private (between Lyrus and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, June 05, 2009, 06:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

Twin brother

Twin sister

Sister that will soon die. (now dead)

They were close. Closer then normal brother and sister relationships. Now that was coming to an end her life was being cut short. Tears streamed down her face as she lay in her brother's arms fighting the blackness that wanted to surround her eyesight. Someone had shot her just outside her house and now she was looking death in the face. She clung loosely onto her brothers shirt not wanting him to leave her to call 911. Her pink hair was matted to her face since she was crying so much. "Help me." She coughed up some blood onto his hand.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Lyrus

His mind raced. Adrenaline pounded through whatever veins were in his head, he couldn't even think straight now. "Uh ... 911 ... 911!" He cursed swiftly. "Where the fuck is my phone?!" He reached to his jeans pocket, hand shaking violently, and grasped onto the mechanical device, jabbing in the numbers with more venom than needed and thrusting it to his ear. "Hello? Police! Damn it! My sister! My sister's been shot! Send an ambulance or whatever! No I - I don't care! - The address is ..."

His hands were sticky. Sticky with a red, gleaming liquid that seemed to shine in the gloom. "Don't worry, I'm right here, I'm not gonna' go, I'm not gonna' go." He wrapped his arms around his sister's body and pulled her frail, cold form close to him. Why was she so cold? "Hold on I -" He grabbed hold of his jacket and held it clumsily over her shoulders. "Put this on - It'll help!" His mind was a mess. Thoughts sped past each other and stacked heavily over the next till they piled into an agonizing mental tower.

"Look at me! Don't go to sleep!" He yelled; he was losing it now. Losing his sanity, losing everything. He was going to lose the person closest to him. No, it couldn't be happening ...

TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

darkvamplips

Her brother freaking out was making her worse and stressed out. The jacket was put around her shoulders offering not much help and she was limp. Still alive but barely and limp because of loss of blood. If she had the strength to talk she would say sorry for putting the blood on his hands and clothes now. When he said don't go to sleep her eyes were closed and she did not notice but then her eyes opened again. She still had a grip on his shirt but loosely.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Lyrus

What was that you did? CPR? Was that it?

"Hold on, this'll be better, it'll definitely get better, trust me." He whispered into her ear, leaning forward and pressing his mouth to hers, then he exhaled and did it again. Whatever it was meant to do, it wasn't doing it. Questions swimmed about in his head in a mass of pained answer-seeking. Why?What? How? Millions of copies divided from those and caused him a tremendous headache.

"Don't-die-on-me!" He hissed, pressing his hands against her chest and pushing down repeatedly, beads of sweat dripping off his hair and nose. Tears or sweat, he couldn't tell. Both were salty, and both were the only things he could even make sense of right now. Tears and sweat. Blood and tears.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

Just when he breathed for her she had stopped breathing. He was trying at least but could he allow his sister to die? The breath entered her lungs allowing her chest to rise then fall slightly. The compressions brought her back only temporary. After the third compression she coughed and looked at him. "I'm sorry. I love..." She did not have the strength to say the last word which was you. Her head fell to the side and he was holding his dead sister.

My request thread:

Lyrus

"What? What?" He caressed her close to his body urgently. His brows furrowed and his eyes wide. She was no longer moving, nor speaking. "No!" He cried out, "No! No! No!" Clutching her still body close to him, he lost track of the hours he spent sitting silently by the pavement, even when the police and the ambulance arrived. His world had just started crashing all around him.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

While this happened his twin sister was at work and she would not be home for a while. When the police and ambulance came it was already to late. "Sir we are going to have to take her." One of them said and put his arms around his shoulders to try and keep him from freaking out. Now her lips were blue and her face was pale. Death had sunk in and now her body was just a shell. Her spirit moved on.

My request thread:

Lyrus

"Each bullet has got its commission; and when our time's come, we must go." - Charles Dibdin

Hours after the incident passed. And yet, Gerard remained secluded and alone. He wasn't aware of his sister's eventual return, nor everything of the world around him. Devoid of emotion and empty of strength, he sat by the sofa, eyes glazed as his piercing blue orbs scanned a television that reflected images which meant nothing to him. He opened his palm slowly and stared at it, then clenched it into a shaking, shuddering fist; veins pulsed along his flesh and throbbed.

His once-clear blue eyes became clouded in uncertainty. He held his hand up and clutched the side of his head quietly. He no longer knew what he was. And, truth be told ... he was no longer what he was.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

By the time his twin sister got home the body was taken away and the blood cleaned up. Just as his hand was shaking she walked into the house not knowing what had happened a few hours earlier. "Gerard?" She called out happily knowing he was always there to greet her with a hug. This time was different though. When he did not answer she found him in the room and saw the look on his face. Quickly her smile faded. "What's wrong?"

My request thread:

Lyrus

Gerard busied himself physically by playing with a puzzle in his hands; it seemed to make sense, giving a satisfying click every now and then as he solved one part. His expression remained blank and cold as he repeated the puzzle again and again. For the most part, he completely ignored the presence of anyone else in there. Fault. Prejudice. Pride. All sorts of emotions mingled dangerously in his mind, tensions mounting in his own private little sanctuary.

The phone rang; a policeman, most likely. He was going to give consolations, no doubt, and explain what had happened to their sister. Gerard made no move to answer the phone.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

Something was wrong her brother was not talking to her and he never did this. When the phone rang she jumped since it was so quiet around here. She picked it up and put it to her ear. "Hello?" She asked wondering who would be calling at this hour. Never would she expect a phone call from the police about her sister.

