News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

Quote from: wiccaangel311 on May 26, 2012, 05:08:36 PM
you have a lot of piercings and i just put my fuzzy slippers on cause my feet are cold

I do indeed. 7 facial (4 lips, 1 nose, 1 eyebrow and tongue), 6 in the ears (3 each side), 1 in the belly button, both nipples and 1 in my nether regions.

I decided to go with a comfy pair of boots as I think I'll be doing some walking.. so platform knee high boots it is.  Black and made of faux leather with lots of shiny metal buckles.

Caitlin

Quote from: Moraline on May 26, 2012, 05:12:51 PM
I do indeed. 7 facial (4 lips, 1 nose, 1 eyebrow and tongue), 6 in the ears (3 each side), 1 in the belly button, both nipples and 1 in my nether regions.

I decided to go with a comfy pair of boots as I think I'll be doing some walking.. so platform knee high boots it is.  Black and made of faux leather with lots of shiny metal buckles.
Doesn't that much medal ever give you any trouble at the airport?  :o

wiccaangel311

Quote from: Moraline on May 26, 2012, 05:12:51 PM

oww don't nipple piercings hurt

Moraline

Quote from: templixa on May 26, 2012, 05:14:22 PM
Doesn't that much medal ever give you any trouble at the airport?  :o

Yes, actually it does.  But it's not really hard to show them what it is and they can usually tell.  I'm not the only person traveling with those type of piercings. Thankfully I don't fly intercontinental very often.

Also if you switch to plastic or ceramic studs sometimes it doesn't set them off. 

Quote from: wiccaangel311 on May 26, 2012, 05:19:28 PM
oww don't nipple piercings hurt

The answer to that is Yes, it did a lot. I'm really sensitive there and it hurt a lot. By far my most painful. Surprisingly the nether region was a lot easier then the nipples were and it healed a lot faster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I changed my mind about the boots.. I'm leaning towards heels but if I do.. I'm thinking about changing my top and going a little less casual now.  Maybe even switching to a club dress?

Caitlin

Sounds like a good idea! :)

Vamfire Havain

My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

wiccaangel311

woot getting comfortable now i'm wearing red silk shorts and my looney tunes pj tank top

kylie

A silky close, white elastic sport tank.

And really lightweight poly, pastel green sweats.

wiccaangel311

Im kind of topless in red shorts and bright blue socks

Caitlin

Just boxershorts here, only just got up. :)

wiccaangel311

Quote from: templixa on May 27, 2012, 01:41:07 AM
Just boxershorts here, only just got up. :)
I should be going to bed but that won't be happening soon

Vamfire Havain

Quote from: wiccaangel311 on May 27, 2012, 01:42:37 AM
I should be going to bed but that won't be happening soon
perhaps you wont let it happen

Caitlin

Hahaha, poor Wicca, I wondered if you had stayed up all night. ;)

You really ought to get some sleep though. There are more forum games when you get up again. ^_^

wiccaangel311

Quote from: templixa on May 27, 2012, 01:44:20 AM
Hahaha, poor Wicca, I wondered if you had stayed up all night. ;)

You really ought to get some sleep though. There are more forum games when you get up again. ^_^
lol I am thinking about it so im half way there

Caitlin

I tried giving a subliminal message in the 'I'm so tough game'. Did it work? :P

TheLegionary

I came back from the gym a couple of hours ago and I took no shower. This means I am wearing my running shorts, a pair of white socks and a pair of greyish Puma snickers. No undertrousers (no need of them for the running shorts) and no shirt (it is too hot today).

Beguile's Mistress

I got sunburn over the weekend so today I'm wearing a silky strapless black and white patterned sundress with a matching jacket, beige stockings and white heels.

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Vamfire Havain

My normal everyday sexiness lol

Beguile's Mistress

A silky white and gold dress with short sleeves and a draped skirt, beige stockings and white heels.  The sunburn is getting better.

TheLegionary

I hope you are not paining a lot, Beguile's Mistress. I remember when I was a teenager and I got seriously sun burnt: I could not go to school for three days.

Anyway, a sexy redhead girl must look even sexier with her skin reddened...or at least, sun burnt. Do not forget to mention that in your next description!

*winks*

I have come back from the gym, so I am sweaty, heading for my shower. I am wearing just my black Nike running shorts and a pair of white socks. The white shirt and the pair of snickers are in the laundry room.

Autumn52

Blue shorts with a lighter blue tank top, yeap that's it.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Blue shorts, lighter blue golf-shirt, go figure.  Also waterproof shoes, just in case the house floods.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on May 31, 2012, 01:21:26 PM
Blue shorts, lighter blue golf-shirt, go figure.  Also waterproof shoes, just in case the house floods.
I like a man who prepares for any eventuality! :D

A charcoal gray business suit and a pink silk blouse, sheer black stockings and platform heels.  The sunburn burn is nearly gone and not so uncomfortable to day.

WyldRanger

Just a pair of blue gym shorts. Getting ready for bed.