Chaotic Paradise (M for F characters)

Started by Deathreaver, July 14, 2014, 01:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathreaver

Hello everybody. This thread is going to contain up to date roleplay wants as well as ideas and bases for roleplays that can be discussed via PMs on here. I'll try to be as descriptive with them as possible but this thread is bound to be edited quite a bit and will grow as i grow as a roleplayer. I do consider myself to still be rather newish, having only been roleplaying for a couple of years but i've gotten some good feedback and have been trying to better myself as a roleplayer. I will note right here that i will not do any forum roleplays but will roleplay through PMs.

The first things to note are what i'm usually seeking or wanting, which will be listed below.

Kinks i'm Seeking

Curvy female characters (This can be discussed but usually means no less than a size 10)

Fantasy, medieval, futuristic, or modern/reality based roleplays

Adventure/drama scenes

Casual encounters

Secret encounters (A.K.A. meeting at night, in isolated places, ect.)

Story focused roleplay

Below would be scenes that i'm currently seeking, any of those would be very much loved and enjoyed by me!

Scenes i'm seeking

Human/Elf princess

Kinks to consider:

Sex

D/s

Role reversal

Non consensual

Light humiliation

Idea:

An elven princess is on her way to a distance elven village when a heavy storm forces her to take shelter. While she believed the cottage to be empty and abandoned, she'd surprised when a human ends up inside the house as well. Due to the checkered past between humans and elves, she's none to happy to see the human, thinking of him like an animal. Despite her harsh words and rather ugly attitude on humans, she ends up falling to the human in a fit of submissiveness and forced to serve him. During this time, the human unknowningly marries the elf in her culture when he has sex with her, the elven maiden bound by her culture to be his wife yet repulsed to have been brought to her submissive side by a human.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human/Android

Idea:

This idea actually could go any number of ways but i'm looking for a partner who could play a particular female android. It would be story based but there can be varying degrees of smut as well. If you're interested, inquire about the pic that i want to use. Seeing as this would be a service to me, i would be extremely grateful if i got a flexible partner who would do this.

(I really want this idea. If you're flexible and think you could play the android well, by all means approach me!)

Next will be ideas based on the four categories listed above as well as simple pairings without stories or kinks. These can all be changed around depending on preferences and the like, which i'm happy to do as long as they aren't part of my dislikes. The striked out ideas are ones i have no interest in and it will be a waste of time to ask me about any one of those ideas.

Fantasy

Royal guard/Princess

Kinks to consider:

Magic (curses and general magic can be included)

Romance (perhaps the knight and princess have history)

Sex (either consensual with her and the knight or non consensually by beasts or inhabitants of the forest)
Bondage (if the princess is captured)

Multi-penetration (nonconsensually)

More can be discussed

Idea:

This roleplay centers around a royal guardsman and the queen's daughter. As the queen is being transported to another kingdom to talk to the prince there, she's taken hostage by a witch that inhabits the forest. The princess was sent ahead of time and is unaware of her mother's disappearance until the knight rides ahead to inform them of the disappearance. When they go to tell the king, even he has disappeared and it's left the two kingdoms in disarray and chaos. The knight soon finds the princess in the castle and decides to take her away to a safe house deep within the forest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paladin/Witch

Kinks to consider:

Sex (usually non consensual although an idea for a consensual relationship would be interesting)

Bondage (namely a collar that restricts the witch's magic by the paladin's command, rope or cuffs can be used as well)

Magic

Coercion (depending on how the story develops)

Inflation (cum or magic)

Weight gain (from potions)

Transformation

Humiliation (public usually)

More can be discussed

Idea:

The idea for this is simple. A witch has been doing as she pleases, ruining the lives of many who have faced her and many more from her curses. Eventually, a traveling paladin hears of the witch and what's she's been doing and goes to stop her. When they face each other, the battle could go to either one. If the paladin wins, he absorbs the witch's magic with a specially made collar and further humiliates her by forcing her to serve him as he travels. However, if the paladin loses, the witch could change him or use his own collar against him. She could keep him around for her own reasons as well.

