Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

Granted! you will never get the common cold, your immune system will kill it dead, unfortunately such a supernaturally strong immune system means it's going to give you Lupis and start eating your organs. but you will never get sick again!.

I wish I would find true love.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

LilySweetheart

Granted, but your true love is a ghost who you can see and hear but never touch.

I wish I had courage.

Caitlin

Granted, but now the end of days started to test your courage and the zombies will be knocking on your door shortly.

I wish I had a second cat.

Flaming

Granted, but the two keep fighting.

I wish I had some fresh beer

Caitlin

Granted, but it has no alcohol in it and fell out of a bucket over your head, giving you a beer shower.

I wish I had a maid to do the housekeeping for me.

Ryan

Granted but she uses your house as part of an illegal drug deal whilst you're away and the entire place ends up getting burnt to the ground when a fight breaks out between the Italian Mafia and their buyers.

I wish I didn't have to walk all the way to college tomorrow.

Caitlin

Granted, your legs are broken and you'll have to crawl instead.

I wish a new house! :P

LilySweetheart

Granted, but the house is falling into a hole that is linked to an alternate universe where everything stinks of garbage.

I wish I had the new Kresley Cole book.

Dovel

Granted ~ but when you reach the end you find the last chapter is missing.

I wish I had an extra few hours sleep last night.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Ryan

Granted, but you wake up late and find the rapture has started and you're the only person left on Earth. What's more, you're late for work!

I wish I had more Diet Coke.

LordWedge

Granted, you are now sealed inside a vat of Diet Coke at the bottling company.

I wish I were King.

Autumn52

granted but you have been captured and your kingdom has fallen to the wicked neighboring country

I wish I were immortal
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

LordWedge

Granted, you are now an indestructible statue that shall endure forever, unmoving, unfeeling.

Now that I've already lost my kingdom...I wish I had a horse.

Autumn52

granted but he doesn't like you and bites you in the ass every chance he gets

If I am a statue then I would like to have cover over me so birds can't shit on me
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, but it is all encompassing, as wind can affect bird shit - so nobody can admire your statue.

I wish I had a working time machine.

LordWedge

Granted, but your time machine has an accuracy of plus or minus one billion years from the target date and one billion miles from the target location.

I wish I had horse-proof armor.

Mr Bigglesworth

*That works for me, one of my daydreams actually has said time machine dumping me inadvertently 4 billion years back, allowing me to watch all of life evolve*

You have horse-proof armor.  You also live in the Alaska now, where you quickly learn that your horse-proof armor is no match for moose.

I wish I had fresh kale in the fridge.

Autumn52

granted only now that is all you have in the frig.

I wish I had a cook and maid

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, but the cook cooks only Chinese food, and makes such a mess of it that he keeps the maid to busy to do anything else.

I wish I could teleport anywhere I wanted to go in an instant.

Autumn52

granted but you only can stay at each place 15 minutes and then you get transported to the next place

I wish I could teleport with you

Mordred

Granted. Ohhh.. but to do so properly, I take your hand. We come out at the other end with you all smudged with blue and me completely spotless. I look at you and utter in disbelief.. "Yikes.. what a mess." :P *ahh.. but the eyes say truly.. an adorable mess*

I wish I had the Midas touch, but very skillfully and with only proper direction and control.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Granted, but, of course everything you touched would be all blue and gooey and your directions might seem more like commands.   ;D

I wish I could teleport to a tropical island.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Granted. Ohhhh but when you get there, you realize it's on the one habitable moon of Neptune. You can breathe, thankfully.. and it's really quite beautiful. The trees are lush with fruit and you are happy.. until out from the brush (blue brush.. with purple and gold berries).. come a small band of Neptunian natives. Yikes.. this ain't gonna go good.

I wish, just for variety, I could also lure green and purple swirls of color upon my skin, on demand.. like I do the blue.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

granted but you become a rainbow

I wish I could snuggle you

Mordred

*wraps self in a Starburst wrapper*

Granted! Ahhh, but you find yourself within this wrapper also.. totally helpless to these very naughty hands as they insatiably roam and snuggle you in return. And the rainbow effect.. is contagious.

I wish to get lost in lovely lush waves of thick, gorgeous hair.
*See Pillory*