My request thread:

Lyrus

The policeman quickly explained, how they had caught the villian who had done it in a fit of rage, their consolations, and their ultimate status of their sister that Gerard already knew: The doctors had tried their best, but they couldn't save her.

While this went on, Gerard finished the puzzle for perhaps the thousandth time, with a mute click as it fit in place again. As if bemused, he tapped the puzzle several times, then the pieces crumbled away, overused and broken. Gerard's eyes burned with hatred, hatred for what, he did not know. Psychologically problematic at this point, he hugged his legs closer to his body and closed his eyes. The world, dark and black around him, was comforting at this point in time.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

When the policeman was done speaking she could not think straight. The tears came down her cheeks seconds later after she heard that their sister was dead. Maybe to get him to talk she would say that they were working on his sister. No she was not as close as he was but she had to be strong for him. Slowly she went over to him and sat beside him. "Gerard?" She put a hand on his arm trying to get him to answer her or respond in some way.

My request thread:

Lyrus

Gerard's eyes instantly sparked with furious emotions, and his arm snapped back abruptly, shrugging off his sister's hand. "Don't touch me." He hissed, his breathing revealed, deep, laboured breaths, coupled with a fanatical, deranged look in his eyes. He composed himself in a manner of seconds, his blue eyes returning, his brows parted, pained, and he turned away from his sister again. His attention now seemingly riveted to the television screen, he paid her no heed, mumbling to himself incoherently under his breath.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

When he pulled back his hand she winced she was afraid he was going to hurt her for some reason. "Gerard they are still working on her. I need to know what happened." It was a lie yes but to get him to talk. Slowly she moved back a few inches to give him some space. She still had tears in her eyes and wished none of this had happened to the twins.

My request thread:

Lyrus

"You're lying!" He screamed forcefully, no longer the person she once knew. "Lies! Lies! All of you! Liars!!" He ranted on, cursing under his breath a mixture of insults he once would never use before his twin sister. He abruptly returned to his obscenely insane state, twitching as veins throbbed by his temples. "I know she's dead. You killed her!" His eyes widened as if he believed his own fabrication of lies. Then his body slumped and all the fight went out of him, he simply looked away from his twin sister, no hint of apology in his eyes, only sorrow and mayhem.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

Since they were twins they were able to read each others minds. Why would she try and say something like that. Why would he think she tried to kill her own sister? Tears came to her eyes as she heard the accusation as she slowly got up. "I'll leave you be then." Slowly she walked away from her brother knowing he would have to calm down before she tried something else again.

My request thread:

Lyrus

Rage boiled within Gerard. A mixture of anger and downright insanity. He glowered at the retreating figure of his twin sister; then he promptly got up and left without a word, ascending up the stairs of their home to his bedroom. The door slammed shut with unwarranted venom as Gerard sealed himself off from the rest of the world.

His eyes were now showing naught but complete whites as he clutched his head and lay on his bed, feeling nothing but a wild blend of emotions that would ultimately lead to something ... special.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

When he walked past her she looked at him then looked away quickly. How could he accuse her of something she did not do? She was at work and he knew that. She wrote it off as just anger from his sibling dieing. Slowly she went up to her room and sat on the bed. The tears streamed down her face now that the pain was coming out of her about their sister.

My request thread:

Lyrus

Gerard sat on his bed, deep in thought. His emotions and his thoughts had linked together as one, and his persona had warped, well and truly warped. His mind, completely unstable, had resulted in him closing his hands together and staring at the ceiling. A wretched smile marred his features as he lowered his head again, body shaking with rage and trepiditation.

He would show them. He would show them all. And first was his sister ... he would show her first.

Yes, yes he would.

Giggling to himself insanely, he held his hand in his hands with a lopsided smile etched onto his features.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

That night she had cried herself to sleep. A mixture of pain from losing her sister and her brother that seemed to be threatening her. Would he come in the room late at night? It was cold tonight and she had no covers on her body so she was shaking slightly. The pillow was soaked with tears and she tried to think of a way to help him while sleeping.

My request thread:

Lyrus

When morning came, Gerard was seated by the dining table, again with a new, more complicated puzzle in his hands. With every metallic click his smile widened, and then he would reset it and his face became composed again. It looked like he ate nothing, but a bowl filled with cereal and milk was set aside at the side of the table, untouched, presumably for his sister.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

When she woke up she felt worse then the night before. She had to relive the scene with her brother not wanting anything to do with her. Slowly she walked down stairs hoping that he could at least respond. "Gerard?" She asked seeing him at the kitchen table and saw the cereal knowing it was for her. "You have to eat."

My request thread:

Lyrus

Gerard looked up blankly. He appeared to have returned to his normal self by his attitude, but his grin was lopsided and his features were marred with uncertainty and simple insanity. "No I don't." He replied with a hoarse laugh, "You have to, though." He added, his eyes flitting to a dangerous medium again. "You'll need nourishment for today. You'll need it." With that, he bowed his head and returned to his puzzle.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

Maybe she should get him a counselor to come over to their house. She took a deep breath and sat down on the opposite side of the table. "You really need to eat. She would want you to eat and live your life." Maybe saying something like that was the wrong thing to do but she had to try to get him to eat something. Even if it was a bit. Taking a spoonful she put it to her lips and ate some of it. It tasted bitter.

My request thread: