The Pact [Open to variation/ideas](D/s, Non-con initially)

Started by Kakihara, May 01, 2013, 05:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakihara

Taken

So, I've been doing mainly some dominant character roles along with some vanilla stuff.  But I have an urge to write a submissive.  Having written a lot of dominant roles, I understand the need for adequate responses from a submissive character or things just start to fall apart.  I normally try to write 4-5 paragraphs on average, sometimes more sometimes less, depending on the scene.  I would like the same in a writing partner.  I'm pretty open and easy going with sharing ideas and working things out.  If it isn't specifically on my off column, it means it might not be a big turn on but I'm willing to delve into things that my partner might want in the story.

kakihara's O/O

The Pact

Born of a unique union, Darcie Malone has always felt like an outcast in the world.  Living on the edge of society, he gets by doing what it takes to get by and survive.  He’s put himself into debt to the wrong people due to a nasty gambling habit

He was born from the rare union of a Fae with a Demon, some hint it was part of a special ritual.  His Fae heritage has given him a beautiful, feminine appearance.  His demon line has given him amplified potency and increased libido.  An Irish ancestry shows in his milky skin.

Due to his feminine appearance and mannerisms, Darcie has overcompensated by trying to act as manly as possible.  Drinking, womanizing, cigars, gambling, fighting and more have become the norm for him, seeking to appear more manly.

My possible idea for the rest of the story, with some variations, is that Darcie’s ways get him into deep trouble with the wrong people.  Either, the person he’s in debit to, a broker of sorts, brings him up to her office to propose a deal to wipe out his debt.  Or, he might be offered an interesting deal by a prominent member of society.  Either idea, or if you have another I’m more then open to suggestions, he is offered the deal to serve the person in any and all ways.

One idea I’ve had is perhaps, as this is an urban fantasy story, there is a big trade in alchemical goods, and sexual fluids of supernatural creatures are a prized commodity.  A Fae or demon fluid, it could be various fluids too, pre-cum or the orgasm fluids itself, fetches a pretty good penny as it is, such a rarity as a Fae/Demon crossbreed will probably fetch lots of cash.  So, initially the mistress might start out only for amusement to milk him out slowly and increase the potency.  But, she will come to love the acts the perform and the side benefit of his fluids won’t matter.  Again, this is just an idea, I’m open to discussion to focus the story.

Now, to the specifics.  Thinks I really want to see in the sexual part of the story.  This first list is one I would love to see and might be disappointed to have to give them up:  Anal Play (Strap ons, pegging, enemas but I’m ok if we don’t do them.),  Urethral Play (Insertion, sounding, stretching), Cock and ball torture (Though not too extreme, don’t want anything nailed to anything), bondage and discipline, whipping/paddling/flogging (some variation, doesn’t need to be all) multiple orgasms (perhaps a little messy)

Some things I can see happening and could be interesting but I can easily see them tossed aside:  Piercings/tattooing, hot wax, shibari, humiliation, forced feminization, slutification

Other then those, I’m pretty open as long as it’s not on my short list of offs.  And I’m quite open to suggestions.  While I lean towards a Mistress character, I’m ok with a Master as well (and the writer’s sex doesn’t matter at all as far as that’s concerned.)  The two’s relationship can either go in an extreme of being very harsh for their own jollies or they can get a little more comfortable and start to like each other, even cuddling after a session.  It’s open to discussion.

Please PM me if interested.

Kakihara

I had forgotten to add but I'm open to any other variation or another idea that would involve the preferred list of things I'm looking for in the smuttier part of the story.  I'm often flowing with ideas so if you aren't into the urban fantasy feel but are good with the other stuff, I really am looking to just stretch my submissive side in a story.  It's been a while.  PM and we can always work on things, I pretty open and easy going about things.