Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

My goodness.  So much being stirred up.

Rockin 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Scott

When Trieste sent the "I want out" pm Eden was the only one not included who hadn't voted. She already knew Triest's plan from a wolf to wolf pm.

Rockin

Quote from: LadySky on June 22, 2009, 05:52:52 PM
As much research as you have done you seem to be awfully confused and lost. I think one to many lies are starting to catch up with you Rockin. I did not realize Josie was on vacation! *smooches Josie for forgivness*

If you will LOOK in Aiden's post for TODAY he clearly voted for you.

LadySky marches over to change her vote to Rockin. Eden being on your list was the last straw for me sorry.

If you look again, it would say in his post that he edited. When he first post, it didn't have a vote. Now that I'm looking at it, edited saying that he's voting for me. This is what I'm noticing right now. And as said before, I merely forgot to take him off the list. Maybe I could've just changed my post and whatnot, but it may have been considered 'wrong' or illegal to do, since to me it was considered major.

And while I do research here and there, there are times when I do at least missed an information or two. That's why if someone points out something I did wrong, I'll look into it and appologize. Again, while I knew a Alchemist has killed Piano, I didn't know or don't remember anyone claiming the said role, so please don't point me for something I accidently missed. I am human, like everyone else (and I mean that in a reality sense).

Eden - noooooooooooooo...I expected you as a PEASANT because of these said things. I'm trying my best to voice out the fact that because you voted for Marguerite (who was a peasant and lover) as sheriff first, voted for Maeven, as well as other stuff.

Basically: I'm saying that you're a peasant in my book.

Aiden

My first post did not have a name, Xillen already mentioned not editing my post to change my initial vote.

If you want to know the reason for me picking you, it is your guess as much as mine. I just randomly target a person until they die, since i pushed you up to death last turn and you lived...I am gonna keep voting you until I find a reason to vote for someone else.

Rockin

Quote from: Eden on June 22, 2009, 06:02:51 PM
It's alchemist. And I have already said I killed Piano. In case you missed that again, I killed Piano I am the alchemist. 

And if you had any real skills in deduction, you'd know that Josie is not a wolf.

((PS - I am playing, so this is more aggressive than I'd usually say things so don't take offence. It's all said in fun ^_^))

(OOC: No worries. not offended at all)

Well okay, sorry about that. Glad to know in anycase

Now...incase this isn't understood again. I don't see you as a wolf. Was I suspicious before? Slightly, but not much. After the days progressing, I mentally thought that you wasn't a wolf.

Scott - that's not enough of a reason. Trieste just gave up and seeing the mass amount of votes on her, there was no need to even consider Eden's vote, so Xillen just went on with it.

Aiden - That kind reminds me of a friend of mine. His name was Spam Master and he was known to have this legendary gut feeling. Once he picks a target, he agressivly attacks them (in terms of discussion) again and again till they're either lynched, night killed, or he dies in the proccess.   Incase you missed it, I claimed myself as Cupid and I have yet to see anyone counter claim it. Not to mention I've done nothing wrong that is considered scummy or whatnot.

Krysia

Sorry Rockin but I'm not one of those wolf things, but thanks for telling everyone I am.

Scott

I dissagree, the names on the pm were in the same order that Xillen posted and Eden's wasn't last so I doubt it was an unintentionally skipped.

Rhapsody

Wow... lot of hostility flying around today...

I still believe Rockin is the Cupid, as he said he was.  And I think that the wolves are trying to have him lynched, since he's publically identified himself, thus narrowing down the list of potential suspects. 

Though given Aiden's penchant for taking some sort of satisfaction in people's maulings and deaths, I think I'm going to change my vote to him. 
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Teno

I still say Josietta is a wolf! Something about her is still rather suspicious. Rockin is just someone who should think before accusing anyone.

Will

Quote from: Rockin on June 22, 2009, 06:29:34 PM
Incase you missed it, I claimed myself as Cupid and I have yet to see anyone counter claim it. Not to mention I've done nothing wrong that is considered scummy or whatnot.

It could be that the real Cupid was bitten by the alpha, and is/was a wolf, thereby negating the possibility of someone coming forward to prove you wrong.  Maybe it was you that got bitten, even.  That doesn't apply to Eden and the poison brewer though, because the poison ability had -just- been used.  There hadn't been time for something like that to happen.

And Teno, seriously, Josietta is -not- a wolf.  You're really making me suspicious of you for pushing her so hard as a suspect.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Aiden

Quote from: Rhapsody on June 22, 2009, 06:58:09 PM
Though given Aiden's penchant for taking some sort of satisfaction in people's maulings and deaths, I think I'm going to change my vote to him.

Hello new reason!
I shall see to it you die a horrible death!

Nadir

Quote from: Scott on June 22, 2009, 06:13:57 PM
When Trieste sent the "I want out" pm Eden was the only one not included who hadn't voted. She already knew Triest's plan from a wolf to wolf pm.

Trie and I were talking in IM about our group game (Dark Stars) when she decided to drop out of this. It was just convenient for her to use that form of communication than send me a PM when I was right there. Would you text a person your having a face-to-face conversation with?

I change my vote because I forgot Rockin came forwards as cupid. Instead of being a wolf, he's just got sawdust for brains.

I'm also not going to vote for Scott, however tempting it is.

I vote Ryven

Will

Quote from: Rhapsody on June 22, 2009, 06:58:09 PM
Wow... lot of hostility flying around today...

I still believe Rockin is the Cupid, as he said he was.  And I think that the wolves are trying to have him lynched, since he's publically identified himself, thus narrowing down the list of potential suspects. 

