3rd Edition Exalted, Arena Fights (Exalted Dieroller now live on World Unbent)

Started by Vekseid, October 26, 2015, 06:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

I am going to be customizing an Exalted roller for the Shoutbox on Legends of a World Unbent. - Roller is now finished

What I would like to do is grab a few people who have access to the Backer pdf create some characters - mortals, ghosts, undead, battle groups and Solars - and put the system through its paces, so to speak.

If need be, I can create Exalted Arena channels and whatnot. (Made one).

No particular restrictions here, as opposed to the campaign. This is just to help us get familiar with the system, especially when luring in new players. : )

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Lockepick

Is there any way for lurkers to watch this fight even if not involved? I'd love to see it in action.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Vekseid

Quote from: lockepick on October 27, 2015, 12:59:13 PM
Is there any way for lurkers to watch this fight even if not involved? I'd love to see it in action.

I'll be turning the shoutbox logs public so anyone should be able to grab them.

AndyZ

Is this something you wanted to do right now or just at whatever point?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Vekseid