More to come later

Medieval

Knight (can be someone else)/Witch

Kinks to consider:

Sex (either consensual or not)

Humiliation

Teasing

Bondage (very light, rope and collars)

Sensual Domination

More can be discussed

Idea:

This roleplay could involve quite a bit of travel. The idea is that a knight is sent to investigate attacks that people claim to happen on a small road outside of the kingdom's range. When he gets there, he finds a cabin hidden away and searches it, finding the witch living inside. During the time, witches were supposed to be killed on sight but the knight instead awakes her and questions her (Unless it's someone else, who instead takes refuge in the cabin at night). From here, either he can take control or she seduces and turns the tables on him when he lowers his guard. If he takes control, he chooses to make her his slave, abandoning his kingdom and traveling, keeping her from being killed.

Thief/Queen (or princess)

Kinks to consider:

Blackmail

Sex

Public humiliation

Clothing control (making the queen or princess dress up in provocative clothing)

Adultery

More can be discussed

Idea:

A thief breaks into a castle, determined to make his living on the valuables in there. As he's searching, he finds written documents that shows the queen has lied and cheated her way into the kingdom. He takes the evidence to the queen, soon forcing her to do whatever he wants. If she refuses or resists, he takes the documents to the king. With the threat of being exposed and possibly killed, she has little choice. If it's the princess, then he finds evidence she's not the king's child and her mother has been hiding that fact.

Traveling mercenary/Survivor

Kinks to consider:

Weight gain

More can be discussed, widely open to ideas for this one

Idea:

Simply put, a traveling mercenary comes upon a town that was destroyed, finding only a few survivors. Most of them get out but one particular survivor doesn't, having no where else to go. The mercenary decides to take the survivor with him, not wanting to leave her in a burned out town with no way to survive.

Jailer/Prisoner

Kinks to consider:

Bondage (usually light, could be more)

Gentle or rough (depending on the storyline)

Sex (consensual or non-consensual depending on storyline)

Sensual/Forceful domination (depending on storyline)

Many more can be discussed

Idea:

There are actually two ideas to this, both will be different paragraphs. The first idea is a gentle approach, where the prisoner attempts to seduce the jailer into letting them out. It could include any number of gentle related kinks to win the jailer over and escape or lead to simply getting a better treatment in prison. The paring can be a male jailer and female prisoner or vice versa.

The second route is much more forceful, where the jailer abuses the prisoner. This builds on rougher kinks, from bondage to whips to simple rough fucking. Maybe the prisoner breaks after the harsh treatment or turn the tables the second they get the chance. Maybe they'll simply escape with some sanity left or choose to stay and make the jailer pay for what they've put the prisoners through.
More to come

Futuristic

Lab guard/Test subject

Kinks to consider:

Coercion

Sex

Weight gain/Inflation (from tests)

Lactation

Breast play

More can be discussed

Idea:

As a test subject for a genetics and research lab, they've been brutal to the subjects for years. Over time, they've injected different gene cocktails into the subjects that's had varying degrees of success. A particular subject took the injections well, her breast size increasing and becoming heavy with milk. They tested her milk and realized it was just as healthy as cow's milk, only without the usual bitter taste of breast milk. For a while, they've put her on the milk machine, harvesting her milk much like a cow and slowly breaking her own from isolation until one of the guards begins talking to her through the door. For a while at first, the subject is highly distrusting of the guard. After a while and a few meals, the two become friends and the guard plans on breaking his friend out of the genetics lab.

Soldier/POW (Prisoner of war)

Kinks to consider:

Weight gain

Humiliation

Bondage (light)

Sex

Experimentation (Such as injections that cause inflation, changes mood, even transformation)

More can be discussed

Idea:

In the future, war isn't nearly as lethal as it had been. Robots soon were programmed to handle the dirty ground work, able to take fire from guns with hardly any effect. The soldiers that do head into war use different kinds of weapons, from the usual assortment of weapons to heavy concussion to burning plasma. The POW was captured after their post was razed; instead of being taken back to base, they were dragged to a prison. Inside the prison, they soon realize what they were doing, turning the enemy soldiers into toys for their own sick pleasure. Among the constant abuse to the experimental treatments that slowly warp the hearts and minds of the captured soldiers, some resisted while others happily embraced their new life.

