Crawl Out Through the Fallout - M for Any (pref fem); noncon, abuse, enslavement

Started by Mr BadGuy, April 21, 2024, 07:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr BadGuy

QuoteYou don't have to go out there. Just because they were voted to go on the next expedition, doesn't mean you have to go with them. The world above is dangerous, lawless. There's bloodthirsty raiders, mutated monsters, all living in an inhospitable wasteland waiting for the next corpse to water its barren soil. If you go looking for them, any manner of things could happen to you!

That's what they told you. But you had to go after them. They didn't want to go, but because of Vault 50's long-standing tradition, someone had to leave and try to establish contact. They were voted as most competent, most able to survive up in whatever remained after the bombs dropped. That couldn't be right, there were certainly stronger, more capable vault dwellers. So you packed a bag, grabbed a gun, and headed out to save them.

Your adventure in the wasteland, however, came to a dangerous turn very quickly.

Greetings Wastelanders! This idea is heavily inspired by and set in the world of Fallout, from the game and TV series.  I'm looking for someone to play a Vault Dweller, Vaultie, Vault meat, whatever title you'd like your character to be called. They leave their Vault in search of a friend who was voted out according to the longstanding tradition of Vault 50. They were promised mutated monsters and bloodthirsty raiders, and oh boy do they find the latter quickly. A small band of raiders attacks them, and drags their bruised and battered self to their leader.

I'll be playing as the world for a short while until your vault dweller gets to the raider leader, who'll be the character I play as the most. His goal is going to be to break down the vaultie until they're an obedient slave, a pet who relies on him for their every need. Expect a lot of abuse, nonconsensual sex, blood, and threats of death.

I'm open to playing this differently as well. Maybe instead of a group of raiders, your character just happens to come across a psychopathic lone wanderer, who lures them in under false pretenses before kidnapping and subduing them the moment they bed down for the night.

I don't have a lot of long-term ideas for this plot. I'm hoping for something quick, rough, and dirty. Something with an ending. Maybe your character accepts their new role as this savage's pet, or maybe they're so obstinate that he determines they're not worth his time and ends their venture into the wasteland right there. I'm eager to see what you're interested in. We can brainstorm together.

Please message me if you're interested! We can figure out more details there :) I am hoping for someone to play a female character primarily, but I'm also up for a male vault dweller as long as they're kinda fem, or you're open to having them go through some... transformations. Mascs aren't really my thing. Also, I do intend on playing this from a 3rd person past tense POV, the "you's" in the narration above were just for flair.

Kinks this roleplay will have: rough sex, nonconsensual sex (rape), enslavement, BDSM elements like being caged, collared, or chained up, abuse, humiliation, spirit breaking, dirty sex, minor maiming
Kinks this roleplay may have if you want: forced group sex/gang rape, focus on forced oral, anal (if F dweller, assumed yes anal if a M dweller), piss (for humiliation), bestiality, major maiming, drug use and addiction, pregnancy (if F dweller), transformation, feminization, sluttification.
My search thread: In progress ^_^