length of time outside of business associated stuff.

There IS one small paradoxical aspect I see however.  How does she know what she likes if she has no sexual experience?  :P

Just small things like that I'd like a bit more clarification is all.  Thanks Saric and it's good to see ya again.  ;D

Depending on how long she's been around, you might have to sort out a few small things with the rest of our senior staff, which right now only amounts to me and Laughing Hyena really.  Idle's character too since he's playing one of the siblings to the Heir, but nothing too big.  Just how well Selena gets along with the others around the mansion and what have ya.

Lol I'd be welcome to have you Joanie, truly.  I was just talking about you too.  :P

Saric

Quote from: JoanieSappho on May 08, 2017, 05:28:15 PM
Hmm. I have an idea for a very prim and proper young accountant who's been increasingly considering the whole collar thing.

Also ... if you need somewhere for that scylla to put her eggs, Saric, um ... give me a call ...

Consider yourself called! I kind of like the idea of the prim and proper accountant being the first person to bond with the affection starved scylla and end up cuddle fucked and stuffed full of eggs nightly well before she so much as meets a man or futa to fertilize those eggs! >:)

Also it's good to see you again Joanie! ;D

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 08, 2017, 05:29:55 PM
Lol well, she IS a litlte more than I had expected to find around here, but I like her Saric.  I'm NOT entirely sure what others will say about the whole impregnation parts of that, but I'm alright with it so you won't hear me complain.  She's actually similar to Joanie Sappho's character over in Top Cat's game, so I'm already familiar with the whole Scylla idea, so this is hardly the craziest thing I've seen, trust me.  But I do have a couple of small complaints, even if your character doesn't know, you however would.  Specifically Collared, all I need is a yes or a no, even if Selena herself hasn't considered it yet for whatever reason.  As for her Role, she can certainly attend to the pools on the Estate and have access to the grounds in general, so something to that affect would be fine with me.  A guest would also be fine but she'd need a good reason for being allowed to stay for any length of time outside of business associated stuff.

There IS one small paradoxical aspect I see however.  How does she know what she likes if she has no sexual experience?  :P

Just small things like that I'd like a bit more clarification is all.  Thanks Saric and it's good to see ya again.  ;D

Depending on how long she's been around, you might have to sort out a few small things with the rest of our senior staff, which right now only amounts to me and Laughing Hyena really.  Idle's character too since he's playing one of the siblings to the Heir, but nothing too big.  Just how well Selena gets along with the others around the mansion and what have ya.

Lol I'd be welcome to have you Joanie, truly.  I was just talking about you too.  :P

Okay so, I don't know if I want her Collared or not at this point. I was willing to do it if it was required to join the staff but I'd like to see it in action with the other characters before I know myself whether or not I want that for Selena or even if Selena would want that for herself. I'm sorry but that's the simple truth of the matter. :P

For the Role she'll be the Waterskeeper, I only had 'Guest' as an option if you didn't like the idea.

I included what her preferences will be so that it's easier for other players with aligned interests to decide if they want to interact with her. Also, tentacle monster futa... the phrase 'go fuck yourself' is an invitation to let off some stress, not an insult, for her! :P

I'm thinking she's relatively new, simply because I want her first time with someone else to be in game and I expect someone would have jumped in the nearest body of water with her if she'd been around any extended period of time. Alternatively she could have been hired some time ago but been out surveying and fixing the existing damage to the waterways so that she's only recently returned and started hanging around the Mansion for any extended period of time. Ether way her interactions with others have been minimal since her hiring up to this point.

All that aside, thank Vergil, it's good to see you again too! ;D

Editing the Character sheet to reflect confirmed changes!
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Vergil1989

Alrighty, that's fine.  ;D  I just wanted to get that cleared up so there was no confusion.  But the Collared bit is fine with that explanation, and I wasn't trying to sound like an ass, but again I was just confused about certain stuff lol.  But cool, I can handle all that.

As for the Waterkeeper bit, she could have certainly been gone repairing the various waterways and such, which would explain why no one really knows her that well.  I think I might end up playing Nyte for this after all, so I'll have her come down and talk to Selena about it all when and IF we manage to get past the Interest Thread phase.  It'd be....weird, but VERY entertaining to see what a Scylla with a collar would be like to have under her heel, but that's just the perpetual pervert in me talking.  :P  Jokes aside, no worries Saric, and there's no rush in any event to jump into anything even once we get going.

Anyway, see ya and thanks for the edits in advance.  I'll update the list here in a sec.  ;D

JoanieSappho

And then I had another idea! A lesbian (mostly) guard who may or may not have an interest in the sibling and, despite her usually dominant nature, may just be the subbiest sub who ever subbed when it comes to Nyte.
She could also end up having watery eggfun.

... oooooorr, the mature, busty succubus nanny. Who is super submissive.
And mostly just wants to cuddle, although she can't really say no to anyone ... :P