Okay, first of all.  Why would the wolves be targeting the cupid?  It serves no purpose whatsoever, because the Cupid is essentially a jobless peasant at this point, assuming he/she isn't already a wolf.

And you're voting for Aiden based on his flavor text?  ::)  I think it's funny, and certainly no indication of whether or not he's a wolf.

- Jack Kerouac

Teno

Will, I have no ability to know who I can trust, so I just have to go with who I think is the most suspicious. As you seem to think otherwise, I can only draw two conclusions. You are a wolf trying to defend one of your own, or you are the seer.

Rockin

Quote from: Will1984 on June 22, 2009, 07:09:38 PM
It could be that the real Cupid was bitten by the alpha, and is/was a wolf, thereby negating the possibility of someone coming forward to prove you wrong.  Maybe it was you that got bitten, even.  That doesn't apply to Eden and the poison brewer though, because the poison ability had -just- been used.  There hadn't been time for something like that to happen.

And Teno, seriously, Josietta is -not- a wolf.  You're really making me suspicious of you for pushing her so hard as a suspect.

If the real cupid was indeed bitten, he would've still came forth, counterclaimed that he's the real wolf, then with proven facts, they could've lynched the fake one. This would give the bitten cupid a good view as him being town. However, I've yet to see the 'bitten cupid' speak up to counterclaimed. Counter claiming is dangerous business as wolf, for if the lynchee turns up as the real said claim, they'll be next in line.

Will, there's no need to defend a bitten peasant unless you want to clarify that you're a wolf >>

Rockin

Eden - hey! I don't have sawdust for brains...*cries*

Nadir

Ryven

Quote from: Eden on June 22, 2009, 07:25:56 PM
Trie and I were talking in IM about our group game (Dark Stars) when she decided to drop out of this. It was just convenient for her to use that form of communication than send me a PM when I was right there. Would you text a person your having a face-to-face conversation with?

I change my vote because I forgot Rockin came forwards as cupid. Instead of being a wolf, he's just got sawdust for brains.

I'm also not going to vote for Scott, however tempting it is.

I vote Ryven

Hey!  What did I ever do?

Nadir

Nothing! You're just a good placeholder while I ferret out another wolf for us to lynch. *petpets*

Will

Quote from: Rockin on June 22, 2009, 07:33:13 PM
If the real cupid was indeed bitten, he would've still came forth, counterclaimed that he's the real wolf, then with proven facts, they could've lynched the fake one. This would give the bitten cupid a good view as him being town. However, I've yet to see the 'bitten cupid' speak up to counterclaimed. Counter claiming is dangerous business as wolf, for if the lynchee turns up as the real said claim, they'll be next in line.

Will, there's no need to defend a bitten peasant unless you want to clarify that you're a wolf >>

Yes, exactly, coming forward would be dangerous for a wolf. ::)  My point exactly.  And I'm defending a bitten peasant?  Where did I do that?

- Jack Kerouac

Ryven

Quote from: Eden on June 22, 2009, 07:40:48 PM
Nothing! You're just a good placeholder while I ferret out another wolf for us to lynch. *petpets*

Well, as long as I'm good for something.  *hugs*

Nadir

Bad news, Ryven. I now strongly suspect you of wolfiness.

Ryven

*faceplants*  May I ask why you believe me to be a wolf?  I can tell you now, I am not.

Josietta

Hrmm so you are voting on me based on the fact that I "don't give reasons on votes" or am "following the crowd"?

If you're doing that then go ahead and lynch up half those on your list.

Lets take a look at my votes thus far:

My first vote i believe is Saffron.. being a first vote no real reason is needed its all everyone shooting blindly in the dark. So in that case, you listen to what others say until you get a good idea and grasp on everyone to do your own voting next time.

Quote from: Josietta on June 15, 2009, 03:06:54 PM
Josietta watches the group and wonders why anyone trusts anyone. She stares up the dead corpses and tries to keep from being ill. ((Assuming no one has taken them down??))  She looks to the others and then writes in her vote of Saffron and slips it into the box.

Vote Number 2:

Quote from: Josietta on June 16, 2009, 01:31:00 PM
Josi saddened that her Mistress died along with the guardian she seeks out the tavern leaving only a simple noted vote behind.

Avi.

After all he was the runner up in the previous lynching, so something has to be up with that.

QuoteRe: Even More Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Day 2)
« Reply #332 on: June 16, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »

Will does have a point. I change my vote to Desan .

((I'm out for the day.. i'm not sure if i'll be back tonight. *mwahs to all* have fun!))

As you can see I voted for Avi with reason and then changed it because Will made a good point about Des being defensive.

I don't think there were any votes on thursday as we were waiting on others and then I've been gone since thursday night until today, so any other votes done in those 3 days did not include me specifically making posts.

So what logic is there in that I do not give reasons when I vote? I don't really see any. In so, I think Rockin is fishing in hopes he can feed another to the sharks to keep us off his trail. So in that, I vote Rockin .

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Rockin

The main point I'm trying to make that if there was a role that was bitten and he wants to maintain that same fact that he's one of the good guys, that said person would've counterclaimed against me regardless. As such, I've yet to see anyone counterclaiming as such, and until someone does, I am saying I am cupid.

and as for your defense towards it

Quote from: Will1984 on June 22, 2009, 07:09:38 PM

There. why are you trying to help assist wolves. If that said person wants to defend themselves, let them. You answering for their defense helps the Wolves to create a better allabye. We don't need that. If that person wants to counterclaim or give reason, then let them. making up excuses for them only makes you more suspicious.

Josietta - ahh, I see. It was hard to see those as reasons considering I saw those that RPed within their vote was just doing it out of flavor and lulz. Not really fishing, just trying to narrow down the numbers from who is town and who is wolf.