Slaver/citizen

Kinks to consider:

D/s

Sex

Bondage (light)

Punishment (Whipping, spanking, things like that)

Forced submission

Weight gain

More can be discussed

Idea:

In a long distance future, human trafficking has become a very lucrative business, clients paying huge sums to get slaves in a world heavily dominated by laws. It isn't uncommon to hear of poorer citizens being grabbed and taken into the small rings that train and sell them off for money. Once dragged into the ring and trained, the slaves are auctioned off to the highest bidder while others are kept in the ring to be used and abused. At times, slaves are forced to gain or lose weight to attract certain buyers, while others are good enough as it is. Sometimes the slaves escape but usually not for long, captured and returned to go through an attitude adjustment.

Scientist/Android

Kinks to consider:

So many different possibilities, i'll leave this up to discussion

Idea:

A scientist ends up dreaming and developing their own android for company, while most of the world is engulfed in chaos. The only problem is what was supposed to be non sentient developed a complex program stimulating human behavior. From there, the scientist learns that the android has, in all senses of the term, became human by not only learning but replicating human nature, the good and the bad of it. What will the scientist do with the android now that it has the ability to think and ration on the same level as a human?

More to come later

Modern/Reality

Brother/Brother's gf (or wife)

Kinks to consider:

Sex

Drama (perhaps the brother finds out about the affair)

Breast play

Fiestiness

More can be discussed

Idea:

A brother introduces his gf (or wife, but will reference both as gf for simplicity) to his family. His gf is bored with him, however, as he's always been strict and rather boring, unlike his younger (or older) brother. She starts to spend more time out with the brothers as they hang out a bit, soon finding herself in the middle of a brother who can take care of her needs and one that can take care of her wants.

Student/Professor

Kinks to consider:

Blackmail

Forced consensual sex

Begging

Role reversal (not needed, but interesting to work with)

More can be discussed

Idea:

One of the more cliche pairings in my eyes. A student gets a couple of pictures of a teacher taking bribes to increase a student's grade higher and confronts them, threatening to expose their true nature unless they completely submit to the student. The student then gets to have as much fun with their pet teacher, forcing them to do even more incriminating activities until the teacher takes the files when the student forces them to come over to their apartment for some late night fun. From there, the tables turn on the student and the teacher shows her true colors.

Boss/Secretary

Kinks to consider:

Sex (Either consensual or non consensual)

Blackmail

Coercion

Dress control

Clothed sex

More can be discussed

Idea:

A boss hires a full time secretary for work, maybe a hard working college student, a lovely lady fallen on hard times, or even a married woman. Soon the boss starts to offer extra pay for extra work, which is kept off the books. He could convince the unwilling or dig up some evidence to incriminate them then use the bad deeds as even more proof to keep them in line. Soon he starts sharing them at meetings without extra pay, the other bosses happily using them to their advantage. The entire company is rigged like that, all the poor secretaries are used for fun and enjoyment. Will she be any different?

More to come later

Pairings

Demon/Princess

Demon/Angel

Alien/Prisoner

More will be added later

Aside from the ideas listed above, i'm more than happy to do simple scenes focusing on a couple kinks. I'm happy with a multi session or single session roleplay, whereas all the ideas above are multi sessions, i can think of some one shot sessions as well. If none of them interest you, at least check my on's and off's as well as my own like and dislike list here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185808.0

As for this thread, i will work on it in greater detail later, until then i know it's a bit bare and i hope to fix it soon. Also, do not post any replies on the forum, just send me a PM because i will not check this thread until i bump/change something on it.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Mina

I've sent you a PM asking about one of your concepts! :)

Deathreaver

Deathreaver