News:

Main Menu

E.T. Does Earth

Started by Spookie Monster, February 28, 2009, 12:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

You know all sorts of things about E.T and his people.  I know that.

You know that E.T. and his people are a race of peaceful botanists from the Green Planet.

You know that they can heal people through strength of will.

You know that they glow in nifty places.

My question, then, is this: Did you know that they're INCORRIGIBLE SEX ADDICTS?

That's right, maidens and monsters: E.T. and his people need to get it on ALL OF THE TIME.

What's that?  You want evidence?

Fine.

YOU ASKED FOR IT.

How about the flick Extra Terrestrian: Die Ausserirdische?  Find samples here and here and here.  (WARNING: These links will lead you to videos that are not safe for work -- or, indeed, for your sanity.)

How about some video out there in which a human woman who was apparently born a male gets funky with one of our friends from the Green Planet?  (WARNING: This link will lead you to an image that is not safe for work.)

You can find out more about both movies here.  (WARNING: This link provides numerous images that aren't safe for work.)

How about E.T. The Extra Testical (sic), a hack of E.T. The Extra Terrestrial for the Atari 2600, in which E.T. searches for the "interplanetary sex-toy" that he accidentally left on Earth?  (WARNING: This link... well, it probably is safe for work, and it's certainly safer than Elliquiy itself, but do you really want your coworkers finding out that you're reading up on an Atari 2600 hack that concerns E.T. searching for an "interplanetary sex-toy"?)

I think that I've made my point.  E.T. and his people need some humpin' and they need it NOW.  So the next time you look up into the sky and spot a strange light, be sure to wave and flutter your eyelashes -- you might just get the chance to do your part in improving intergalactic relations!

Spel

Fun Fact: Did you know that Pat Welsh, who did the voice of E.T., also did the voice of the bounty hunter Boushh in Return of the Jedi?  Pretty neat...

We scanned the skies with rainbow eyes and saw machines of every shape and size...

Edit: Attention Mother Ship!
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Inkidu

Well, no wonder I didn't particularly care for that movie. Though the little jackass got all the Reese's Pieces he could eat... lucky...
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Quote from: Inkidu on February 28, 2009, 01:58:31 PM
Well, no wonder I didn't particularly care for that movie. Though the little jackass got all the Reese's Pieces he could eat... lucky...

Only because M&M/Mars didn't want to risk being associated with it if the movie flopped.  (Bet that marketing director got an earful...)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17