Exalted: Failed Heroines [Any setting up to NCEF.]

Started by Ajoxer, October 09, 2008, 10:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

I'm interested in a number of scenes that would, by and large, all involve the Exalted world, and female characters, various Exalted, in one-on-one scenes, finding themselves failing in their quests, and being taken prisoner. I could offer any number of potentials for these scenes, but some common themes would likely involve humiliation and enslavement. Of course, there's plenty of room for flexibility- From something as soft as a Dragon-Blooded assassin finding herself, quite naturally, falling in love with the Solar she's been sent to kill, and giving up her mission to be with him, to something as hard as most of the scenes that would involve the Fair Folk, this is intended to be a scene with a great deal of flexibility, so don't be shy in PMing me about what you'd like from such a scene.

A few potential ideas

The above-mentioned Dragon-Blooded assassin meeting a Solar, finding herself falling in love, abandoning her mission. Ahhh, the weaknesses of love.

A Solar who confronts a powerful Demon/Spirit/Fair Folk, feel free to choose, and is beaten, being bound to them by the terms of the agreement.

A Lunar confronting her old mate, intending to get revenge for the humiliations he heaped upon her, but finding herself falling back into the same old relationship.

Of course, these aren't the limits- If you have even the vaguest ideas for a scene, I'd be more than happy to help flesh them out with you.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Silent Wayfarer

"Yeah. Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?

Uhm...er...well, don't think of the children like that. Or like that. And, oh my gods, not like that! STOP THINKING OF THE CHILDREN!"

- Lizard

My Ons And Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21765.0

Jefepato

Quote from: Ajoxer on October 09, 2008, 10:41:36 AM
A Lunar confronting her old mate, intending to get revenge for the humiliations he heaped upon her, but finding herself falling back into the same old relationship.

:o

Ajoxer

I'll be playing the dominator, almost certainly.

The game will be freeform, simply using Exalted as a setting, unless we have such a fantastic idea that would be utterly enhanced by rolling for To Hit Rape Class Zero.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Silent Wayfarer

I'd be up for the Solar confronting the powerful Enemy of Creation. Ligier? Erembour? The Lover?
"Yeah. Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?

Uhm...er...well, don't think of the children like that. Or like that. And, oh my gods, not like that! STOP THINKING OF THE CHILDREN!"

- Lizard

My Ons And Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21765.0

shadowheart

I love the failed heroine theme, but know less than nothing about Exalted setting, sadly.

schnookums

I likes the Lunar idea myself if you're interested.

Bayushi

Quote from: shadowheart on October 09, 2008, 09:46:24 PMI love the failed heroine theme, but know less than nothing about Exalted setting, sadly.

What Shadowheart says goes for me as well.  :(

Ajoxer

I may put a momentary hold on starting any new scenes, just because I have no guarantees that I won't spend the next couple of days sick and exhausted, but if you have questions about the Exalted setting, Wikipedia can give you a fairly serviceable introduction, I believe.