Conception Academy (Anime/Breeding/RPG) - FEMALES Wanted!

Started by Scylla, June 22, 2014, 07:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scylla

Quote from: Vanetias on June 23, 2014, 12:42:36 AM
Mostly the kinks listed on the page, like Incest, BSDM and furries? Do I have to participate in these or they are of your own choice?

That's why I put the "(but not mandatory)" modifier there.  No, you choose which you'd like to participate in.  I was just listing things possible for people to do in the game.  :)

Vanetias

Alright then, thanks. Just making sure to get everything right. Also, where do we post of our charcters?

Scylla

Quote from: Vanetias on June 23, 2014, 01:03:27 AM
Alright then, thanks. Just making sure to get everything right. Also, where do we post of our charcters?

This isn't a story just yet.  I'm just checking for interest for now.  It looks like there's plenty, so I'll post a few threads in the next day or so.  :)  I'll let everyone know when that happens.

Laughing Hyena

I admit I am intrigued by this and cast interest

Scylla

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 23, 2014, 01:10:05 AM
I admit I am intrigued by this and cast interest

Thank you, sir!  Beautiful avatar, by the way.  :)

Laughing Hyena

Thank you. I'll try and stay with this from start to finish.

Thrasius

Just wanted to express my interest in this as well. ^^ Is it alright to start making/choosing our characters?

Scylla

Thanks for the assist, Star!

Yes!  Create or choose a character and shoot me a PM.  I'm headed to bed, but the game will begin tonight. 

Thrasius

Quote from: JennyFive on June 23, 2014, 06:28:09 AM
Thanks for the assit, Star!

Yes!  Create or choose a character and shoot me a PM.  I'm headed to bed, but the game will begin tonight. 
Quote from: Starcry on June 23, 2014, 06:20:07 AM
Yes it is. I sent mine off via pm to be approved!

Alrighty, thanks you two! Also, I just sent mine in. ^^ *waits patiently*

Moon Hound Hati

Expressed my interest in this game via PM. Played it all the way through on my 3DS, but though the main character's (Wake) backstory was left too unexplored, so I'm hoping to play him and do that here.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

King Serperior

Jenny's button made me curious and now I am even more interested, especially in Serena as I have a Sniper Rifle fetish when it comes to weaponry  >_>;

Never have heard of the game before, but it looks very fun.  Currently not feeling 100%, so I'll keep track of this for a day or two until I feel better. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Scylla

Quote from: King Serperior on June 23, 2014, 11:52:15 PM
Jenny's button made me curious and now I am even more interested, especially in Serena as I have a Sniper Rifle fetish when it comes to weaponry  >_>;

Never have heard of the game before, but it looks very fun.  Currently not feeling 100%, so I'll keep track of this for a day or two until I feel better. 

You're the only one that's showed interest in Serina, so you're good to go should you decide you want her.  Sorry you feel bad!  *hugs*  Hope you feel better, doll.

King Serperior

Quote from: JennyFive on June 23, 2014, 11:55:24 PM
You're the only one that's showed interest in Serina, so you're good to go should you decide you want her.  Sorry you feel bad!  *hugs*  Hope you feel better, doll.
*Hugs*  I hope so too.  It's rare that I get to play such a strong-willed girl and she fits it to a "T." 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Scylla

Quote from: King Serperior on June 24, 2014, 12:03:32 AM
*Hugs*  I hope so too.  It's rare that I get to play such a strong-willed girl and she fits it to a "T." 

Awesome!  Well I look forward to your return.  :)

scribus1000

Can't wait to see how this takes off. Also, strong-willed girls are a type I like to play a lot, so count me interested(not as in claiming another char, but as in seeing where KS goes with her, should he choose to.)

Hope you feel better as well.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

King Serperior

Quote from: JennyFive on June 24, 2014, 12:07:53 AM
Awesome!  Well I look forward to your return.  :)
I might take a look online and check out this game so I have a better understanding of it.  I assume this will be something like typical game Sniper Rifles that are larger than the holder?
Quote from: scribus1000 on June 24, 2014, 12:08:43 AM
Can't wait to see how this takes off. Also, strong-willed girls are a type I like to play a lot, so count me interested(not as in claiming another char, but as in seeing where KS goes with her, should he choose to.)

Hope you feel better as well.
Thanks   :-)  Last strong-willed girl I played was in a long-dead game.  I can see Serena playing a similar personality, but turned up a couple of notches.  Almost tempted to go with a semi-sadistic girl in the battlefield that needs someone to 'tame' her   8-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Scylla

Quote from: King Serperior on June 24, 2014, 12:19:55 AM
I might take a look online and check out this game so I have a better understanding of it.  I assume this will be something like typical game Sniper Rifles that are larger than the holder?Thanks   :-)  Last strong-willed girl I played was in a long-dead game.  I can see Serena playing a similar personality, but turned up a couple of notches.  Almost tempted to go with a semi-sadistic girl in the battlefield that needs someone to 'tame' her   8-)

Sure, I'm not running on pure cannon or anything, so really whatever you'd like is fine.

Serina is exactly like that in the game.  She's blunt and hard to overcome her small size.

Vanetias

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

kingmaster1

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: bokotousamurai on July 03, 2014, 04:37:36 PM
posting interest, is Futanari allowed?

Two Problems a bit in my opinion.

1) Lack of penis is not the problem we are facing at the moment. It says Females Wanted.

2) I don't think JennyFive allowed Futa's. Im trying to confirm that because she had a lot of things that were allowed but this was never addressed I think. I'll get back to this soon as I find it. (Debunked!)

The reasons I bring this up because when Jenny Five gets back I'd like her to feel like she could step back in without issue.

Small EDIT - Considering she listed one of her favorite works that had the content of girls with dicks, I doubt she would have opposed. Still point number one does still stand.

frostsider

Ummm at this point i dont think jenny is coming back